AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: [Sign-Ups] Wolf XLI -Reversal

Threaded View

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default [Sign-Ups] Wolf XLI -Reversal

Just because I had nothing else to do, why not kick the sign-ups off early?

WOLF XLI - Reversal

Synopsis:

The local mafia gang, The Wolves, is looking to maintain control of the streets while getting ready to unleash total takeover of the town. But they have a suspicion that there may be some undercover cops that have hidden in the group in an attempt to foil the plans. Can The Wolves find the undercover cops before it’s too late?

Important note: Night Phase will be the active phase for The Wolves. Day Phase will be inactive for them, and the Cops chance to act. (Essentially Normal DP is now a Night Phase and Normal NP is now a Day Phase.)

Rules:
    NIGHT PHASE -(Formerly Day Phase)
    The day phase is when every player is encouraged to discuss about the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.

Voting for lynching is open for every player. Follow this format: [Vote Lynch XXXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXXX]
    when changing votes and the Mafia Deities will bless you.

Please be as active as possible. Failure to be active in three consecutively day phase will result in a Modkill.

KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM.

Day phases approximately last 24 hours. I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY PHASE -(Formerly Night Phase)
    There shall be NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. Except for reactions.

Each night phase lasts approximately 24 hours unless I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

I will not wait for any night actions not sent in. 24 hours is 24 hours.

Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed even if the players of those actions are being killed. Lol that sounds morbid. For example, if player A's day action is to kill player B and player C happens to target player A for a kill/roleblock/protection/etc., the player A will still kill/roleblock/protect/etc. player B but will die by the hands of player C.

Reaction Posts will be allowed only during Day Phase, in Game Thread.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS
    Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE DAY PHASE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit. Better if you use QT.

DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Do not provide hints or comments that will intentionally or otherwise influence the living player's choices for lynch and/or actions.

PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. Remember that consecutively not voting/participating in three day phases earns you a splendid modkill. However, if you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, inform me ahead of time of the reason for anticipated inactivity and how long the perceived duration of such will be.

ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS ALSO MEANS REVEALING OTHERS. Do not post screen caps or copypasta the contents of ANY MESSAGE CONTAINING YOUR ROLES. You shall be modkilled if you do.

FAKE CLAIMING IS ALLOWED BUT NOT ENCOURAGED.

If a kill fails, the target will be labeled as [???] and it will be simply stated that the attack failed.

Any questions, PM me.

Players List:
    1) ZombieWolf2508
    2) Yoko Littner
    3) Albear
    4) GFx
    5) Ωmega
    6) Gazkul
    7) CrimsonMoon
    8) Magnetic Rose
    9) Ribbon
    10) RyuTama
    11) SuXrys
    12) Mew Mint
    13) DenjaX
    14)
    15)
    Will add more slots as/if they sign up.

Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 06-23-2014 at 07:50 AM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Thread Information