AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vampire Knight

Junior Member ouranlover0904 is on a distinguished road ouranlover0904's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 06:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Vampire Knight

Favorite character girl or guy

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Senri and Zero are my fav characters

Junior Member Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92 has a reputation beyond repute Meranda92's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2014 12:37 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Vampire Knight

My favorite girl characters are definitely Yuki and Rima!

Favorite boy characters are Kaname, Senri, and Aidou.

Its a great anime and has lots of great characters, its quite hard to choice from XD

Member Blue Spirit will become famous soon enough Blue Spirit will become famous soon enough Blue Spirit's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2015 02:59 AM
    Threads

A friend of mine recommended me to watch this, so I did. Not something I'd watch again though. It definitely had several plot twists with some of the characters, and I never would have guessed any of them. My favourite characters were Zero and Hanabusa Aido. The headmaster had his funny moments too. I thought the battle between Rido and the other vampires were such a disappointment. I mean, it made you think that Rido was a dangerous vampire and someone that would be difficult to defeat, and then it was like nothing. All this build up for action and intensity for nothing. At least that's what I thought.

I had to ask my friend who has read the manga series what happens at that point in the manga and how the story continues, so I feel disappointed that it was so rushed in the anime. It could have been handled a lot better because it is what you expect from a villain like that. At one point, I almost believed that Zero and his twin brother would become one and the same because of the way Ichiru spoke about it a few times. Haha, I don't know why though. It was a shame that Zero and Yuki didn't end up together since there were all these signs that they seemed to like each other.

I like the theme songs enough to search for the music on Spotify and was happy that I found two songs from the anime.
    just believe

Senior Member SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Kawaiislice Kawaii Neapolitan Icecream Bar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2016 11:58 AM
    Threads

I got into the anime for a bit where it was interesting and then it slowly tapered off.
    I do own the manga books 1 thru 3.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2016 04:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname....

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2016 12:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I read the manga before the anime was a thing. I remember liking Idol-kun Aidou and Shiki the most.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information