AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returned from Anime Central 2014

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Returned from Anime Central 2014

So I attended anime central this year, only on saturday, and it was pretty interesting.

That is me cosplaying Kirito from Sword art online for the con. I decided to leave the sword in my car and take my backpack in it's place. I still wore the rest of the outfit for the whole day though.

90% of what i did were walking, panels, waiting, and more walking. Aimlessly walking around at a con is actually quite fun. I got people randomly saying "Hey Kirito!" and icing me high fives. The people are really pleasant, but alot are shy. I could relate, since I am too.... sort of.

J-pop culture panel:
    First panel I attended. I missed alot of it because I didn't keep track of time. They talked about Akihabara at the end. Despite being otaku, I am not that interested in Akihabara.

Attack on Titan panel:
    First half was an overview of the show.. stuff i already know and a Q&A. Then the hosts started talking about the manga.... and ALL DEM SPOILERS. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? The last part of the panel was a bunch of internet talk like memes, fanart, ships, OTP's, youtube abridged videos that I've already seen (still hilarious though), and Eren Jaeger's eyebrows being the real wings of freedom.

Speaking of AOT, here is a pic I took of a girl cosplaying Hanji.

Persona Panel:
    Ok, first half was an overview along with some Q&A. Next half was youtube vids of upcoming Persona games (including a dancing game with your persona dancing with your persona's persona.. or something.. AND Persona 5 for the PS3).

RWBY Panel:
    I had to see this one since I am a big fan of the show. Basically an overview, Q&A, randomness, and watching some of the episodes.

Here are some more pics I took on mah phone. I didn't take that much as I was always on the move.
    First, a doctor type person or something.

Lolita I think.

Bud-knight. LOL.

Cute Megurine Luka.
    Last edited by Albear; 05-21-2014 at 04:05 AM.

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Returned from Anime Central 2014

The 'lolita' dress is actually a Portal/GLaDOS dress. The little pins are the personality cores, as well as one that says "Still Alive" on it. Hope you had fun!

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwaltz View Post
    The 'lolita' dress is actually a Portal/GLaDOS dress. The little pins are the personality cores, as well as one that says "Still Alive" on it. Hope you had fun!
    That explains the circle symbol thing on her dress. Never played portal, but thanks.
    I did have fun.

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why'd you choose leave your sword in the car? It completed the look. :P

Budlight knight? That's original. xD

I wouldn't have minded hearing SAO spoilers. All the better for reading and watching. xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PinkGalaxies View Post
    Why'd you choose leave your sword in the car? It completed the look. :P

Budlight knight? That's original. xD

I wouldn't have minded hearing SAO spoilers. All the better for reading and watching. xD
    Yeah, the sword would have completed the look, but I didn't want to carry it around too long because it would not stay in place.
    So you've seen SAO or Attack on titan?
    Btw, long time no see!
    Last edited by Albear; 05-23-2014 at 08:19 PM.

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ugh, wanna cosplay sooo baaaad. >.< Hopefully I can pull together a Midvalley the Hornfreak outfit for Otakon this year.

7. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    Yeah, the sword would have completed the look, but I didn't want to carry it around too long because it would not stay in place.
    So you've seen SAO or Attack on titan?
    Btw, long time no see!
    sliding swords are the best. Didn't you know? :P

I finished SAO's first season. I attempted to watch Attack on Titan. I don't like the art style, and it's kinda bland. Everyone kept saying "it's sooooo awesome watch it," but I don't really see anything special. The art is good, but it's just not fun to watch. At least to me anyway.

You knew I'd be back eventually to annoy people some more on here. >;3

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ugh, wanna cosplay sooo baaaad. >.< Hopefully I can pull together a Midvalley the Hornfreak outfit for Otakon this year.
    Otakon is larger than anime central, and the outside scenery is better. A harbor is better than more buildings. Have a good time there.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

sliding swords are the best. Didn't you know? :P

I finished SAO's first season. I attempted to watch Attack on Titan. I don't like the art style, and it's kinda bland. Everyone kept saying "it's sooooo awesome watch it," but I don't really see anything special. The art is good, but it's just not fun to watch. At least to me anyway.

You knew I'd be back eventually to annoy people some more on here. >;3
    Hurhurhur.. I suppose so. But I resisted and kept it away. Lol.

What did you think of SAO? For AOT, I really enjoyed it. The epic-ness that happened during the last few episodes made me want a second season asap.
    Annoy people? Thou shall not annoy the peoples, yo.

Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    Otakon is larger than anime central, and the outside scenery is better. A harbor is better than more buildings. Have a good time there.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Hurhurhur.. I suppose so. But I resisted and kept it away. Lol.

What did you think of SAO? For AOT, I really enjoyed it. The epic-ness that happened during the last few episodes made me want a second season asap.
    Annoy people? Thou shall not annoy the peoples, yo.
    SAO shouldn't have had so many time lapses. It would have been nice if they had more character development, so deaths and things would have been more heart felt.

But it's soooo fuuuuun. Dx

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You're Kirito is awesome!! Weapons are definitely a pain at cons :-(

12. Likes Albear liked this post
    Junior Member sea182 is on a distinguished road sea182's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 04:07 AM
    Threads

omg i wish i would have went tooo your cosplay is awesome :3
    ANIME_FAN

14. Likes Albear liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sea182 View Post
    omg i wish i would have went tooo your cosplay is awesome :3
    Have you been to Ohayoucon?

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SAO shouldn't have had so many time lapses. It would have been nice if they had more character development, so deaths and things would have been more heart felt.

But it's soooo fuuuuun. Dx
    I thought when his first bunch of friends were defeated in the third episode, I thought that was feels inducing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0820.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	873.0 KB
ID:	83430

Attended Anime Midwest last weekend. Twas fun.

More pics from my camera on the phone.... some were blurry and others were pretty good.

Last edited by Albear; 07-12-2014 at 01:33 AM.

18. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uugggh I was gonna go there Never got the chance

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uugggh I was gonna go there Never got the chance
    Aren't you in the baltimore area? Anime midwest is here in Chicago, IL.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I had a whole trip planned with my girlfriend though. We were gonna drive out and spend four days there!

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Blackwaltz
    Oh ok. Maybe next year then. You got Otakon to look forward to though. Lol.

More pics from Anime midwest....

23. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And even MOAR pictures from Anime Midwest!

Last edited by Albear; 07-18-2014 at 01:56 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here are some moar pics I took....

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sis and bros, final set of pics from AM....

Junior Member rayansabales is on a distinguished road rayansabales's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2014 12:18 AM
    Threads

Wow it's so nice,,, there.?!!!

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love the Madoka group! Great pics, thanks for sharing :-)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information