AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Default [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

Welcome to Heavenly Host Elementary School. Some of your friends did not perform the ritual correctly, hence, everyone are now cursed to be trapped in the school for eternity. The school is very run down that almost every step makes creaking sounds and one could easily fall into a hole when the old wooden floor collapses. The windows cannot be opened as if it is a decoration and you can see outside is almost complete darkness as heavy rain pour and you can hear the sound of the trees shaking because of the wind. There are no food and water to be found and the place is filled with bones and corpses lying around with foul stench and maggots crawling inside the dead body. There is no escape in this haunted prison. Even the souls of the dead are still tormented in this cursed place and can’t escape as well. One could only hope for salvation and muster any courage left to face the fears and search for clues to escape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES

Game-Specific Rules:

• Re-introducing SEARCH or DIE system which was last used on WOLF XXI. This system will be modified and will go in-depth below.
    • Since I am going to follow this theme, everyone has to type [Vote Purify xxxxx] instead of lynch because you can't lynch ghosts. xDD
    • I am also introducing DARKENING system only for fun and it will not change the essence of the game. I will explain it below for further information for those who are interested.
    • This game is not for the faint of heart. Only brave people are allowed on this game.
    • Also introducing Shared Inventory and will be explained below.

Day Phase:

• This is where every player votes for a person to purify, usually through some form of discussion. Please use the format [Vote Purify xxxxx] to vote. You can change votes by posting [Change Vote Purify xxxxx].
    • Post at least twice to be considered active. Voting, however, is mandatory, as you must vote once each day. If you don't vote for one day you will be blocked for a phase. If you don't vote for two days, you will be thrown out of the game. The only exceptions to the rules above are if you PM me telling me why you can't.
    • Any ties will be broken by the host with a random generator.
    • Day phase lasts about 24 hours and will establish when the phase would end on the game thread.

Night Phase:

• This is the phase where the wolves decide which town member they will kill, and any other members with night actions send their actions to the host.
    • Wolves are granted outside communication with other wolves on their discussion site.
    • All night actions are to be sent in before the night phase ends.
    • The night phase will also last 24 hours.

Miscellaneous:

• You can post during the night-phase. Don't post anything about the game (besides reactions and search).
    • No editing of posts. If I see a "Last edited" on the post, you will probably suffer from consequences. Only typos and grammatical errors are allowed to edit but I am always watching so beware.
    • No role-claiming, role hinting is not allowed either.
    • No outside communication, if you are caught doing this you will be kicked out.
    • Friendly reminder to send in all actions for either phase to the host.
    • This game will be spoiler-free as possible. Please do not post spoilers if you have already played the game.
    • Any questions, just post a reply or PM me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search or Die:

For those who did not read the link above I'll explain it here with some changes:

• You don't actually die if you don't search so it's okay if you don't participate in this system. This system is intended for fun and chance for getting advantage.
    • I will provide a map with options to search with. Just type [Search xxxxx] on a certain location provided.
    • You will get items when you search that will help you gain advantage in this game. There are also other surprises lying around.
    • All the items found will be put in shared inventory for all players. There will be a write up for it when found and used.
    • You can search once a day phase and once on night phase. I will allow post for that on the night phase.
    • Items that are generated in each location are random. You can even revisit and there is still a chance of getting an item/ having different surprise. But some surprises are already fixed in that location and will never change.

Darkening:

• Everyone starts with 0% Darkening. Once Darkening reaches 100%, it will lead to death if not taking any means of reducing it.
    • Each locations of the map has different Darkening rates. The rate will be shown once it's first visited. There will be changes depending on which surprises was put in a certain location.
    • If you don't search, you will just be put on a default location with no raise in Darkening. This is for people who don't want to participate. xDD
    • Inactivity will cause Darkening to rise by 35%.
    • Wolves too can suffer from Darkening to blend in with the townies.
    • There will be a post with all the players' current Darkening percent at the end of each phase.

Shared Inventory:

• All items that are found will be put in the shared inventory. Anyone can use the item.
    • Day Phase - there will be write ups on when it is used. If you want to use an item in day phase, just say it when you post.
    • Night phase - the write ups of the items used will be revealed at the end of night phase. If you want to use an item in night phase, PM me.
    • First come, first served. xDD
    • You might want to ask permission first before you use it to avoid trouble. xDD
    Last edited by DenjaX; 08-18-2014 at 04:49 PM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XLIII: Corpse Party Edition

I'm a Mod,
    I'm a Forum Mod.

And I post post post,
    and a post post post.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Player List:
    - RyuTama, Gamer Friend, WINNER
    - DeathBlade/13.666, Laid Back Friend, WINNER

Dead:
    - Kuraokami, Smart Friend, Purified Day Phase 1
    - Karu-E, Selfless Friend, Purified Day Phase 1
    - Metronome, Strong Friend, Killed Night Phase 1
    - Jozette, Comedian Friend, Purified Day Phase 2
    - Nodoka Miyazaki, Singer Friend, Killed Night Phase 2
    - Albear, Punctual Friend, Succumbed to Darkening
    - Foxy, Lazy Friend, Succumbed to Darkening
    - Crown Frill, Loner Friend, Succumbed to Darkening
    - hollowdoll, CrimsonMoon Fan, Purified Day Phase 3
    - CrimsonMoon, Scaredy-cat Friend, Killed Night Phase 3
    - Ωmega, Leader, Assassinated Day Phase 4
    - ZombieWolf2508, Adventurous Friend, Purified Day Phase 4
    - SuXrys, Foreigner Friend, Succumbed to Darkening
    - Chachamaru Karakuri, Pretentious Friend, Succumbed to Darkening

Phase Activities
    Day Phase 1:
    - The Warning
    - Useful Tip
    - That's useful.
    - Encounter
    - Must get...
    - Strange Passage
    - The Machete
    - Down Under

Night Phase 1:
    - More Mysteries

Day Phase 2:
    - Removal of the Eye
    - Candle
    - Pool of Bodies
    - Mire

Night Phase 2:
    - Lights Out

Day Phase 3:
    - Expansion
    - Evasion
    - Music Room
    - Dark Space
    - The Message
    - Demise

Night Phase 3:
    - The Protected

Day Phase 4:
    - An Attempt
    - Encore
    - Hidden Door?
    - Underground
    - The Diary
    - Seal
    - Game Over

Shared Inventory:

-Flashlight - doubles chance to get item when searching if used. (1-shot). used by hollowdoll
    -Scented Beads - can protect a person from kills during the night phase. The person using it must be used on another person. (1-shot) used by DeathBlade on ZombieWolf
    -Machete - can assassinate a player during the Day Phase. (1-shot) used by RyuTama
    -Key - Opened the drainage room in Pool Area. used by SuXrys
    -Note - Killer's Memoir 1. Read by SuXrys
    -Liquid Bottle - Resets a player's Darkening rate to 0%. (1-shot) used by DeathBlade on RyuTama
    -Candle - Removes Darkening on a chosen location. (1-shot) used by hollowdoll
    -Golden Mirror - Reveals the alignment of the player to the user after the night phase. (1-shot) used by DeathBlade on ZombieWolf
    -Key - Opened the Exit. used by ZombieWolf
    -Magnifying Glass - identifies the use of the item. (1-shot) used by RyuTama
    -Note - Killer's Memoir 2. Read by Chachamaru
    -Doll - ???
    -Candle - Removes Darkening on a chosen location. (1-shot)
    -Note - ???
    -Key - Principal's rusty key used by DeathBlade
    -Notebook - hollowdoll's diary. read by RyuTama
    Last edited by DenjaX; 08-25-2014 at 12:04 AM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Again! With Pazazz!

I'm a Mod,
    I'm a Forum Mod.

And I post post post,
    and a post post post.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

MAP

3rd Floor:

[Reference Room] - 10% Darkening rate

[Girls' Washroom] - SEALED Destroyed.

[Boys' Washroom] - 10% Darkening rate

2nd Floor:

[Classroom 1 - A]- SEALED Ghost in here. Nodoka's corpse is in here.

[Classroom 1 - B] - SEALED Ghost in here

[Classroom 1 - C] - SEALED Omega and ZombieWolf's corpses are in here.

[Classroom 2 - A] - 10% Darkening rate

[Classroom 3 - A] - 10% Darkening rate

[Science Room] - 15% Darkening rate. Blood on the floor.

[Infirmary] - SEALED Kuraokami's corpse is in here

1st Floor:

[Classroom 4 - A] - SEALED Metronome's corpse is in here. Monster was here.

[Classroom 5 - A] - SEALED Monster was here.

[Bldg. Super]- SEALED Monster was here.

[Locker Room] - SEALED Karu-E's corpse is in here.

[Pool Area] - 20% Darkening rate. Numerous dead bodies in the drained pool.

[Exit]- SEALED CrimsonMoon's corpse is in here.

Other building:

[Music Room] - 15% Darkening rate. Piano playing by itself.

[Staff Office] - 10% Darkening rate.

[Art Room] - SEALED Destroyed.

[Archives Room] - SEALED hollowdoll's corpse is in here.

[Principal's Office] - 15% Darkening rate. Sealing paper Charm scattered around the room.

Underground Shelter:

Storehouse - ???

Death Room - ???

Body Pool - ???

[Path to Classroom 4 - A] - SEALED Metronome's corpse is in here.

OST for Day Phase 1:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY PHASE 1 Has Started!
    You can post now xDD
    Last edited by DenjaX; 08-25-2014 at 12:12 AM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello, and welcome to Wolf XLIII- Corpse Party Editioooooon! Woooo!

In this Wolf game I will be your mini-host of this mini-game trivia series! Here you will crack brain-twisting codes, solve mind-disheveling riddles and answer questions that would make your Science teacher commit suicide!!!

The failure of participating, or answering incorrectly, could be quite costly for everyone, so do choose wisely!

The first of many soul breakers to come: what planet is known for being the red planet? Answer correctly this phase and you could survive!

A) Sega Saturn
    B) Yes
    C) Mars
    D) A and E

[Vote Lynch Kuraokami]

The reason for my self-vote can be found if you ride the Time Train to the past. Adding 21 and 21, then multiplying it by 1 could help!

7. Likes DenjaX liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm gonna [Search Boys' Washroom]

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

C) Mars, @Kuraokami

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I'm gonna [Search Boys' Washroom]

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

C) Mars, @Kuraokami
    Hm...

*DING DING DING* You are correct! *audience goes wild*

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Do we still answer? Cause its C, Mars....

also I want to [search girls washroom]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes yes yes, Deathblade already answered correctly. More shall come as the game progresses, yes. *adjusts glasses*

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I knew the washrooms would be the likely visited place xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This game just HAD to start the day before I go back to school. Great, just great....

I wish it was raining here....

Amefuri demo heiki niji ni naru yo....

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@Kuraokami The answer is 62.

Anyway, [Search Locker Room]

Let's do this thing.

So, Kuraokami, what's with this Trivia Game? Something to distract the us while the Wolves pick us off, I presume?

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    So, Kuraokami, what's with this Trivia Game? Something to distract the us while the Wolves pick us off, I presume?
    Can you give me a reason for the human race's existence? Why were we brought to this planet specifically? Who made us? When?

These are the same questions that you are asking me. Now take your seat, boy. I'm the mini-host with the questions here, not you

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

62??? The answer is 42. 21 plus 21 is 42. Then multiply it by 1 is still 42

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

#LolZombieWolf

So close, yet so far. Don't you think?

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Do I get a prize for getting 42?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uh... *Steals Omega's cookie gift* You can have a cookie.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

And GEEEMU SUTAAATO!

[Search Infirmary]

I feel lucky today.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kuraokami But see, you lack logic. You merely avoided my question rather than just answering it.

@Ωmega But you forgot to carry the orange.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Kuraokami But see, you lack logic. You merely avoided my question rather than just answering it.
    The logic here is that I cannot accurately answer the unknown. Can you accurately answer the questions I gave you?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    Can you give me a reason for the human race's existence? Why were we brought to this planet specifically? Who made us? When?

These are the same questions that you are asking me. Now take your seat, boy. I'm the mini-host with the questions here, not you

We were created by Deep Thought to assist in the calculation of the Answer to the ultimate question of Life, universe, and everything.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kuraokami Sure. We came from nothing for no particular reason. We only exist because we believe that we do. Our sole purpose is to die. Besides, I'm not asking you to answer the unkown.

@RyuTama Why hello there Purifying Buddy. Ghost Mafia treating you well these days?

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    We were created by Deep Thought to assist in the calculation of the Answer to the ultimate question of Life, universe, and everything.
    That question isn't really part of the trivia either. The trivia's in the mini-OP. There are two out of three codes left to crack in the OP.

Senior Member hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll has a reputation beyond repute hollowdoll's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Pocket Watch Ice Cream Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 02:58 PM
    Threads

Hi everyone ^^

Careful of ghosts... And don't lose your paper charm.... Especially you @CrimsonMoon

be safe everyone while searching...

Closed Thread

Thread Information