AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

DeathBlade used Scented Beads on ZombieWolf

- can protect a person from kills during the night phase. The person using it must be used on another person. (1-shot)

Chachamaru met Kizami in Art's Room

Kizami said:

"Oh. I never would have thought to meet a live person here... You see, I got separated from my little sister. I'm sure she's scared all by herself so I am looking for her. Do you happen to see a small girl with short hair and a pink headband? No? Too bad... I'll keep searching for her. I am supposed to protect her. If you find her, bring her to me. I will give you something in return."

DeathBlade, RyuTama, Omega and Chachamaru did not find anything useful.

-----------------------------------------------------

Darkening Rate:
    Zombiewolf – 70% Darkening
    SuXrys – 70% Darkening

Chachamaru – 60% Darkening
    CrimsonMoon – 50% Darkening
    Deathblade –50% Darkening
    Omega –40% Darkening
    RyuTama - 10% Darkening

OST for Day Phase 4:

Day Phase 4 Has Started!
    You can post now xDD
    Last edited by DenjaX; 08-24-2014 at 01:06 AM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Nothing happened?

So anyway, um, yeah...[Vote Purify RyuTama]

@RyuTama You spent most of DP 1 on Hydrus. I don't remember you really going for anyone else. You held your vote until the end of the phase, when you suddenly switched your vote to him. You attacked Omega for not voting DP1, despite the fact that she wasn't doing anything abnormal. No matter what I've really done this game, you almost completely ignore my voting unless I mention you as a suspect, then you vlbecome suddenly concerned. You said early on that DB and ChaCha can't be Wolves ecause they voted a Wolf off DP1, but then you doubt Deathblade aimply because he lists you as suspicious? And then, out of nowhere, you change your vote at the end of the last phase to Hollowdoll, someone we had already determined to most likely be a Townie. She was clearly a type of Lover-role. But why not vote for DB if you doubt him? Why vote instead for someone with almost nothing suspicious about them?

Why? Why throw caution to the wind and vote for a Townie?

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Not to mention the fact that your Darkness reset and you didn't even search after agreeing that searching is important.

My mood on a daily basis

3. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Member Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2015 06:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey, where's our items from the rooms we searched in? Unless we didn't find any.

Thanks to Nodoka Miyazaki for the awesome GIF!
    I <3 pastel goth

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Chachamaru Karakuri You're the other Wolf, aren't you?

My mood on a daily basis

Member Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami has a reputation beyond repute Yami Kurami's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Chachamaru Karakuri You're the other Wolf, aren't you?
    No, I am not. Why would a wolf vote off a fellow member of their faction the first day phase? I'd be just asking to die that way.

I <3 pastel goth

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Chachamaru Karakuri View Post
    No, I am not. Why would a wolf vote off a fellow member of their faction the first day phase? I'd be just asking to die that way.
    That's what we call "earning Townie Cred." It's not uncommon for a Wolf to vote another Wolf at all. I think you are a Wolf.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

@Chachamaru Karakuri If you're not Mafia, then what are your thoughts on @RyuTama ?

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's what we call "earning Townie Cred." It's not uncommon for a Wolf to vote another Wolf at all. I think you are a Wolf.
    Please, I am no wolf. I tried to help the town by coming up with that theory about the golden mirror (which was more or less correct). If anyone is a wolf, I think it's you. (And no, it's not because of the name or avatar.)

But if you don't believe me, feel free to use that machete.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

My thoughts on RyuTama: I have no idea, but there may be a chance that she is a wolf.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

But if you don't believe me, feel free to use that machete.
    Ignore that sentence, BTW.

I <3 pastel goth

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Aaaalrighty Zombie. I have responded to all of those questions already, but seeing as how I'm in a particularly awesome mood, I'll go ahead and humor you. TL;DR mode ACTIVATE.

You spent most of DP 1 on Hydrus. I don't remember you really going for anyone else.
    Look at the pot calling the kettle black eh. I talked to everyone that posted that phase, with the intention of hearing more from them and gathering potential reads. Not just Hydrus. Besides, most (if not all) of your questions towards him were roundabout and unnecessary, over and over. The exact same thing. "What was with that trivia? It got us nowhere" = pretty much your only case against him until I actually listed out my reasons. Not to mention you were the first to bring up the possibility of him being the Jester, yet you still didn't seem to bother to go after anyone else.

As for my questions, I asked him a variety of questions (regarding his trivia, his votes, his actions, his various contradictions, etc) and awaited his responses before immediately jumping at him, like a certain someone. I even wanted to put off his lynch at one point in order to hear from more people. You however seemed perfectly content at staying at Hydrus' throat for the whole phase, somehow totally convinced he was scum, despite your earlier speculation of him being Jester.

You held your vote until the end of the phase, when you suddenly switched your vote to him.
    Everyone seems to be forgetting that I gave him a warning. I think I made it perfectly clear that if he did not want to answer my questions, that I would most likely switch. Hardly an out-of-the-blue move, seeing how I gave him plenty of time to formulate a defense, which he obviously did not do.

You attacked Omega for not voting DP1, despite the fact that she wasn't doing anything abnormal.
    I did not attack her. I voted for her. With well-rounded reasoning (IMO), which she herself acknowledged eventually.

No matter what I've really done this game, you almost completely ignore my voting
    I didn't "ignore" your voting, I just wasn't uber pedantic and aggressive about it.

unless I mention you as a suspect, then you vlbecome suddenly concerned.
    Right. Forgive me for responding to posts directed at me.

You said early on that DB and ChaCha can't be Wolves ecause they voted a Wolf off DP1, but then you doubt Deathblade aimply because he lists you as suspicious? And then, out of nowhere, you change your vote at the end of the last phase to Hollowdoll, someone we had already determined to most likely be a Townie. She was clearly a type of Lover-role. But why not vote for DB if you doubt him? Why vote instead for someone with almost nothing suspicious about them?
    I said, "most likely". And I started doubt DB because, as I said, he voted for me despite saying specifically that I was the least suspicious out of his list. Which makes zero sense.

Not to mention the fact that your Darkness reset and you didn't even search after agreeing that searching is important.
    I did search, to be more precise, I searched the Staff Room, hence the 10% increase in my darkening over the night. I prefer night actions to be done via PM like they're supposed to, and it's how I've searched every night for this whole game. (Inb4 "only scum sends night votes rabble rabble rabble!")

You hear that? It's the sound of your entire argument shattering.

So did you kill DeathBlade this last night phase? Given how you got so panicky once you learned what the Golden Mirror does and all.

[Search Music Room]

[Vote Purify ZombieWolf2508]

Until I hear from DB (if he's in fact alive), I'm keeping my vote. If he's dead, then you're 100% scum.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm sorry guys. I forgot to include a pm... Look at the Opening post again for Day Phase 4

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2828122

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Well that's... weird. So DeathBlade "knows" he's town huh? Saving ZW from a night kill, even though there's no reason for them to kill him makes little sense.

I think I know the last two wolves.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Now that AoT is off...

Well now, looks like DB, the one who used the mirror on me, protected me. Now why would that be? Confrimer Varg right here.

Anyway, @RyuTama , I never believed he was a Jester, I knew it was possible, but I didn't think it likely. He wouldn't give me answer, so my vote stayed. I just find it odd that you're only really paying attention to people who vote for you. Once they drop their case, you're mostly done with them.

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Anyway, @RyuTama , I never believed he was a Jester, I knew it was possible, but I didn't think it likely. He wouldn't give me answer, so my vote stayed.
    So you're seriously saying you were expecting him to tell you he was a jester? because jesters do that all the time, right?

I just find it odd that you're only really paying attention to people who vote for you. Once they drop their case, you're mostly done with them.
    If you haven't noticed (which I'm sure you have), I'm usually the one to vote first, with the exception of Hollow. You were focusing so hard on my voting Omega, now you're switching your argument around and saying I only revenge vote?

You make funny joke.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Unless DB and ZW are working together, given theres so much attention on him....or DB is trying to throw us off his scent by protecting a random town so we think hes pro town.

[vote purify DeathBlade]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    So you're seriously saying you were expecting him to tell you he was a jester? because jesters do that all the time, right?

If you haven't noticed (which I'm sure you have), I'm usually the one to vote first, with the exception of Hollow. You were focusing so hard on my voting Omega, now you're switching your argument around and saying I only revenge vote?

You make funny joke.

I never said anything about revenge voting. And I've barely mentioned Omega. I also never asked Hydrus anything about his role, aside from asking if the trivia was role-related. You all assumed he was a Jester. And no, I didn't panic when DB used the mirror. I stopped using the Gazkul Phenomenon Technique because it became pointless.

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Unless DB and ZW are working together, given theres so much attention on him....or DB is trying to throw us off his scent by protecting a random town so we think hes pro town.

[vote purify DeathBlade]
    If they're working together, I think it would be best to lynch ZW now, seeing how he's more active and manipulative. Then one of us could machete Death during the night if ZW flips scum.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Welp, I'm going to ignore the rest of your post because, again, you're just circling.

And no, I didn't panic when DB used the mirror. I stopped using the Gazkul Phenomenon Technique because it became pointless.
    Did you just straight up admit you've been anti-town this whole game?

Town's lynch choice for this phase should be clear as day.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama I was proving a point. Acting scummy doesn't mean anything without reasoning behind it. Act scummy enough and the Wolves make you a scapegoat and keep you alive. The town just assumes you're jester. Beautifuk technique, eh?

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama I was proving a point. Acting scummy doesn't mean anything without reasoning behind it. Act scummy enough and the Wolves make you a scapegoat and keep you alive. The town just assumes you're jester. Beautifuk technique, eh?
    Except, I don't think anyone assumed you were the jester. We just think you're scum. It's really simple.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

HO-OH!!
    [change vote purify Zombiewolf]

trying to use the machete on Ryu~ tsk tsk tsk

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

HO-OH!!
    [change vote purify Zombiewolf]

trying to use the machete on Ryu~ tsk tsk tsk
    When?? What?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

LOL I guess he would just kill me and then keep up his new "oh I was just pulling a Gaz" spiel.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone grasping so hard as ZW is atm.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

When?? What?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

LOL I guess he would just kill me and then keep up his new "oh I was just pulling a Gaz" spiel.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone grasping so hard as ZW is atm.
    Lets just say I see certain things

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Lets just say I see certain things
    Yeah I already guessed that lol~. >:3

I say we save the machete for DeathBlade tonight if ZW flips scum. Any objections~?

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yeah I already guessed that lol~. >:3

I say we save the machete for DeathBlade tonight if ZW flips scum. Any objections~?
    Nope. Sounds gravy to me

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Note how quiet ZW gets once his kill fails.

I'm loling.

25. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

A heated argument sparked between ZombieWolf and RyuTama. Mistrust has been formed between the two. They are supposed to be friends and they were supposed to work together in order to escape from this school. Both are shouting against each other that one can hear on every corner of the school. The entire school is quiet and echoes fly over the place. ZombieWolf could not hold his anger anymore and took the Machete and ran towards RyuTama. RyuTama was unaware of ZombieWolf's actions but Omega saw him came running towards RyuTama. Omega then stopped ZombieWolf and told him to calm down. They are already in an ordeal. They should work together to escape this hellhole. The last thing they could have would be killing their own friend...

ZombieWolf tried to use Machete on RyuTama but he was stopped by Omega

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

27. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    &#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    ZombieWolf tried to use Machete on RyuTama but he was stopped by Omega

Closed Thread

Thread Information