AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I finally beat the computer at Reversi.

The Meg Griffin of AF. Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2014 03:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I finally beat the computer at Reversi.

Not sure whether to put this under the catagory of PC or Legacy/Classic, because it's both. But I just beat the computer at Reversi (a game I've never won before) while playing it in Windows 2.1 in DOSbox. Here's the screencap to prove that I actually won.

Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Default Re: I finally beat the computer at Reversi.

Congratulations!
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

3. Thanks Animedude5555 thanked for this post
    Likes Animedude5555 liked this post
    The Meg Griffin of AF. Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2014 03:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I finally beat the computer at Reversi.

Thanks.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com

5. Likes Yoko Littner liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information