AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Wall Req.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2004 05:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I have wanted a wall using this pic. for a while. I would like to see if people can make something out of it. I will be a challenge esp. extracting the pic.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It'll be a what to extract that image?

Probably one of the easist images to extract. Wait til I get home, I'll show ya how it's done.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

See? Easy as hell.

Oh, for the jpg, I added a stroke so it can be easily extracted from all the white. At least, that's my hope.

A few spots that the stroke picked up that would take all of a half a second to clean up. Otherwise, this image is wallpaper ready.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2004 06:26 AM
    Threads

Woah! Xian Pu owned that picture! She was like BAM! Anyway, by stroke.. that's like the Magic Wand tool right?

And, what makes an image hard to extract? The same/similar colors as the extraction subject? Teach us great Pu!

Cool pic too!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by RagnarokCo@Aug 15 2004, 12:58 AM
    Woah! Xian Pu owned that picture! She was like BAM! Anyway, by stroke.. that's like the Magic Wand tool right?

And, what makes an image hard to extract? The same/similar colors as the extraction subject? Teach us great Pu!

Cool pic too!
    She eh?

Try again. Try He

And no, not magic erase tool. Polygon lasso tool. Then regular eraser.

And what made the image 'hard' to extract was the intricate design behind the character. Like I said, not a problem for me at all. It was not difficult in the least. You just need to be patient and take your time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2004 05:25 AM
    Threads

Wow that was fast! A pretty decent job too. Thanks!

Closed Thread

Thread Information