AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime N00b - Gamer Twilight Intro and all that

Member Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 02:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: comicconreview69 Steam ID: comicconreviews

Default Anime N00b - Gamer Twilight Intro and all that

Hello I am new to anime forums and pretty much new to anime. I've found myself gravitating more toward anime after getting into a show involving small pastel coloured horses who sometimes do wizardry and discuss the values encouraged by chums. I'm aware they are not related.

Anyway I'm here to find some decent anime, I know crazy notion. But you'll most likely see me around in the chat threads more than anywhere else. Unless of course the forum members are either dull or not based in which case back to lurking on /a/

My interests include sci-fi, comics, retro video games, Internet forums, imbibing liquor in large quanties, techni-coloured small horses, and possibly anime. I just started watching Watamote and no game no life. Both seem interesting, although I hope I'm not alone in wanting the NGNL to be set entirely in the computer room of the protagonists. Don't ask me how that could ever work in a story arc. I'm just here to enjoy the view. Have a fine day chums and pals If you need me I'll be at the bar.

Is Me Your AF Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Your AF Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Your AF Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Your AF Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Your AF Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Your AF Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Your AF Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Your AF Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Your AF Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Your AF Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Your AF Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Your AF Waifu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 12:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Default Re: Anime N00b - Gamer Twilight Intro and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer Twilight View Post
    Hello I am new to anime forums and pretty much new to anime. I've found myself gravitating more toward anime after getting into a show involving small pastel coloured horses who sometimes do wizardry and discuss the values encouraged by chums. I'm aware they are not related.

Anyway I'm here to find some decent anime, I know crazy notion. But you'll most likely see me around in the chat threads more than anywhere else. Unless of course the forum members are either dull or not based in which case back to lurking on /a/

My interests include sci-fi, comics, retro video games, Internet forums, imbibing liquor in large quanties, techni-coloured small horses, and possibly anime. I just started watching Watamote and no game no life. Both seem interesting, although I hope I'm not alone in wanting the NGNL to be set entirely in the computer room of the protagonists. Don't ask me how that could ever work in a story arc. I'm just here to enjoy the view. Have a fine day chums and pals If you need me I'll be at the bar.
    Welcome to AF and to the world of anime. Luckily for you, there are some based people on here. I hope you post often and have fun! If you ever need a suggestion or two just let me know.

Have a moe~

Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Junior Member Sphazti is on a distinguished road Sphazti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2014 10:31 PM
    Threads

Herroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo welcome : 3 ~Mega hug~. I recommend One piece, Naruto, Detective conan, and a lot of anime. Nyahhaaaaaaaaaaa ~poke you~

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 06:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

Hey there,
    One who likes their liquor I see.

Welcome to AF, I'll see you at the bar in a moment. Order me a whiskey neat.
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

Moderator Probie Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2016 10:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the great AF!!

Have a fantastic week!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Member Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight is a splendid one to behold Gamer Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon__Sommelier View Post
    Welcome to the great AF!!

Have a fantastic week!
    Thank you pal I'm finishing my software course so I'll have nothing to do except sunbathe and wait for my headset and laptop cooling pad arrive so I can resume doing my YouTube Let's plays.

7. Likes Digimon___Sommelier liked this post
    Nanobyte's minion horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2016 02:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

hey, a new user who actually posts. awesome. welcome to the site.
    horĚrenĚdous
    adjective
    shockingly dreadful; horrible
    synonyms
    appalling, frightful, hideous

--

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother
    Zainox - Younger Brother
    Asseroya - Son

--

wormwood my name, the poisoned star that fell to earth

9. Likes Gamer Twilight liked this post
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    hey, a new user who actually posts. awesome. welcome to the site.
    I was actually concerned this forum wasn't active enough. Then again I am on UK time
    so for me it's dinner for our American friends it's probably morning or lunch.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2016 03:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information