AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 37 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XL: WWE vs Tna

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XL: WWE vs Tna

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Ah, so its not a matter of him not being around. Hes either-
    trying to keep low on the radar
    or he doesnt care about the game
    That is true, especially with the mentions...

Care to add anything to this, @GFx ? Don't make me ping you in chat.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post
    Yeah, he made perfect sense, and he ended up being an NWO. "This proves that logic is and will always be void." -- Vince McMahon
    I hate to interfere with the game, but I can't refrain anymore.Your profile checking strategy / time when people open boxes is the thing I called void. I'm not stupid, I would never post the information on the first box being opened right away. Kaitou was NWO, but you got him out for the wrong reasons. You just got lucky, so no. It didn't make any sense in terms of your strategy and how you worked it.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Not really, Syaoran was suspicious to me too, and what makes you more suspicious is the fact that you wanted to sell town to the wolves. It doesn't even have to be related to the box, that alone can make you a furry wolf.
    Sorry but I was only proposing cooperation for the wolves to kill NWO, I don't think I was selling town to the wolves.

Because of my false understanding about the NWO broadcast made me commit many mistakes. I spent too much time on the broadcast and even have you and Deathblade be offered to the TNA on suspicion on being NWO. Now that I retract all my suspicions and the actual NWO are revealed, I don't see why I wanted to sell town to the wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Ah, so its not a matter of him not being around. Hes either-
    trying to keep low on the radar
    or he doesnt care about the game
    He may not care about the game but he can be useful with voting. I think he can cooperate with us if we just point on who to vote for. That's why I don't really want him to go unless I see rebellion from him.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    I'm not stupid, I would never post the information on the first box being opened right away.
    There you go.

Kaitou was NWO, but you got him out for the wrong reasons. You just got lucky, so no. It didn't make any sense in terms of your strategy and how you worked it.
    I know that. I thought he opened the box, yet he didn't. But, debating with him played a role on his lynching. Maybe the topic of the box itself, standing alone, does not go anywhere, but through the debates from that topic you can find broader topics and spread out. Who Kaitou defends, who Kaitou argues with, the points and contradictions that he makes, and so on.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anyways, game on. No offense Hydrus, it just had to be said when you used my quote.

<<

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

There you go.

I know that. I thought he opened the box, yet he didn't. But, debating with him played a role on his lynching. Maybe the topic of the box itself, standing alone, does not go anywhere, but through the debates from that topic you can find broader topics and spread out. Who Kaitou defends, who Kaitou argues with, the points and contradictions that he makes, and so on.
    That's understandable, just had to say it so everyone knows.

Ryutama opened the third box like 12 hours before I posted. Lol.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't take offense by that.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So all that hogwash, and we're still no closer to finding out who opened the box... =/

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

This signature reminds me on Hydrus actions:

"You did stole the box, didn't you?"

"YOU STOLE THE BOXKASEJRSLDUFERLJ LYNCH!!"

xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

9. Likes RyuTama, Anime Forum, Qoco liked this post
    Sledgehammer vs. The Wall GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2015 09:45 PM
    Threads

Awh... You guys make me feel so special, calling me from chat (even if it's because I'm suspected of being a wolf).

I'll provide you with some information, simply ask me a question and I will answer (very truthfully).

Made in Severa

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why talk now?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GFx View Post
    Awh... You guys make me feel so special, calling me from chat (even if it's because I'm suspected of being a wolf).

I'll provide you with some information, simply ask me a question and I will answer (very truthfully).
    You can still not comment but I want you to vote to whoever I vote for... muehehehehe

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Sledgehammer vs. The Wall GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2015 09:45 PM
    Threads

Okay, fine! I won't talk!!!

Made in Severa

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why am I suspicious, @Hydrus ?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

1) Are you a Wolf?
    2) Do you have an answer for Maru's accussations?
    3) Do these pants make me look fat?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Why have you ignored all the previous questions you have been quoted/tagged in?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
    Why am I suspicious, Hydrus?
    Because I can't find a reason to not find you suspicious.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    So all that hogwash, and we're still no closer to finding out who opened the box... =/
    Hydrus, Ribbon, RyuTama(TNA), Kaitou(NWO), Albear(NWO), Ominous Flare, Omega, Syaoran

Those people that I mentioned above are those who are present between the box was given and when the announcement was made. I don't think there'd be lurkers who pmed the host right away without speaking in thread unless it's GFx.... >.> Let's do some elimination shall we?

Ryu, Kaitou and Albear are dead and are definitely not WWE.

I'm giving Syaoran the benefit of the doubt that he has no idea about the box due to just catching up. I'm also removing Ominous Flare due to being angsty, so he probably did not care about the box.

so that leaves Hydrus, Ribbon and Omega who could have stolen the box. Hydrus denies it. Ribbon and Omega has no reaction to it. so whos more suspicious? xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Hydrus, Ribbon, RyuTama(TNA), Kaitou(NWO), Albear(NWO), Ominous Flare, Omega, Syaoran

Those people that I mentioned above are those who are present between the box was given and when the announcement was made. I don't think there'd be lurkers who pmed the host right away without speaking in thread unless it's GFx.... >.> Let's do some elimination shall we?

Ryu, Kaitou and Albear are dead and are definitely not WWE.

I'm giving Syaoran the benefit of the doubt that he has no idea about the box due to just catching up. I'm also removing Ominous Flare due to being angsty, so he probably did not care about the box.

so that leaves Hydrus, Ribbon and Omega who could have stolen the box. Hydrus denies it. Ribbon and Omega has no reaction to it. so whos more suspicious? xDD
    But by the host's words, we can't go by whom was on when the announcement was made, unless you mean the original box up for grabs announcement.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

But by the host's words, we can't go by whom was on when the announcement was made, unless you mean the original box up for grabs announcement.
    I know but the host mentioned about announcing 12 hours after Ryu opened the box. And being a host before, I also delay the announcement to promote anonymity. If we are up to figuring out who took the box, I think my theory is closer.

But at this point, I don't think whoever stole the box matters here unless the ex-WWE went to TNA. But I don't believe so. We find out who took the box, then what? PIN him?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm giving Syaoran the benefit of the doubt that he has no idea about the box due to just catching up.
    Except that he posted right before and after the announcement was made.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I know but the host mentioned about announcing 12 hours after Ryu opened the box. And being a host before, I also delay the announcement to promote anonymity. If we are up to figuring out who took the box, I think my theory is closer.

But at this point, I don't think whoever stole the box matters here unless the ex-WWE went to TNA. But I don't believe so. We find out who took the box, then what? PIN him?
    So what are the odds that a townie got the box, and the odds that a wolf got it? Also, what's the possibility that the person that got it is already dead?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So what are the odds that a townie got the box, and the odds that a wolf got it? Also, what's the possibility that the person that got it is already dead?
    it has to be a town who stole the box. Because of the quote of Vince leaving his company and Vince is the owner of WWE so... WWE = town. I don't think a wolf stole the box.

That's why I said Ryu, Kaitou and Albear are out of the equation.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Except that he posted right before and after the announcement was made.
    Think about the delay the host could be giving it before posting about the stolen box. I think this will help you understand my logic.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

it has to be a town who stole the box. Because of the quote of Vince leaving his company and Vince is the owner of WWE so... WWE = town. I don't think a wolf stole the box.

That's why I said Ryu, Kaitou and Albear are out of the equation.
    Well he doesn't own TNA, so all his contracts would be for WWE. Either way, we still don't know who took it, and Vince's quote just may be baseless being that the only contract in there is one to leave WWE.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Think about the delay the host could be giving it before posting about the stolen box. I think this will help you understand my logic.
    You want me to look at the time gap, right? I'm saying that there's no way he missed the announcement if the post before the announcement is his and he also posted afterwards.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well he doesn't own TNA, so all his contracts would be for WWE. Either way, we still don't know who took it, and Vince's quote just may be baseless being that the only contract in there is one to leave WWE.
    It is because you guys are going for who stole the box when it is actually not essential for winning this game.... I just got dragged along with it and I suppose we got to figure this out so that we can move on to actual scum hunting?. xDD

I blame Hydrus

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Closed Thread

Thread Information