AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Samurai Pizza Cats finally gets US DVD release

Senior Member Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2014 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Samurai Pizza Cats finally gets US DVD release

It finally has been released on DVD in the US (last year, so this is slightly old news, but I see no other thread for it on these forums). Discotek Media is the company doing this release. There are two versions. One has the original Japanese voice track, and English subtitles. The other is the English sub. The English dub is missing two episodes because those two were never dubbed originally (way back when it was first aired on US TV), and they didn't bother to dub them now for the DVD release. As such, you can't just switch language mode for these two episodes, and also a significant amount of other changes are made from what I've read, so putting it on DVD and allowing a language selection doesn't make sense.

Go here for the version that has Japanese voice and English subtitles, and a total of 54 episodes.
    http://www.discotekmedia.com/kyatto_ninden_teyandee.htm

Go here for the version that has English voice, and a total of 52 episodes.
    http://www.discotekmedia.com/samurai_pizza_cats.htm
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 07-13-2014 at 02:22 AM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Default Re: Samurai Pizza Cats finally gets US DVD release

Booyah!~

Adding this to my anime collection, thanks.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information