AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fruit of Grisaia

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Fruit of Grisaia

Anyone else watching this? It's only two episodes in and it's already intriguing.. For a harem type anime (at least I think it will be considering the interactions). Actually, all harem type anime are interesting to me, but this one especially more so.
    For those that don't know, it's about a new transfer student named Kazami Yuugi who settles in in a school with, including himself, seven people. Six students and one principal/teacher. All have special reason to be there, supposedly. I also think Kazami is an assassin or something. Also, one of the other students, Sasaki, wanted to kill him with a box cutter, though that subsided for now.
    Seriously, I don't get wtf is happening, but it's really interesting.
    Last edited by Albear; 10-15-2014 at 11:57 PM.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Default Re: Fruit of Grisaia

Yes! I played the game and i got to say i'm thoroughly enjoying the anime!

But since the game material is 50+ hours of dialogue.. they're cutting corners here and there.
    Or well, they're cutting a lot of dialogue, but the main point of the cut dialogue was to get you more settled into the school setting. Exploring Yuuji's (JuicyYuuji's) mind. Which they sadly aren't doing very much (or barely at all) in the anime. So i guess, aside from Yuuji's inner monologue they aren't leaving out a lot.

Either way... its fun to see the characters move and all, so i'm loving it. MC is so juicy.

ALSO, Grisiaia got 24 episodes confirmed. So this is probably the best day of my week. Choo choo~.
    Last edited by Mystelinth; 10-16-2014 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Juicy news, can't hold.

Junior Member dimegirl is on a distinguished road dimegirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2014 05:02 AM
    Threads

Ye i found it really funny, it's a great anime i totally can't wait for the next ep

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information