AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 641

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

  1. #501
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,003,752.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    22
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,875
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    846
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    My opinion: Ryutama is still scummy to a point, but me automatically lynching her as quick may prove incorrect due to this update. My biggest worry is a Ryu x Denja wolf match up. Changing my vote to ZW is risky for that reason.

    One wrong move and town loses.
    What do you mean by wolf match up? I don't quite get what you said there.


  2. #502
    Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    54,957,645,607.62
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2014 06:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akihabara
    Threads
    681
    Posts
    10,169
    Blog Entries
    81
    Rep Power
    6364
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    RyuTama (1) - Shinobu Oshino
    DenjaX (1) - ZombieWolf2508
    Shinobu Oshino (1) - RyuTama
    ZombieWolf2508 (1) - DenjaX

    ZombieWolf2508 > RyuTama > Denja X
    CrimsonMoon >
    RyuTama > Shinobu Oshino
    Shinobu Oshino > RyuTama
    DenjaX > ZombieWolf2508
    Aries >

    YT: | GameEmpireHD | KaitouVG | ShonenGameZ |
    Co-Founder of ShonenGameZ.com | Scan Translations & More!

    | PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 5258 - 0235 - 2295 |

  3. #503
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,862.21
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,661
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    What do you mean by wolf match up? I don't quite get what you said there.
    I'm saying my biggest concern is Ryutama and you are both wolves. ZW is fairly scummy now, but changing my vote to him "if" he is town is risky. Its basically confirmed wolves eat me next (I've come to terms with it). I don't not trust you so thats why you Ryu x you would be dangerous.

    Here is how I see it.

    - Town gets lynched we lose.

    - Wolf gets lynched I'm still lynched. Unless Ryu isn't a wolf and they lynch her.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  4. #504
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,003,752.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    22
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,875
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    846
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    I'm saying my biggest concern is Ryutama and you are both wolves. ZW is fairly scummy now, but changing my vote to him "if" he is town is risky. Its basically confirmed wolves eat me next (I've come to terms with it). I don't not trust you so thats why you Ryu x you would be dangerous.

    Here is how I see it.

    - Town gets lynched we lose.

    - Wolf gets lynched I'm still lynched. Unless Ryu isn't a wolf and they lynch her.
    Why do you think I am wolf? xDD I think your reason was about the same as I do about you. xDD But tell me anyways.


  5. #505
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,862.21
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,661
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Why do you think I am wolf? xDD I think your reason was about the same as I do about you. xDD But tell me anyways.
    I don't think your one. Thats the point. If you end up being one (or any inactive person does) and I lynch a town, its game over. This is crunch time brother.

    #wolf xxxix
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  6. #506
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    2,480.67
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2014 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @DenjaX I never said you and Syaoran planned anything. I said Syao was involved in a plan to remove a very risky role. I'm suspicious of you being contradictory earlier in the game and wanting so badly to lynch Syao for no reason other than the fact that she randomly voted Albear and he happened to be lynched. Your logic has made no sense this entire game. I'm not going to vote for Ryu when I don't believe her to be Mafia. Also, check your facts. Deathblade was the one who caused a three way tie. I tied TWO people whom everyone thought to be scum. Deathblade voted at the last minute (literally) for Omega. I NEVER suspected Ryu up until Syao's slip. DB's vote was beyond scummy imo especially considering every other reason I had listed several times as to why I thought him Mafia. Kai extened the phase by ten minutes, so I changed my vote to DB. Why am I not suspicious of Oshino? Because I've no reason to be at the moment as he's done nothing to strike me as anti-town. I have listed several reasons several town as to why you're scum in my eyes.

    ---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

    I'm glad I'm no longer the only person scumhunting. Ship's gettin' real, son.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  7. #507
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,862.21
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,661
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @Aries Please vote for town sake. If a town is lynched and you aren't mod killed we have a shot.

    ---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

    I'm worried wolves wanted me and Ryu to fight and attempt to lynch each other.
    Last edited by Yoko Littner; 05-23-2014 at 10:55 PM.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  8. #508
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,003,752.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    22
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,875
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    846
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    I never said you and Syaoran planned anything. I said Syao was involved in a plan to remove a very risky role. I'm suspicious of you being contradictory earlier in the game and wanting so badly to lynch Syao for no reason other than the fact that she randomly voted Albear and he happened to be lynched. Your logic has made no sense this entire game. I'm not going to vote for Ryu when I don't believe her to be Mafia. Also, check your facts. Deathblade was the one who caused a three way tie. I tied TWO people whom everyone thought to be scum. Deathblade voted at the last minute (literally) for Omega. I NEVER suspected Ryu up until Syao's slip. DB's vote was beyond scummy imo especially considering every other reason I had listed several times as to why I thought him Mafia. Kai extened the phase by ten minutes, so I changed my vote to DB. Why am I not suspicious of Oshino? Because I've no reason to be at the moment as he's done nothing to strike me as anti-town. I have listed several reasons several town as to why you're scum in my eyes.
    If my logic made no sense in this entire game, then I don't know what to say. I thought I'm saying things with logic. Now I'm curious. Soooo... does everyone think the same too? xDD

    Anyway, you are also being contradictory here. You voted Ryu when you don't believe she's Mafia?

    And also, if your case against me has nothing to do with the stretched plan, then what beef do you got against me? And please don't put dirt on my actions. I voted on Syaoran and was hellbent about revenge, sure. But I was actually scared about her lynch if he does flip townie (which he didn't thank god). I even asked LD to check on Syaoran to prove me wrong.

    ---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    I'm worried wolves wanted me and Ryu to fight and attempt to lynch each other.
    I'm not sure if the events right now are in favor of the wolves. Everyone here has 1 vote on each. It looks like ZW vs me and Ryu vs you. xDD


  9. #509
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,862.21
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,661
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    If my logic made no sense in this entire game, then I don't know what to say. I thought I'm saying things with logic. Now I'm curious. Soooo... does everyone think the same too? xDD

    Anyway, you are also being contradictory here. You voted Ryu when you don't believe she's Mafia?

    And also, if your case against me has nothing to do with the stretched plan, then what beef do you got against me? And please don't put dirt on my actions. I voted on Syaoran and was hellbent about revenge, sure. But I was actually scared about her lynch if he does flip townie (which he didn't thank god). I even asked LD to check on Syaoran to prove me wrong.

    ---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

    I'm not sure if the events right now are in favor of the wolves. Everyone here has 1 vote on each. It looks like ZW vs me and Ryu vs you. xDD
    Yeah, but would all 4 of us get lynched? What if a townie gets lynched and wolfs take over? Thats why Aries NEEDS to vote.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  10. #510
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,003,752.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    22
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,875
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    846
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Yeah, but would all 4 of us get lynched? What if a townie gets lynched and wolfs take over? Thats why Aries NEEDS to vote.
    If us 4 got lynched, then everybody DIES. Yes, because the rest gets self-vote and get lynched too.

    How's what? xDD It doesn't sound like a bad idea, isn't it? xDD


  11. #511
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    2,480.67
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2014 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @DenjaX I've stated many times why you're suspicious to me. If you haven't understood yet, you aren't going to. And as I stated when all of that happened, I AM A TOWNIE. AS SUCH, I ACTED IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE TOWN AND TIED THE TWO PEOPLE THAT EVERYONE ELSE FOUND SCUMMY TO CREATE THE POSSIBILITY OF TWO WOLVES GETTING LYNCHED.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  12. #512
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,862.21
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,661
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    If us 4 got lynched, then everybody DIES. Yes, because the rest gets self-vote and get lynched too.

    How's what? xDD It doesn't sound like a bad idea, isn't it? xDD
    We can't risk a tie IMO. We need to lynch a wolf so wolves don't take over.

    I want town to win ,_,

    ---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @DenjaX I've stated many times why you're suspicious to me. If you haven't understood yet, you aren't going to. And as I stated when all of that happened, I AM A TOWNIE. AS SUCH, I ACTED IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE TOWN AND TIED THE TWO PEOPLE THAT EVERYONE ELSE FOUND SCUMMY TO CREATE THE POSSIBILITY OF TWO WOLVES GETTING LYNCHED.
    Who do you think the wolves are?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  13. #513
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,003,752.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    22
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,875
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    846
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    I've stated many times why you're suspicious to me. If you haven't understood yet, you aren't going to. And as I stated when all of that happened, I AM A TOWNIE. AS SUCH, I ACTED IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE TOWN AND TIED THE TWO PEOPLE THAT EVERYONE ELSE FOUND SCUMMY TO CREATE THE POSSIBILITY OF TWO WOLVES GETTING LYNCHED.
    Woah, there. Chillax. BTW, I don't quite get what you said there. Can you rephrase it?


  14. #514
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    2,480.67
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2014 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @Shinobu Oshino

    DenjaX and @Aries .

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  15. #515
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,862.21
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,661
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Shinobu Oshino

    DenjaX and @Aries .
    Why Aries? Didn't you say DB was really scummy posts ago?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  16. #516
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    2,480.67
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2014 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @DenjaX I've said it at least five times now. I'm not explaining it again.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  17. #517
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,862.21
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,661
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @DenjaX I never said you and Syaoran planned anything. I said Syao was involved in a plan to remove a very risky role. I'm suspicious of you being contradictory earlier in the game and wanting so badly to lynch Syao for no reason other than the fact that she randomly voted Albear and he happened to be lynched. Your logic has made no sense this entire game. I'm not going to vote for Ryu when I don't believe her to be Mafia. Also, check your facts. Deathblade was the one who caused a three way tie. I tied TWO people whom everyone thought to be scum. Deathblade voted at the last minute (literally) for Omega. I NEVER suspected Ryu up until Syao's slip. DB's vote was beyond scummy imo especially considering every other reason I had listed several times as to why I thought him Mafia. Kai extened the phase by ten minutes, so I changed my vote to DB. Why am I not suspicious of Oshino? Because I've no reason to be at the moment as he's done nothing to strike me as anti-town. I have listed several reasons several town as to why you're scum in my eyes.

    ---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

    I'm glad I'm no longer the only person scumhunting. Ship's gettin' real, son.
    This.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  18. #518
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    2,480.67
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2014 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @Shinobu Oshinu Gut feeling. Those are usually correct for me. At the start of DP 2, I even stated I had a feeling about Syao. I had no evidence though and when I questioned her, she seemed Townish. DB I had reasoning and evidence for.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  19. #519
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,862.21
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,661
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Shinobu Oshinu Gut feeling. Those are usually correct for me. At the start of DP 2, I even stated I had a feeling about Syao. I had no evidence though and when I questioned her, she seemed Townish. DB I had reasoning and evidence for.
    So you recently thought DB was scummy, but Aries is now out of the blue?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  20. #520
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,003,752.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    22
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    1,875
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    846
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    I've said it at least five times now. I'm not explaining it again.
    Hahh... If you are saying about you switching votes then yes that is my only lead. We wouldn't have a 2 or even 3 way tie if you did not change vote from Syao in the first place. You made the two-way tie which lead to 3-way tie by DB. But I can see now what you did that. Sorry for not understanding it.

    I already said you are my only lead the first thing on this phase. And it can change depending on the development. But now I can only see that I hit your nerve =. =


  21. #521
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    2,480.67
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2014 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @Shinobu Oshino I was on DB from the start because he voted Hydrus for the OP and left. He was also in the thread a few times (I know because he liked my posts) but didn't add anything at all until close to the end of the phase. And I also listed Aries when I listed Syao on my Instinct list last phase.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  22. #522
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,862.21
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,661
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Hahh... If you are saying about you switching votes then yes that is my only lead. We wouldn't have a 2 or even 3 way tie if you did not change vote from Syao in the first place. You made the two-way tie which lead to 3-way tie by DB. But I can see now what you did that. Sorry for not understanding it.

    I already said you are my only lead the first thing on this phase. And it can change depending on the development. But now I can only see that I hit your nerve =. =
    Opinion on possible scumslip by ZW?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  23. #523
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    2,480.67
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2014 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @DenjaX You didn't hit a nerve, but my message didn't seem to be getting through. All caps stands out as important to the human brain so you pay more attention to it.

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

  24. #524
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,862.21
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,661
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Shinobu Oshino I was on DB from the start because he voted Hydrus for the OP and left. He was also in the thread a few times (I know because he liked my posts) but didn't add anything at all until close to the end of the phase. And I also listed Aries when I listed Syao on my Instinct list last phase.
    Maybe so, but is Aries more scummy than DB? You're slowly making little sense IMO. You feel DB is scummy, but he isn't a possible wolf?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  25. #525
    Stay Dandy, baby. ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    2,480.67
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2014 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

    @Shinobu Oshino And what "scumslip" might that be?

    たまには 暴れな シャラルラと 涙飛ばして
    流れる星見て 単純だ 皆同じ人間だ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. [Sign-Ups] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II
    By Kaitou+ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 01:06 PM
  2. Wolf XXXIV: Game of Trolls [GAME THREAD]
    By Kaitou+ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 388
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 08:11 PM
  3. Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]
    By Archaic Devices in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 818
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 01:35 PM
  4. [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball
    By Scruffy in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 503
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 08:33 AM
  5. [GAME THREAD] Wolf XVIII: Favorites
    By Kaitou+ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 553
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 08:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts