Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
That being said, I'm still suspicious of DB. I still think that he's just using the OP as a reason for voting off Hydrus. Also, the placeholder thing in DP1 doesn't seem pro-town at all, and now that Hydrus is a confirmed townie, it's even more suspicious. I know Hydrus got killed by Ky, but you still had a vote on him, and it makes you suspicious. So:
[Vote Lynch DeathBlade/13.666]
I never started that placeholder thing. Hydrus came up with that all on his own to defend himself. Sure it wasn't to most pro-town thing, but it was a better step to finding a wolf than self-votes. Either way I made a choice, committed to it, and now am stuck with the fallout from it. Still, Hydrus didn't do himself any favors by looking more guilty as the day went long from ZW's pressure. The Vig went after him for that, not because of me.

Lol, DB, it wasn't on purpose, it's really a pain when I write something and I got logged out and I have to rewrite all over again. And on what basis are you voting against me?

As much as I'd like to stay, it's bed time for me. So off I go.
I feel you, but I give you plenty of time to write something and had no response. The vote was to ensure you weren't lurking only.