AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 641

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

  1. #526
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    88,840.34
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 03:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    440
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Shinobu Oshino And what "scumslip" might that be?
    IMO its beyond suspicious to call DB really scummy in your recent post and not Aries at all in it. Now, Aries is scum and DB isn't?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  2. #527
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,002,328.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,801
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    840
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Opinion on possible scumslip by ZW?
    What scumslip are you referring to?


    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    ou didn't hit a nerve, but my message didn't seem to be getting through. All caps stands out as important to the human brain so you pay more attention to it.
    Yeah, I never thought it worked. xDD


  3. #528
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    88,840.34
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 03:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    440
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @DenjaX I never said you and Syaoran planned anything. I said Syao was involved in a plan to remove a very risky role. I'm suspicious of you being contradictory earlier in the game and wanting so badly to lynch Syao for no reason other than the fact that she randomly voted Albear and he happened to be lynched. Your logic has made no sense this entire game. I'm not going to vote for Ryu when I don't believe her to be Mafia. Also, check your facts. Deathblade was the one who caused a three way tie. I tied TWO people whom everyone thought to be scum. Deathblade voted at the last minute (literally) for Omega. I NEVER suspected Ryu up until Syao's slip. DB's vote was beyond scummy imo especially considering every other reason I had listed several times as to why I thought him Mafia. Kai extened the phase by ten minutes, so I changed my vote to DB. Why am I not suspicious of Oshino? Because I've no reason to be at the moment as he's done nothing to strike me as anti-town. I have listed several reasons several town as to why you're scum in my eyes.

    ---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

    I'm glad I'm no longer the only person scumhunting. Ship's gettin' real, son.

    Again.

    ---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    IMO its beyond suspicious to call DB really scummy in your recent post and not Aries at all in it. Now, Aries is scum and DB isn't?
    This.

    ---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Shinobu Oshino

    DenjaX and @Aries .
    This.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  4. #529
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,350.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 10:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @Shinobu Oshino *facepalm*

    Here is my initial Gut Feeling list:
    -Deathblade
    -Syaoran
    -Aries

    DB was always scummy to me. But I can't lynch a single person by myself. Hydrus was the most scummy to me DP1 because of how he was acting. DB was the second most because he voted simply because of the OP, he was repeatedly in the thread without replying, and because of his last minute vote for the sole purpose of causing a three way tie. Arie is not scummy to me, per se. I just have a FEELING about him. I'm rarely wrong with instinct. My first five games as townie, I correctly called out every single Wolf without error. No one listened to me because all I had was a feeling, no physical evidence.




    ALSO, please bear with me, I'm on a crappy phone so my replies may be weirdly spaced.

    ---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

    When did I ever say DB wasnmt scummy to me? Again, I was on him from the start. You're taking what I say out of context and trying to twist it into a slip.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  5. #530
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    88,840.34
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 03:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    440
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Shinobu Oshino *facepalm*

    Here is my initial Gut Feeling list:
    -Deathblade
    -Syaoran
    -Aries

    DB was always scummy to me. But I can't lynch a single person by myself. Hydrus was the most scummy to me DP1 because of how he was acting. DB was the second most because he voted simply because of the OP, he was repeatedly in the thread without replying, and because of his last minute vote for the sole purpose of causing a three way tie. Arie is not scummy to me, per se. I just have a FEELING about him. I'm rarely wrong with instinct. My first five games as townie, I correctly called out every single Wolf without error. No one listened to me because all I had was a feeling, no physical evidence.




    ALSO, please bear with me, I'm on a crappy phone so my replies may be weirdly spaced.
    You say your instinct is never wrong, but the fact is instinct is really risky to buy into. I'm really worried now because the three posts I quoted prove what your writing seems to change depending on the situation. You find DB scummy, but your instinct saids Aries? You didn't even list Aries as scummy in that post and DB was, then your story changed.

    IMO that was severly scummy.
    Last edited by Yoko Littner; 05-23-2014 at 10:41 PM.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  6. #531
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,002,328.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,801
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    840
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    I'm sorry @Shinobu Oshino . I don't really get what you are trying to say here. xDD Probably it's because of Aries sudden involvement. xDD


  7. #532
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    88,840.34
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 03:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    440
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Shinobu Oshino *facepalm*

    Here is my initial Gut Feeling list:
    -Deathblade
    -Syaoran
    -Aries

    DB was always scummy to me. But I can't lynch a single person by myself. Hydrus was the most scummy to me DP1 because of how he was acting. DB was the second most because he voted simply because of the OP, he was repeatedly in the thread without replying, and because of his last minute vote for the sole purpose of causing a three way tie. Arie is not scummy to me, per se. I just have a FEELING about him. I'm rarely wrong with instinct. My first five games as townie, I correctly called out every single Wolf without error. No one listened to me because all I had was a feeling, no physical evidence.




    ALSO, please bear with me, I'm on a crappy phone so my replies may be weirdly spaced.

    ---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

    When did I ever say DB wasnmt scummy to me? Again, I was on him from the start. You're taking what I say out of context and trying to twist it into a slip.
    If DB is scummy to you, I'm shocked he isn't one of your two possible wolves.

    ---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I'm sorry @Shinobu Oshino . I don't really get what you are trying to say here. xDD Probably it's because of Aries sudden involvement. xDD
    Read my quotes again.

    Unless I'm over analyzing things, I find it odd ZW didn't mention Aries in that quote, but said DB was really scummy. Though, he wasn't a possible wolf? You and Aries were.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  8. #533
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,350.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 10:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Instinct says Deathblade, @Syaoran , and @Aries .

    I need to go back in time and read over the last phase.
    @Shinobu Oshino Now, what was that you were saying?

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  9. #534
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,002,328.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,801
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    840
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Read my quotes again.

    Unless I'm over analyzing things, I find it odd ZW didn't mention Aries in that quote, but said DB was really scummy. Though, he wasn't a possible wolf? You and Aries were.
    I thought ZW did say that? In fact, he voted DB last phase.


  10. #535
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,350.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 10:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    And you realize DB is dead, right?

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  11. #536
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    88,840.34
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 03:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    440
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Shinobu Oshino Now, what was that you were saying?
    That quote doesn't change the recent post you put onto the thread. Sure, that shows Aries, but the two posts IMO were odd. You've thought DB for a while now, but you don't think he is a wolf. Denja and Aries are.

    Why not DB anymore?

    Why Aries? Besides your gut, lol.

    ---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    And you realize DB is dead, right?
    Since when? If this is true I'm going under a rock.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  12. #537
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,002,328.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,801
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    840
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Since when? If this is true I'm going under a rock.
    Errr -facepalm- xDD DB was lynched last day phase along with Syaoran.

    ZW can't become suspicious on someone who's already dead and confirmed townie, right? xDD


  13. #538
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,350.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 10:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @Shinobu Oshino Oh, I dunno...maybe because he's dead?

    And Denja is on my list because of his behavior when questioned about revenge voting Syao.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  14. #539
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    88,840.34
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 03:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    440
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Errr -facepalm- xDD DB was lynched last day phase along with Syaoran.

    ZW can't become suspicious on someone who's already dead and confirmed townie, right? xDD
    Been posting to long. Biggest failure ever.

    ---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Shinobu Oshino Oh, I dunno...maybe because he's dead?

    And Denja is on my list because of his behavior when questioned about revenge voting Syao.
    That was bad. I admit.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  15. Likes DenjaX, ZombieWolf2508 liked this post
  16. #540
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,350.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 10:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    *facepalm* Did we seriously just waste over an hour because you though DB was alive? xD

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  17. #541
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    88,840.34
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 03:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    440
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    *facepalm* Did we seriously just waste over an hour because you though DB was alive? xD
    Was it a hour?
    I just failed. 44 posts today and going! I'm sorry, really. Its been a wolfy day.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  18. #542
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,002,328.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,801
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    840
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Okay.... Shall we proceed then? xDD

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    And Denja is on my list because of his behavior when questioned about revenge voting Syao.
    I guess we can't really come into terms, eh? You have your reason and I have my reason as well. I guess we just have to let the townie decide. SOMEONE please break this stalemate and give us new developments!!!


  19. #543
    Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    54,957,652,007.42
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 05:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akihabara
    Threads
    670
    Posts
    10,035
    Blog Entries
    81
    Rep Power
    6357
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    >mfw Yoko didn't read the one of the most important posts


    YT: | GameEmpireHD | KaitouVG | ShonenGameZ |

    Co-Founder of ShonenGameZ.com | Scan Translations & More!

    | PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 5258 - 0235 - 2295 |

  20. Likes ZombieWolf2508 liked this post
  21. #544
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,350.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 10:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @Shinobu Oshino Well, it was two King of the Hills and a South Park xD

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  22. #545
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    88,840.34
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 03:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    440
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    >mfw Yoko didn't read the one of the most important posts
    I probably did read it, but simply forgot. Idk, long day xD.

    ---------- Post added 05-24-2014 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-23-2014 at 11:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Shinobu Oshino Well, it was two King of the Hills and a South Park xD
    Screenshot it for memories.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  23. #546
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,350.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 10:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @Shinobu Oshino Canmt on this phone xP

    ANYWAY, back to biddness.

    Denjax is totes Mafia.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  24. #547
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,002,328.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,801
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    840
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Denjax is totes Mafia.
    I still don't see on what basis you have this accusation on me. You voted for me because I voted against Syao, who flips wolf, and got him lynched?


  25. #548
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,350.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 10:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @DenjaX Not because of who, but because of why.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  26. #549
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,002,328.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,801
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    840
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Not because of who, but because of why.
    Care to say the "why?". I just want to make sure we are on the same page. xDD


  27. #550
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,350.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 10:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @DenjaX Voting for revenge on someone who voted randomly.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. [Sign-Ups] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II
    By Kaitou+ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 12:06 PM
  2. Wolf XXXIV: Game of Trolls [GAME THREAD]
    By Kaitou+ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 388
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 07:11 PM
  3. Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]
    By Archaic Devices in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 818
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 12:35 PM
  4. [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball
    By Scruffy in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 503
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:33 AM
  5. [GAME THREAD] Wolf XVIII: Favorites
    By Kaitou+ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 553
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 07:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts