Since all of my friends are either busy or dont have enough money, I need to get a group of 3 or 4 people together to go to an anime convention at the beginning of January.
The information is as follows:

The anime convention is called "Anime ZAP!", and it is on January 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, in East Peoria, Illinois.

The Hotel would cost about $100-$110 per person, and we would be staying in the hotel in the actual convention center, so there will be no need to walk from hotel to hotel in the cold weather.

If you register online before November 20th, the registration price will be $25.

We would have to leave on New Years Day.

This would work much easier if you lived within driving distance of Mason City - Iowa, or somewhere in east/southeast Iowa, or somewhere in west/southwest Illinois.

I would prefer if you are at least 16 years or older, I would like to deal with mature people that I can trust.

We can figure out who is driving and the chip in for gasoline when we get enough people together.

If you are interested, please email me, or I guess just post here in the forum.

My Email address is [email protected].

I really want to go to this convention, and I promise it would be alot of fun.

If you want to talk to me in person, I live in Charles City, Iowa, but I am also in Mason City, Iowa almost every weekday for my college classes.