AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Shinobu Oshino And what "scumslip" might that be?
    IMO its beyond suspicious to call DB really scummy in your recent post and not Aries at all in it. Now, Aries is scum and DB isn't?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Opinion on possible scumslip by ZW?
    What scumslip are you referring to?

ou didn't hit a nerve, but my message didn't seem to be getting through. All caps stands out as important to the human brain so you pay more attention to it.
    Yeah, I never thought it worked. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@DenjaX I never said you and Syaoran planned anything. I said Syao was involved in a plan to remove a very risky role. I'm suspicious of you being contradictory earlier in the game and wanting so badly to lynch Syao for no reason other than the fact that she randomly voted Albear and he happened to be lynched. Your logic has made no sense this entire game. I'm not going to vote for Ryu when I don't believe her to be Mafia. Also, check your facts. Deathblade was the one who caused a three way tie. I tied TWO people whom everyone thought to be scum. Deathblade voted at the last minute (literally) for Omega. I NEVER suspected Ryu up until Syao's slip. DB's vote was beyond scummy imo especially considering every other reason I had listed several times as to why I thought him Mafia. Kai extened the phase by ten minutes, so I changed my vote to DB. Why am I not suspicious of Oshino? Because I've no reason to be at the moment as he's done nothing to strike me as anti-town. I have listed several reasons several town as to why you're scum in my eyes.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

I'm glad I'm no longer the only person scumhunting. Ship's gettin' real, son.

Again.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

IMO its beyond suspicious to call DB really scummy in your recent post and not Aries at all in it. Now, Aries is scum and DB isn't?
    This.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

@Shinobu Oshino

DenjaX and @Aries .
    This.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@Shinobu Oshino *facepalm*

Here is my initial Gut Feeling list:
    -Deathblade
    -Syaoran
    -Aries

DB was always scummy to me. But I can't lynch a single person by myself. Hydrus was the most scummy to me DP1 because of how he was acting. DB was the second most because he voted simply because of the OP, he was repeatedly in the thread without replying, and because of his last minute vote for the sole purpose of causing a three way tie. Arie is not scummy to me, per se. I just have a FEELING about him. I'm rarely wrong with instinct. My first five games as townie, I correctly called out every single Wolf without error. No one listened to me because all I had was a feeling, no physical evidence.

ALSO, please bear with me, I'm on a crappy phone so my replies may be weirdly spaced.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

When did I ever say DB wasnmt scummy to me? Again, I was on him from the start. You're taking what I say out of context and trying to twist it into a slip.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

-Deathblade
    -Syaoran
    -Aries

DB was always scummy to me. But I can't lynch a single person by myself. Hydrus was the most scummy to me DP1 because of how he was acting. DB was the second most because he voted simply because of the OP, he was repeatedly in the thread without replying, and because of his last minute vote for the sole purpose of causing a three way tie. Arie is not scummy to me, per se. I just have a FEELING about him. I'm rarely wrong with instinct. My first five games as townie, I correctly called out every single Wolf without error. No one listened to me because all I had was a feeling, no physical evidence.

ALSO, please bear with me, I'm on a crappy phone so my replies may be weirdly spaced.
    You say your instinct is never wrong, but the fact is instinct is really risky to buy into. I'm really worried now because the three posts I quoted prove what your writing seems to change depending on the situation. You find DB scummy, but your instinct saids Aries? You didn't even list Aries as scummy in that post and DB was, then your story changed.

IMO that was severly scummy.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 05-23-2014 at 10:41 PM.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm sorry @Shinobu Oshino . I don't really get what you are trying to say here. xDD Probably it's because of Aries sudden involvement. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

-Deathblade
    -Syaoran
    -Aries

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

When did I ever say DB wasnmt scummy to me? Again, I was on him from the start. You're taking what I say out of context and trying to twist it into a slip.
    If DB is scummy to you, I'm shocked he isn't one of your two possible wolves.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I'm sorry @Shinobu Oshino . I don't really get what you are trying to say here. xDD Probably it's because of Aries sudden involvement. xDD
    Read my quotes again.

Unless I'm over analyzing things, I find it odd ZW didn't mention Aries in that quote, but said DB was really scummy. Though, he wasn't a possible wolf? You and Aries were.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Instinct says Deathblade, @Syaoran , and @Aries .

I need to go back in time and read over the last phase.
    @Shinobu Oshino Now, what was that you were saying?

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Read my quotes again.

Unless I'm over analyzing things, I find it odd ZW didn't mention Aries in that quote, but said DB was really scummy. Though, he wasn't a possible wolf? You and Aries were.
    I thought ZW did say that? In fact, he voted DB last phase.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

And you realize DB is dead, right?

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Shinobu Oshino Now, what was that you were saying?
    That quote doesn't change the recent post you put onto the thread. Sure, that shows Aries, but the two posts IMO were odd. You've thought DB for a while now, but you don't think he is a wolf. Denja and Aries are.

Why not DB anymore?

Why Aries? Besides your gut, lol.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

And you realize DB is dead, right?
    Since when? If this is true I'm going under a rock.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Since when? If this is true I'm going under a rock.
    Errr -facepalm- xDD DB was lynched last day phase along with Syaoran.

ZW can't become suspicious on someone who's already dead and confirmed townie, right? xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Shinobu Oshino Oh, I dunno...maybe because he's dead?

And Denja is on my list because of his behavior when questioned about revenge voting Syao.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Errr -facepalm- xDD DB was lynched last day phase along with Syaoran.

ZW can't become suspicious on someone who's already dead and confirmed townie, right? xDD
    Been posting to long. Biggest failure ever.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

@Shinobu Oshino Oh, I dunno...maybe because he's dead?

And Denja is on my list because of his behavior when questioned about revenge voting Syao.
    That was bad. I admit.

15. Likes DenjaX, ZombieWolf2508 liked this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*facepalm* Did we seriously just waste over an hour because you though DB was alive? xD

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*facepalm* Did we seriously just waste over an hour because you though DB was alive? xD
    Was it a hour?
    I just failed. 44 posts today and going! I'm sorry, really. Its been a wolfy day.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Okay.... Shall we proceed then? xDD

I guess we can't really come into terms, eh? You have your reason and I have my reason as well. I guess we just have to let the townie decide. SOMEONE please break this stalemate and give us new developments!!!

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

>mfw Yoko didn't read the one of the most important posts

20. Likes ZombieWolf2508 liked this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Shinobu Oshino Well, it was two King of the Hills and a South Park xD

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    >mfw Yoko didn't read the one of the most important posts
    I probably did read it, but simply forgot. Idk, long day xD.

---------- Post added 05-24-2014 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-23-2014 at 11:59 PM ----------

@Shinobu Oshino Well, it was two King of the Hills and a South Park xD
    Screenshot it for memories.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Shinobu Oshino Canmt on this phone xP

ANYWAY, back to biddness.

Denjax is totes Mafia.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Denjax is totes Mafia.
    I still don't see on what basis you have this accusation on me. You voted for me because I voted against Syao, who flips wolf, and got him lynched?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@DenjaX Not because of who, but because of why.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Not because of who, but because of why.
    Care to say the "why?". I just want to make sure we are on the same page. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@DenjaX Voting for revenge on someone who voted randomly.

My mood on a daily basis

Closed Thread

Thread Information