- Players discuss the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.
- Every player must vote during this phase, using the formats [Vote Lynch XXX]
and [Change Vote Lynch XXX]
. Please remember to bold your vote. There will be no "No Lynch" option on Day One.
- If a player fails to vote but has posted at least twice during the day phase, that will count as a self-vote.
- CONCERNING MODBLOCKS/KILLS: If you fail to post at least twice during the Day Phase, I will enforce the following penalties. (These may change depending on the circumstances.)
First offense: You will be mentioned and I will also send you a warning via PM.
Second offense: I will modblock you for the following cycle, disabling all active and passive abilities.
Third offense: You will be modkilled, eliminating you from the game.
- A PM will be sent to every living player, informing them of the start of every Day Phase.
- Day Phases last about 24 hours. Phases may be extended or shortened depending on my IRL situations.
- Day actions are handled on a “first sent, first performed” basis. All actions must be sent to me via PM.
- There is NO POSTING during the Night Phase, except for reaction posts and the like.
- Each Night Phase lasts about 24 hours. However I may extend or shorten it due to moderator excusable reasons.
- Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed, even if the players of those actions are being killed.
- This is a closed-set up game. Roles will only be revealed as the game progresses.
- Leave the game discussion in the game thread. There will be NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION. EVERRR. The only exception applies to Wolves, in which case I will provide the QT link along with role PMs.
- If you are killed, you are allowed a reaction post concerning your death. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, continue to post hints or comments that may influence the votes and or actions of living players unless you are given permission.
- PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE! Remember that if you don’t post within 3 day phases (approximately 6 days), you will be modkilled. If you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, please inform me ahead of time.
- ROLE-CLAIMING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS INCLUDES REVEALING OTHERS, AS WELL AS CLAIMING CERTAIN ABILITIES.
- FAKE-CLAIMING IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Role-hinting is STRONGLY discouraged, especially for the first few phases. If I get your hint right away, you're doing it wrong.
- EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED, only for typos and the like. Please double post if you want to add a new sentence or quote.
- Spamming/trolling/arguing/flaming is allowed to an extent, but if it gets too bad I will intervene.