AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ideas

Senior Member raine_ruby raine_ruby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2004 04:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I need an idea for a wallpaper.Help please. HAVE AN URGE TO MAKE ONE BUT ON WHAT?i DONT WANNA MAKE IT ON SOMTHING THAT THEY HAVE TO MUCH OF..WHAT CAN i DO???

Member Syntax_err is infamous around these parts Syntax_err is infamous around these parts Syntax_err is infamous around these parts Syntax_err is infamous around these parts Syntax_err is infamous around these parts Syntax_err is infamous around these parts Syntax_err is infamous around these parts Syntax_err is infamous around these parts Syntax_err is infamous around these parts Syntax_err is infamous around these parts Syntax_err is infamous around these parts Syntax_err's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well.. hummm.. that they dont have to mutch of...

ither a realy old serise of film/oav/game/manga or a realy new one.
    hardest is to find the image ... if u can make it ureslf then ure set els its
    just to hunt...

Hope it helps
    //Syntax Error

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 01:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by raine_ruby@Aug 15 2004, 12:27 PM
    I need an idea for a wallpaper.Help please. HAVE AN URGE TO MAKE ONE BUT ON WHAT?i DONT WANNA MAKE IT ON SOMTHING THAT THEY HAVE TO MUCH OF..WHAT CAN i DO???
    Turn off the caps lock for one thing. For another browse through the many, many galleries of anime that they have links to and garner ideas from there. Which series you want to use, which image, etc. Easy no?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Closed Thread

Thread Information