AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XLIV: Attack on Titan Edition

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default [GAME THREAD] Wolf XLIV: Attack on Titan Edition

Vogel im Käfig
    "Birds in a Cage"

Hello again, future saviors of humanity. Tonight, you leave behind your
    homes and loved ones in order to defend the whole of humankind. While the road ahead
    is treacherous, unpredictable, and frightening, I have faith that the human race will overcome
    our greatest obstacle, with the help of each and every soldier present tonight.

Each of you possess your own unique traits and skills, and while some of you may
    not be convinced that those alone will lead humanity to victory, if we come together
    and put all of resources on the table, we will not lose. Know your comrades. Learn
    whose side you are really on. And once you do, offer your unfaltering loyalty. That
    alone will ensure our survival, and your names written down in history as heroes.

This is the night where many of you don the Wings of Freedom. The symbol of the
    Survey Corps, which acts as the spearhead for humanity's knowledge as well as our pride.
    With these wings, you will all fly. Over the walls, and into the rest of the world that is rightfully ours!

Each of you, salute! Offer up your hearts, and let us together break free from our cage!

RULES (MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THEM):

Day Phase
    - Players discuss the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.
    - Every player must vote during this phase, using the formats [Vote Lynch XXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXX]. Please remember to bold your vote. There will be no "No Lynch" option on Day One.
    - If a player fails to vote but has posted at least twice during the day phase, that will count as a self-vote.
    - CONCERNING MODBLOCKS/KILLS: If you fail to post at least twice during the Day Phase, I will enforce the following penalties. (These may change depending on the circumstances.)
    First offense: You will be mentioned and I will also send you a warning via PM.
    Second offense: I will modblock you for the following cycle, disabling all active and passive abilities.
    Third offense: You will be modkilled, eliminating you from the game.
    - A notification will be sent to every living player, informing them of the start of every Day Phase.
    - Day Phases last about 24 hours. Phases may be extended or shortened depending on my IRL situations.
    - Day actions are handled on a “first sent, first performed” basis. All actions must be sent to me via PM.

Night Phase
    - There is NO POSTING during the Night Phase, except for reaction posts and the like.
    - Each Night Phase lasts about 24 hours. However I may extend or shorten it due to moderator excusable reasons.
    - Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed, even if the players of those actions are being killed.

Miscellaneous
    - This is a closed-set up game. Roles will only be revealed as the game progresses.
    - Leave the game discussion in the game thread. There will be NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION. EVERRR. The only exception applies to Wolves, in which case I will provide the QT link along with role PMs.
    - If you are killed, you are allowed a reaction post concerning your death. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, continue to post hints or comments that may influence the votes and or actions of living players unless you are given permission.
    - PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE! Remember that if you don’t post within 3 day phases (approximately 6 days), you will be modkilled. If you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, please inform me ahead of time.
    - ROLE-CLAIMING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS INCLUDES REVEALING OTHERS, AS WELL AS CLAIMING CERTAIN ABILITIES.
    - FAKE-CLAIMING IS NOT ALLOWED.
    - Role-hinting is STRONGLY discouraged, especially for the first few phases. If I get your hint right away, you're doing it wrong.
    - EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED, only for typos and the like. Please double post if you want to add a new sentence or quote.
    - Spamming/trolling/arguing/flaming is allowed to an extent, but if it gets too bad I will intervene.

-----

Win Conditions:
    Town/Humanity: Exterminate the Titans.
    Wolves/Titans: Destroy the humans until their numbers are equal or less than your own.
    Independents: ???

-----

PLAYER LIST:

ZombieWolf2508 WINNER
    Foxy
    Yoko Littner
    Nodoka Miyazaki
    Ωmega
    DeathBlade/13.666
    Kuraokami
    DenjaX
    Chachamaru Karakuri
    Daken.
    玲華.
    SuXrys
    Albear
    Kaleohano
    Aries
    horrendous
    Galleya WINNER
    Karu-E

Dead:
    - Yoko Littner [Female Titan], lynched Day 1.
    - DenjaX [???], killed by Titans Night 1.
    - Kuraokami [???], killed by Titans Night 2.
    - horrendous [???], modkilled Day 3.
    - Kaleohano [Eren Jaeger], killed by Levi Day 3.
    - Chachamaru Karakuri [Petra Ral], lynched Day 3.
    - Omega [???], killed by Titans Night 3.
    - DeathBlade/13.666 [Levi], superkilled by the Colossal Titan Day 4.
    - SuXrys [???], killed by Titans Night 4.
    - Daken. [???], modkilled Day 5.
    - Rei [Hannes], killed by Oluo Day 5.
    - Karu-E [Connie Springer], lynched Day 5.
    - Aries [???], killed by Titans Night 5.
    - Nodoka Miyazaki [???] killed by Titans Night 6.
    - Foxy [???], killed End-Game
    - Albear [???], killed End-Game

-----

Actions Index:
    Day Phase 1:
    - Vogel im Käfig (Game Start)
    - Hunger Strike
    - Commander's Initiative (Death of the Female Titan)

Night Phase 1:
    - Ambush
    - Taking Charge

Day Phase 2:
    - Great Escape
    - Empty Handed (Lynch Fail)

Night Phase 2:
    - Breach of Wall Rose

Day Phase 3:
    - Dismissal
    - Crushing Blow
    - Zerstörte Pfeil und Bogen
    - Death of the Peacekeeper
    - Captain's Rage

Night Phase 3:
    - Die Freiheit und Der Tod

Day Phase 4:
    - 60 Meter Body Press!!!
    - Clipping the Wings of Freedom

Night Phase 4:
    - Trauer

Day Phase 5:
    - Dishonorable Discharge
    - Stepping Up
    - Clash of the Regiments
    - Civil Unrest

Night Phase 5:
    - Cruel World

Day Phase 6:
    - Fuzakenna!
    - You Wouldn't...! (Lynch Fail (Again))

Night Phase 6:
    - End of Mankind (Game Over)

-----

"Here starts your first expedition beyond the walls.
    Onward! FOR HUMANITY!"

Day Phase 1 Has Begun!!!
    Last edited by RyuTama; 09-20-2014 at 07:43 PM.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XLIV: Attack on Titan Edition

You broke the mentions in the OP @RyuTama xD

Anyway...

Let's go annihilate some Titan scum, shall we?

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Sorry for the late start btw, I was at a friend's and his internet was being mean. Today's phase will last until 12AM EST. From then on phases will end at 9PM EST.

AND YES MY MENTIONS WERE BEING DUMB.

@ZombieWolf2508
    @Foxy
    @Yoko Littner
    @Nodoka Miyazaki
    @Ωmega
    - DeathBlade/13.666
    @Kuraokami
    @DenjaX
    @Chachamaru Karakuri
    @Daken.
    @玲華.
    @SuXrys
    @Albear
    @Kaleohano
    @Aries
    @horrendous
    @Galleya
    @Karu-E

I blame my friend's internet.

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[Vote Lynch Kuraokami]

Anyway...

Let's go annihilate some Titan scum, shall we?
    Lead the way.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

INCOMING ACTION:

Everyone dies.

The end gg.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    [Vote Lynch Kuraokami]

Lead the way.

Voging yourself DP1 and choosing to follow rather than lead? What a coward, you aren't a Scout, are you? You're a Titan, right?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    INCOMING ACTION:

Everyone dies.

The end gg.
    And the record for the fastest game ever goes to...

My mood on a daily basis

7. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    You're a Titan, right
    Yes.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kuraokami Oh good, you admitted it. So who are your Titan friends?
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 09-09-2014 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Misspelled Hydrus' new complicated name.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kuro akamo Oh good, you admitted it. So who are your Titan friends?
    You, Omega and Galleya.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

to be fair I tried to go back to Hydrus but someone took it apparently

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kuraokami I think there's a thread to take over names in use, but I think they have to be 90+ days inactive.

Anyway.

If I'm your scumbuddy, why throw us all under the bus? Though if you are actually a Titan, you may not be against us. Humanity does have one Titan ally, but if that's you, why drop such a massive hint so early on?

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is all a guess, but I'm guessing there are 3-4 wolves this time? Female Titan, Huge Titan, Armored Titan, and maybe we have a regular titan too?

Opinions?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    This is all a guess, but I'm guessing there are 3-4 wolves this time? Female Titan, Huge Titan, Armored Titan, and maybe we have a regular titan too?

Opinions?
    Makes sense. General ratio os 1:4, so that fits. So which of those are you?

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To fool town into thinking that we're just pretending to be titans when we're not pretending; we really are titans. Come on, we talked this over on the quicktopic.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Opinions?
    I counted 18 players earlier, so my guess is 4 titans and 1-2 independent. I think there was a 1/4 ratio or something like that.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kuraokami Ah, that's right. And I was supposed to vote for you for some unclear reason, yes?

[Vote Lynch Kuroakami]

-Insert arbitrary DP1 reasoning here-

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Makes sense. General ratio os 1:4, so that fits. So which of those are you?
    Well, none. I'm on the side of humanity.

Can the same be the said for you?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kuraokami Ah, that's right. And I was supposed to vote for you for some unclear reason, yes?

[Vote Lynch Kuroakami]

-Insert arbitrary DP1 reasoning here-
    Bingo.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To fool town into thinking that we're just pretending to be titans when we're not pretending; we really are titans. Come on, we talked this over on the quicktopic.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

I counted 18 players earlier, so my guess is 4 titans and 1-2 independent. I think there was a 1/4 ratio or something like that.
    I've seen the entire anime + Ovas so I'm trying to figure out who the independents could be.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Yoko Littner I'd like nothing more than to see the Titan scum annihilated.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've seen the entire anime + Ovas so I'm trying to figure out who the independents could be.

The hooded one from that episode with the expedition.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ryu only took up to Episode 17 I believe.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yoko Littner I'd like nothing more than to see the Titan scum annihilated.
    I hope so.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

The hooded one from that episode with the expedition.
    Oh, Levi and Erwin? Not really a spoiler since its up to episode 17.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, Levi and Erwin? Not really a spoiler since its up to episode 17.
    I can't remember what episode it was. It's the episode where

some hooded guy killed Levi's elite team

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't remember what episode it was. It's the episode where

some hooded guy killed Levi's elite team
    Oh..

Annie. That's the female titan, lol.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh wow. Huh. I think I might need to refresh my memories with the show.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Okey, little extra rule being implemented. If anyone wants to add spoilers past episode 17, put two spoiler tags around it. That way people don't open it thinking it's just a derp message or image or something.

And I don't think I need to say this, but please no manga spoilers at all.

Thank you for your time, that is all~

27. Thanks ZombieWolf2508 thanked for this post
    Likes ZombieWolf2508 liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information