AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

@DenjaX Message from Albear? So either outside comm or some sort of role that allows it. Some of what you've said doesn't quite make sense. I'm not sure what to think now. If all of your contradictory behaviour has been to conceal your role, I have absolutely no idea what or who you could possibly be.

My mood on a daily basis

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Message from Albear? So either outside comm or some sort of role that allows it. Some of what you've said doesn't quite make sense. I'm not sure what to think now. If all of your contradictory behaviour has been to conceal your role, I have absolutely no idea what or who you could possibly be.
    He left a simple message in my visitor's page after he got killed: to avenge his death. xDD It doesn't really affect any game standards. We haven't broken the rules, as far as I'm concerned. xDD

He doesn't know if I am town or wolf.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

It's like you and Ryu are lynch buddies. Albear and I are lynch brethren. xDD
    Last edited by DenjaX; 05-24-2014 at 11:20 AM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I was hoping for you to say that I'm lying but you wont? Yes I was suspicious about ZW ever since of the "Very active = not wolf" claim, hence my vote on him and other reasons before I switched to you in this phase. I stumbled upon Syaoran so I secured my life before going for ZW. Because of the developments Syao made, I needed to figure out Ryu's connection to Syao at once that's why ZW is always pushed out of my radar.
    I can actually see your logic. And no, I don't automatically accuse people of lying before I ask for an explanation. That's the kind of thing that makes people jump to conclusions.

Unless someone can counterclaim a Cop role, I'm going to take a risk and trust your word for the moment... So what do you think about a Shinobu lynch? Would that be reasonable for you?

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    I can actually see your logic. And no, I don't automatically accuse people of lying before I ask for an explanation. That's the kind of thing that makes people jump to conclusions.

Unless someone can counterclaim a Cop role, I'm going to take a risk and trust your word for the moment... So what do you think about a Shinobu lynch? Would that be reasonable for you?
    Why is it reasonable? to be honest Shinobu is the least suspicious after he lynched Syaoran. The only possible reason that Shinobu is guilty is that they planned on getting rid of Syaoran from the start.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why is it reasonable? to be honest Shinobu is the least suspicious after he lynched Syaoran. The only possible reason that Shinobu is guilty is that they planned on getting rid of Syaoran from the start.
    So you're saying this confrontation between Ryu and Shinobu is nothing but a townie vs townie spat?

Aside from ZombieWolf, I guess it's safe to assume that you think I'm the last wolf, Lol?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So you're saying this confrontation between Ryu and Shinobu is nothing but a townie vs townie spat?

Aside from ZombieWolf, I guess it's safe to assume that you think I'm the last wolf, Lol?
    Yeah, that's what I think because you never have any contribution. But I never truly considered Shinobu is town is all I can say. You are in the same boat with CrimsonMoon but you attacking me makes me vote on you. xDD
    Last edited by DenjaX; 05-24-2014 at 11:46 AM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

@Aries I think it is only logical to say that a wolf won't be too aggressive since it's only 6 of us left, so chances of slipping up is higher. So most likely I don't see why a wolf should bring attention to themselves. But hmm, that quote that you brought up about Shinobu, it really is something that I overlooked. It really sounds off, it's almost like he knows a wolf's plan because he's wolf. I shall look over this.
    Well, because I am townie? I know I'm town this time around, I just don't know if you are town as well. Why shouldn't I vote for you? By the way, yes, I admit to random voting in day phase 1 because I have no lead and I'm sure I can't be back to see the end of phase. Phase starts and ends at 2am here, and I don't always get to check AF. However I didn't self vote. I voted for DB last phase, but guess I was wrong when DB was proven townie and Sya flipped wolf. So now I'm being careful not to lynch another townie again.
    For now, I am torn. Too many theories and contradictions that it's messing up my head. Doesn't help that it's my bed time here too.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1 more hour my children.

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, that's what I think because you never have any contribution. But I never truly considered Shinobu is town is all I can say. You are in the same boat with CrimsonMoon but you attacking me makes me vote on you. xDD
    I never had any contribution because I was busy. I am trying now, although it may be a bit too late. Better late than never, I guess?

You never truly considered Shinobu as town? Is that a typo or a slip? Because you just said he was the least suspicious in your eyes.

I am honestly torn on ZombieWolf. If what you say about Ryu is true, then we should take her read of him into account. But if you're actually a Cop like you're hinting, then your input counts as well... I wish @RyuTama would come in and give some last minute insight into this dilemma.

But yeah, I'm not gonna risk lynching a Cop.

[Change Vote Lynch Shinobu Oshino]

Denja has hinted at Cop. If what he says is true, then Ryu is confirmed town. I have no idea what to think of ZombieWolf at the moment, although I'm inclined to believe in Ryu's read of him.

CrimsonMoon has my attention, but voting for him would tie everyone in the game with 1 vote. Meaning that if we lynch a wolf, it will be because of pure luck. I don't like relying on luck.

Although Denja doubts Shinobu's guilt, he was the first one to bring up the possibility of a Syao-Ryu scumteam, and used that as the sole reason to lead her lynch. He's made quite a few contradictions, more than Zombie, if you ask me.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

God, you just HAD to pull a massive role hint, didn't you? I have absolutely no idea who to vote for. Only one person has caught any of my hints and figured out who I am. Shinobu hasn't stood out as scummy. I'm just concerned that you're hint, @DenjaX , may be a desperate Wolf ruse. But I just have no idea what to think. I'm afraid to change my vote to anyone else as I'm out of ideas as to who to pick.

My mood on a daily basis

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I want to stay but I'm just too sleepy now, sorry. Before I forgot, if what Denja said is true, then Ryu is confirmed town and Shinobu could be town. After rereading day phase 3, I still find it hard to believe that Shinobu is a wolf despite what Aries quoted. If anything, Shinobu has done nothing anti town so far. Denja has hinted to a role which I think we have an idea of. I also see ZW's logic about double triple lynch, so I'm almost certain that a wolf won't be so bold as to suggest that lynch because it could backfire. That leaves you, Aries. To be honest, you come off as being off to me this time. I usually won't find inactivity as scum tell, but you were here sometimes but didn't post. I know you're busy, but maybe some "I'll get back to you guys later" will suffice. You don't do that. It actually makes me think that you're here to lurk and find your next victim. Wolves tend to do much lurking before actually posting. So I'm going to

[vote lynch Aries]

I hope we'll lynch a wolf this time. Anyway, eyes need some sleep, so I'm off now.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Aries You actually make a really good point on Shinobu. He wasn't really all that active in scumhunting until DP2 when he attacked me over Denja and then spearheaded the lynch on Syao. Once I mentioned a possible plan of sacrifice, he seemed to get worried and back off before again attacking me when he though DB was alive.

I'm gonna trust you because you make a good point. I hope I donmt regret this.

[Change Vote Lynch Shinobu Oshino]

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright. First of all, I want to apologize to Kaitou+ and everyone else for my inactivity... I know I mentioned that I may not be able to post as often as I would have liked for this game, but I have to admit that two days with only one or two posts is just inexcusable. I logged on a few times in an attempt to make a rushed post, but it just never worked out. I'm sorry if that caused any problems.
    I already explained why I would log on but not post, @CrimsonMoon . I would rather not post at all, than write a rushed and frantic post that could get me or another townie lynched. You were completely neutral about me not 2 hours ago. Now after I ask a couple questions, I'm suddenly you're #1 suspect. You come off as unnecessarily defensive.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shinobu Oshino (3) – RyuTama, Aries, ZombieWolf2508
    Aries (2) – DenjaX, CrimsonMoon
    RyuTama (1) - Shinobu Oshino

ZombieWolf2508 > RyuTama > Denja X > Shinobu Oshino
    CrimsonMoon >
    RyuTama > Shinobu Oshino
    Shinobu Oshino > RyuTama
    DenjaX > ZombieWolf2508 > Aries
    Aries > DenjaX > Shinobu Oshino

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

OMG I MADE IT IN TIME. i'm totally sleep deprived atm so pls forgive me if i word something strangely. x_x

@Aries thank u 4 ur insight. i hadnt rly given much thought to CM, but if shinobu ends up town, then i'm pretty sure we have the last wolf pinned.

@CrimsonMoon u realize tht aries supports the seer, right? if ur against aries, ur against the seer. now why is tht?

i've been pretty sure that both zw and denja have been town since early in the game. it's like the whole ryu-mega war from last phase. >_>;

moreover, the only teamwork happening atm seems to be between shinobu and cm. i dont think shinobu has made any reads on cm, and cm is claiming shinobu AND ONLY shinobu as town.

u guys, i think we got this.

#Wolf XXXIX

@Kaitou+ how long til phase end?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RyuTama

10 more mins

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama You've worded things oddly this entire phase because of that damn txt tlk xD

My mood on a daily basis

18. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    &#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

oh crap dat vote tally.

FFFFFFFF UNEXPLAINABLE VOTE, GO!

#[Change Vote Lynch Aries]

#Wolf XXXIX

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aries (3) – DenjaX, CrimsonMoon, RyuTama
    Shinobu Oshino (2) – Aries, ZombieWolf2508
    RyuTama (1) - Shinobu Oshino

ZombieWolf2508 > RyuTama > Denja X > Shinobu Oshino
    CrimsonMoon > Aries
    RyuTama > Shinobu Oshino > Aries
    Shinobu Oshino > RyuTama
    DenjaX > ZombieWolf2508 > Aries
    Aries > DenjaX > Shinobu Oshino

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    oh crap dat vote tally.

FFFFFFFF UNEXPLAINABLE VOTE, GO!

#[Change Vote Lynch Aries]

#Wolf XXXIX
    Umm... what?

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

TRUST ME x___x

#WOLF XXXIX

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay votes are closed.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wait what just happened O.o

My mood on a daily basis

25. Likes Aries liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh god what just happened...

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

THIS AIN'T NO PLACE FOR A HERO

Shinobu Oshino has been lynched.

Ky Kiske
    [Thunderseal] With the power of the Thunderseal, he will be able to kill one player. [Active/One Shot]
    NIGHT PHASE 03 BEGINS
    Last edited by Kaitou-2; 05-24-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Nominate Your Anime(s) of the Year!

Closed Thread

Thread Information