AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hey I Am Going To Middle School!

Senior Member XxgangstaxX is infamous around these parts XxgangstaxX is infamous around these parts XxgangstaxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2004 07:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I want to know what do you do there because im going this year so please can you people give me advice? :^_^:

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Will you bare my child?</span></span></span>

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i think the same....but a little different........

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

umm... i don&#39;t really have any advice because i&#39;m also gonna go 2 middle skewl... so ya. justbe urself and ya.

Junior Member Kayori-Chan Kayori-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2004 06:30 PM
    *Looks around* Uh...a cubical my parents call a one bedroom apartment
    Threads

Hehe...well, I&#39;m done with that stage of life. You best enjoy middle school, because that&#39;s like the last time you can be a immature kid&#33; LOL, I&#39;m just messin with ya. Anyhoo, yeah, all you really need to do is be yourself, and enjoy it. This place is also the gate to very bad people, so you best be careful, darn, I&#39;m sounding like my Mom.

In 6th (if that is part of the middle school) grade, the teacher are inroducing you to much more hard things, pop quizzes, far more harder words, more homework and they might be a bit more strict with things. Also your starting to turn in homework much more eailer. I hated Pre-Alebra.

7th grade is where you kinda relax and enjoy things. I never got to do science fair in that grade and we went to alot of really neat field trips&#33; ^^ But it&#39;s also hard cuz your starting to turn in homwork every other day. I hated Algebra.

In 8th grade, the first tri-mister was pretty easy, but your homework must be turned in at the exact date or they won&#39;t accept it, unless you were absent or something. They also prepare you for highschool (which I am going to this year&#33; So nervous) and I hated Algebra.

Well, that&#39;s what happen to me in the 3 years as a middle school student. I hope that worked for you a bit. Hehe...sorry for the rambling stuff though.

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-family:curlz mt'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>You can never realize the truth, even if the truth was right in front of you the whole time...that&#39;s until your realize the truth a second too late.
    ~*Picture Perfect*~</span></span></span>

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wow thats cool, ive never been in middle school......but ive heard its one of the best years on kids life......

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

Middle school itsen really that bad.the only thing is you have more than 1 teacher...and some of the friends you had before are not going to be there...but its fun. :^_^:

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

hey don&#39;t worry about it it&#39;s so fun&#33; just be nice and talk to ppl and you&#39;ll make new friends....be energetic and friendly....and be yourself.....ppl might end up liking you the first day because you could be cool&#33; don&#39;t be shy....try and talk all you can....i wish i did that in middle school....but i didn;t..i was to secretive and quiet. don&#39;t be like me&#33;

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Enjoy middle school, cause once your at high school you gotta work towards going to college, and its worth the fight because college RULES

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wow thats cool, ive never been in middle school......but ive heard its one of the best years on kids life......
    :blink: How did you not go to middle school? Did u skip three grades or something? Anywho, middle school&#39;s easy, sit back and enjoy a 3 year nap

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

if you just work a bit its no problem.

Senior Member KJ Killa KJ Killa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2004 02:35 PM
    Threads

Middle School is sorta like regulare school. Except depending on what school you go to, some prepare you for highschool.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

if a senior wants to "show you something" that is either in the bathroom or near a dumpster, RUN LIKE HELL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

^_^j/k

jus kick back and be yourself.

Himura Enishi Posted on Aug 8 2004, 04:33 PM
    &nbsp; QUOTE&nbsp;
    wow thats cool, ive never been in middle school......but ive heard its one of the best years on kids life......&nbsp;

How did you not go to middle school? Did u skip three grades or something? Anywho, middle school&#39;s easy, sit back and enjoy a 3 year nap&nbsp;
    home school?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Himura Enishi@Aug 8 2004, 05:33 PM
    :blink: How did you not go to middle school? Did u skip three grades or something? Anywho, middle school&#39;s easy, sit back and enjoy a 3 year nap
    no, i was homeschooled all of my life till i was 16 in 9th grade (in a christan school).....but my mom was no help by helping me thu it.....but now i take retart classes in another christan school after i was kicked out on my first....and hoping that im going thu 12 grade this year..... but im always clue less for what middle school is really like.....

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

o yeah, i forgot about homeschool, hmmmmm, must of sucked, being around ur friends all the time is the best part of school

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I think Mean Girl&#39;s should be mandatory viewing by all students before starting High School, mostly because it&#39;s so so true.

Junior Member Kayori-Chan Kayori-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2004 06:30 PM
    *Looks around* Uh...a cubical my parents call a one bedroom apartment
    Threads

Originally posted by SGI@Aug 10 2004, 12:07 AM
    I think Mean Girl&#39;s should be mandatory viewing by all students before starting High School, mostly because it&#39;s so so true.
    You really mean that? Cuz, I&#39;m starting Highschool tomorrow.....

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-family:curlz mt'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>You can never realize the truth, even if the truth was right in front of you the whole time...that&#39;s until your realize the truth a second too late.
    ~*Picture Perfect*~</span></span></span>

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Kayori&#045;Chan+Aug 10 2004, 10:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayori-Chan @ Aug 10 2004, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SGI@Aug 10 2004, 12:07 AM
    You really mean that? Cuz, I&#39;m starting Highschool tomorrow..... [/b][/quote]
    mean girls? eh, just ignore and laugh at them b/c they have no life.......

Original AF Lover Boy -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

i did horible in middle school but i went to a private middle school so thats probably why... but anyway work aint that much different just get used to switching clases and having more than one teacher to nag at you for lost homework

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

dont worry man ... middle school is nuffin
    the only difference is more the girls and more the fun :^_^:

just remember to sleep in the morning classes and anarchy in the aftrnoon and youll do just fine

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by dragoninja@Aug 10 2004, 12:22 PM
    dont worry man ... middle school is nuffin
    the only difference is more the girls and more the fun :^_^:

just remember to sleep in the morning classes and anarchy in the aftrnoon and youll do just fine
    lol, i used to do the same thing thu high school, even thu morning classes and thu bible class lol.......as long as the teachers dosent catch u doing it.......

Senior Member .com person is an unknown quantity at this point .com person's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 01:05 AM
    Threads

School is easy for me :^_^:
    Just do your best, always listen and have fun with it and also don&#39;t be nervous ( like I was)

I&#39;m going into 8th grade so yah I&#39;m in middle school as well

or you could
    Goof off, be the class clown and do any of that other stuff people who goof off do

I hate people who goof off cause they aren&#39;t smart

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Originally posted by .com person@Aug 15 2004, 02:39 PM
    I hate people who goof off cause they aren&#39;t smart
    So right.. I just love to hear another bright and promising child blossoming with wisdom and intellect.

So listen up guys, if you fail to do your homework more than once, not only will you be really really stupid, you will also be cast into the flames of hell by the almighty God himself.

And any fairly smart man or woman would vote for Bush as well. He got God&#39;s blessing too. That&#39;s the important thing as well..

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Senior Member Yugi's#1girl is infamous around these parts Yugi's#1girl is infamous around these parts Yugi's#1girl is infamous around these parts Yugi's#1girl is infamous around these parts Yugi's#1girl is infamous around these parts Yugi's#1girl is infamous around these parts Yugi's#1girl is infamous around these parts Yugi's#1girl is infamous around these parts Yugi's#1girl is infamous around these parts Yugi's#1girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2004 01:23 PM
    Threads

Don&#39;t worry about Middle School it&#39;s not that hard. Depending on how yours it set up I&#39;d be careful of the 8th graders because they like to prey on 6th graders. *laughs maniacally* I know that because I&#39;d do it on occasion but I&#39;m going to be gotten back for it this year since I&#39;m a freshmen and a lot of my older friends are gonna let me have it on freshmen friday. Just relax and be yourself.
    2nd in command in the anti-spam army currently at 51 members and rising ^_^.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

You&#39;re leaving Elementary School and yet you have &#39;gangsta&#39; in your username?
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

thug is soooooo cool dude&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;111

I like to observe the new generation blooming with such ideals.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Closed Thread

Thread Information