AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXXVIII: The Return. [Game Thread]

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXXVIII: The Return. [Game Thread]

No, I feel fine.

The point of wolf is to find wolves and convince us you are townie. Did I not say that?
    I did more than enough to prove my innocence. I simply play it clean and go by the rules. What do you have to say about working together? Forming followings against members without having consistent evidence? Are both of you wolves?

As far as I know I can only vote for one person, Omega. Or can I vote for multiple people? Besides that, I said that it was too early for votes to go out, the phase just started. Also, there is no real use for me to vote one someone when the majority of votes is elsewhere.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No you didn't. All you did was post desperate stuff and further indicate you are a wolf. Enough with this "rules" crap. You make it sound like that me, omega and denja are breaking the rules.

All I see is a townie (me) and a possible other townie convinced you are a wolf. I'm not sure how many times you'll ask that though. I already said townies can team up if the wolf is this obvious. Whats wrong with that?

No, I'm not a wolf. I'm a townie. WHOOPS, broke da rulez!?

How is it early? You just said you found two wolves. No longer convinced?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    No you didn't. All you did was post desperate stuff and further indicate you are a wolf. Enough with this "rules" crap. You make it sound like that me, omega and denja are breaking the rules.
    I am saying that I play it safe. I never played this game before, it was day one, phase one and DenjaX was asking questions relating to what I am. The rules clearly state not to claim what I am, so I felt like it was a trick to get me out of the game. You guys keep coming onto me about lie detectors and other stuff like if I were to be a pro at this or something.

All I see is a townie (me) and a possible other townie convinced you are a wolf. I'm not sure how many times you'll ask that though. I already said townies can team up if the wolf is this obvious. Whats wrong with that?
    I thought you wanted me to debate?

So Hydrus, you often look at this thread, but rarely try to defend yourself?

So whats up? You a wolf?

Hydrus, you keep refreshing your page without answering my question. Whats wrong? Trying to scramble? Trying to come up with a defense?

Apparently trying to play it safe and avoiding to get kicked out of the game makes me wolf. If I stay quiet and accept your attempts to make me look bad, the desperate moves that you and Omega pull, does that make me wolf too? Either way I am wolf, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    I still dont see you voting for us if we are wolves.
    No, I'm not a wolf. I'm a townie. WHOOPS, broke da rulez!?
    I dunno. You tell me.

How is it early? You just said you found two wolves. No longer convinced?
    The game started less than five hours ago. The phase lasts twenty-four hours. If I vote for you, or Omega, it makes no difference. My vote only counts as one, I believe. Patience is the key to wolf-hunting.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post
    No, I feel fine.

I did more than enough to prove my innocence. I simply play it clean and go by the rules. What do you have to say about working together? Forming followings against members without having consistent evidence? Are both of you wolves?

As far as I know I can only vote for one person, Omega. Or can I vote for multiple people? Besides that, I said that it was too early for votes to go out, the phase just started. Also, there is no real use for me to vote one someone when the majority of votes is elsewhere.
    What rules? Claiming youre town isnt against the rules

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Okay guys, pause for a second. Hydrus is getting all the heat atm, for whatever reason. But let's broaden our views, mjeas? We're not just looking for one wolf you know.

Let's look at the people who voted for Denja in the last phase: Deathblade, Hydrus, Shinobu, and Aries. After rechecking the aforementioned peoples' posts, Shinobu and Death were the only people who gave little to no reasoning in their posts. To recap:

Aries thought Denja's questions were a way to try and get people to rolehint.

Hydrus thought it was fishy that Denja answered his own question with the same answer as other players, and yet wouldn't accept their answers. Which is kinda hypocritical, and, yes, pretty suspicious.

These are reasonable explanations imo. So neither of them come off as very wolfish to me atm. (Although that could change later on, of course, and I would like to hear more from them).

This leaves Death and Shinobu. Death left the game with a random vote on Denja, even though there had already been some discussion against him at this point. It makes look like a subtle attempt to start a bandwagon, whilst remaining under the radar by labeling it as 'just a random vote'.

Shinobu, on the other end of the spectrum, kept calling out Denja's 'slip up' repeatedly. Then, after grilling Denja about it and not gaining any other info, decided to just 'go with his gut' and vote for him. This sorta tells me that he was just trying to use as little effort as possible into "interrogating" him, and then just settling with the exact same info he had had for the entire day. Why? If you thought his 'slip up' was suspicious from the beginning, then you should have voted for him in the beginning, instead of waiting on other players to start your bandwagon.

Now moving onto this phase lol...

We start off this phase by everyone pointing fingers at Hydrus again. Again, progress is good, but if everyone is "certain" that he's a wolf, why not move on to someone else, and try to single out as many wolves as we can?

IMO, I still don't see any significant scumtells from Hydrus. His defense is iffy, but then again he is new, and being afraid of the roleclaiming rule can be pretty understandable. I personally like his willingness to post, and I wouldn't expect that to come so readily to a new wolf player, who usually tries to remain as down-low as possible. So I'm not going to base his refusal to answer as a reason to say "OMG TOTES SCUM LOL". Granted, I'm going to keep an eye on him as well in the case of any more potential scumtells, but I wouldn't be satisfied with a Hydrus lynch just yet.

Shinobu, again, seems a bit too eager to send someone to the chopping block. I'm not quite sure about Omega right now, but Shinobu is just throwing his suspicion around wherever he pleases. He was perfectly fine with singling out Hydrus for not answering Denja's question, but didn't even bother questioning those of us that didn't even acknowledge it. (Which was everyone except himself and Denja, if I recall correctly, lol.) Which furthers my assumption that he's just going for the easiest target. Big scumtell, if you ask me.

[Vote Lynch Shinobu Oshino]

Now it's Ryu's Happy Fun Interrogation Teim! *confetti flies over the town*

@Aries You were the first to vote for Denja. Your reasoning seemed pretty solid at the time, but it turns out you were wrong. Can you tell me who you suspect now?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    [For mentioning purposes =D ]
    Your random vote for Denja was pretty badly timed. Was it truly random or were you just trying to avoid being a part of the argument?

@Ωmega We know what your thoughts about Hydrus are at the moment. What do you think about Shinobu? And everyone else at that?

@Albear You were ridiculously passive last phase. You 'didn't want to make enemies', but probing for answers and being aggressive are things that help the town progress. Were you staying low on purpose? Who do you think would be the best candidate for a lynch right now? And whatever your answer is, I would like you to place a vote on them please.

@Syaoran That's a mighty interesting post you made about Albear. Is there anything else you can tell us?

@Shinobu Oshino Please list out all the reasons you are voting for Hydrus, just so we have all your logic in one post. Furthermore, am I scummy because I didn't acknowledge Denja's question? Is Omega, your supposed 'teammate' at the moment, scummy as well, for that same reason? If not, I would like you to tell me why.

@CrimsonMoon , we haven't heard much from you. We'd be happy if you decided to join the party. :3

...Now it's time to sit back and watch the discussion roll.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Also, a question for @ZombieWolf2508 : Is the silenced player just unable to vote, or can they not post either?

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RyuTama
    I've always liked play as a counter attacker type instead of aggressor in Wolf games.
    Right now I suspect Hydrus. My only reason is cuz he doesn't wanna claim town when asked. At the same time, I understand his reasoning: one is not obligated to say what role their in. But at the same time again, claiming town is harmless as opposed to saying who you are specifically.... Unless there is a townie with a lie detecting ability.
    I suspected DenjaX last phase, but I went on a hunch that he wasn't wolf.. So I didn't vote for him.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

@Syaoran
    ???? Whacha talkin' bout miss?

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

@RyuTama . To answer your question, the timing is always off due to my work and sleep schedule. I'm unavailable from 2:30 PM to roughly 2:30 AM, if I don't get off early. And usually by 3 AM, I'm asleep until whatever time I wake up... (Varies due to lack of alarm usage.) Thus I have a small window to get anything done and I'm always playing catch-up. My vote on the other hand was primarily random, the only real thought process behind it was that I'd either be getting rid of a Jester or someone that just wants to push buttons. Normally I'd expect Denja to put up some front to sway votes away from him (as he did), plus see who'd bandwagon onto him (as others have), and I'd probably change accordingly. Alas, I wasn't able to due to work. Though, judging from the results, I may not have changed my vote, but it would've impacted future votes had I been more active. Gotta love playing people's predictabilities.

@Syaoran , why the jump straight to Albear?

And with that. [Vote Lynch Ωmega]
    Why? Well, it may be due to me, and her, not playing for awhile, but something seems different about her playing so far. Usually she's a bit more inquisitive and not quick to jump guns. At the same time, first she "took" what Denja said into account and followed his lead against Hydrus, now she voted for Hydrus stating "obvious wolf is obvious" but all of her reasoning and validation didn't come until Yoko brought her two cents in. From there it's been Yoko against Hydrus with Ωmega chiming in here and there, almost as if she's following Yoko's lead on things. [/COLOR]Maybe it's just exhaustion from a 9 hour shift and her business as well, maybe I'm onto the wrong track, but something doesn't seem right about that. Hopefully I'll wake up in time for further developments to change or cement my standing.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Sorry about the edit, just wanted to get the skyblue out from c/p'ing Maru's username. Made it hard to read in the post, imo.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 05-09-2014 at 01:13 AM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, sorry guys. I need to withdraw from the game. This will blow for town, but well life calls. I doubt I'll be able to find time for AF either.

Its not anything crime/death related so no worries. Bye AF ):
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

@RyuTama
    I'd like to post more if I at least have a decent internet connection, so bear with me. I didn't even get to vote in the last phase. :/

@Shinobu Oshino
    What happened? Are you pulling away from the game? If you're really a townie, it'd really hurt the town to lose you now. :s

Since day phase 1, I'm wary of Albear because he voted for the host, then himself. He almost seems like he wants to stay low because maybe he's feeling guilty?

I also have my suspicion on Hydrus, but since he's new to this, I'm not sure if it's just being too defensive or he's really a scum. But there are cases where new players are wolves. For now, I will keep my eyes on him.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Not as many posts as I would have hoped, but I guess I'll just have to wait until the morning...

@Shinobu Oshino Aww I'm sorry to hear that. :c I hope everything works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    Right now I suspect Hydrus. My only reason is cuz he doesn't wanna claim town when asked. At the same time, I understand his reasoning: one is not obligated to say what role their in. But at the same time again, claiming town is harmless as opposed to saying who you are specifically.... Unless there is a townie with a lie detecting ability.
    I suspected DenjaX last phase, but I went on a hunch that he wasn't wolf.. So I didn't vote for him.
    I.. but.. if you suspect Hydrus, but then, don't suspect Hydrus, then what exactly are you playing at? o_O; And honestly, suspecting Denja last phase but only now saying that you decided not to vote for him (due to a hunch, as you put it) only proves how passive you're being about everything. You didn't even place a vote like I so kindly asked you to do. :c

If I'm understanding the reasoning behind Syaoran's vote for you, then I think town has a pretty good lead atm.

[Change Vote Lynch Albear]

You're a counter-attacker, you said. I'm attacking you. Show me your comeback, and give me a good reason to believe you're really a townie.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    To answer your question, the timing is always off due to my work and sleep schedule. I'm unavailable from 2:30 PM to roughly 2:30 AM, if I don't get off early. And usually by 3 AM, I'm asleep until whatever time I wake up... (Varies due to lack of alarm usage.) Thus I have a small window to get anything done and I'm always playing catch-up. My vote on the other hand was primarily random, the only real thought process behind it was that I'd either be getting rid of a Jester or someone that just wants to push buttons.
    I wasn't asking about your schedule lol. (Good luck with that by the way though, my schedule's pretty unpredictable at the moment too x: ). What I meant was, you placed your 'random' vote on Denja after Aries and Yoko had already pointed out his 'slip-up'. I wasn't sure if you had just come in and random-voted without reading anything first, but, from your reasoning, it sounds like you had read the thread if you thought that Denja was just wanting to push people's buttons. So now I'm kinda torn at what to do concerning you right now. @_@

Your vote for Omega is pretty outta the blue too, but I'm super tired and I don't really wanna try and analyze anything else at the moment. Lol. Brain overload imminent. .-.

Hopefully what I've said so far is easy enough to follow... I'll try and explain my thought process more clearly in the morning if need be, lol. Goodnight AF.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@RyuTama Voting requires posting. Does that answer your question?

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

@Shinobu Oshino Ah, sorry to hear that. But, to keep this interesting, I'm gonna keep your role hidden x3

@Shinobu Oshinu has been modkilled. She was...

[???]

/trollhost

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

I'd do a vote count, but I'm too damn sleepy so I'm going back to sleep. I'll do one later.

My mood on a daily basis

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

You're right about the "slip-up" but I was kind of boiling that down to Denja being Denja, still not much to vote on imo, thus random is was. As for Omega. I'll be waiting for a response until 2:30 PM EST. After that I have to go to work.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Vote Count -

Albear [2] - RyuTama, Syaoran
    Hydrus [2] - Ωmega, Shinobu Oshino
    Ωmega [1] - DeathBlade/13.666
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

13. Thanks ZombieWolf2508 thanked for this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

In the end, we still don't even know if Shinobu is town or not. *smacks head* If Shinobu is wolf, then one less wolf to hunt down. But if not, then we're at a disadvantage here. :/

I look back on day phase 1 and found that there were 4 people who voted off Denja: Deathblade, Aries, Shinobu and Hydrus. My thought is that one or two of them might be wolf. Reason is that most wolves from previous games always joined bandwagon, so maybe at least 1 of them is a wolf.
    - Deathblade: voted for Denja because of a random vote. As it was still first day phase, I don't see anything off with this. People always just random vote on first day phase.
    - Aries: well, I don't see him post much. I'm not sure about him. I haven't seen him posting this phase either.
    - Shinobu: modkilled, and I don't know his faction either, but I hope he's wolf so that there's one less wolf to hunt.
    - Hydrus: I am most suspicious at him out of the four because he's too defensive when asked whether he's town or not. Of course role claiming is not allowed, but I guess faction claiming is allowed, especially considering that if there's a seer, a seer can check whether your post is true or not. Since you seem reluctant to do that, maybe you feel guilty because you're wolf? It almost seems like he's joining a bandwagon too. Hmm..

Much as I'm wary of Albear, he wasn't one of the people who voted off Denja. But I will keep my eyes on him.

Still, I'm going to vote for a potential wolf. [vote lynch Hydrus]

I'm off to bed now, hopefully I'll be able to check before the phase ends.

>>Enter My World<<

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You guys have a bit more than four hours...

Do something! Dx

My mood on a daily basis

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Im too laaaaazy to post quote so Im just gonna address Ryu and Death-

Ryu: When I voted, half the players werent active, so I really have no opinions of anyone so far. I still think Hydrus is trying to save his skin from being the first wolf lynched.

Death: I thought I made my vote more obvious. Den asked if he was town, he -refused- to answer. Why? Its a simple question. The way I see it, Hydrus refused to answer thinking Den was the games lie detector. If he claimed he was town and Den checked him, it would come out as being false, so instead he refused to answer. To me, that just screams "I dont wanna say Im town cause Im not...."

He claims Shinobu [sorry to hear youre leaving] and I are wolves, but we didnt vote off a town [or at least I didnt] he did. Yes, when I voted for him the first day phase it was based on a lot of trust on Den, but at the same time it was a vote close to the end of the phase and he was a person who had no votes on him. I knew Den was pretty much going to be lynched, but whether or not he was wolf was up in the air. So I voted for Hydrus [knowing it wouldnt matter] and waited. Den came up town, which let me go back and re-read things Den was pointing about him and saw that Den made some great points.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

3 players have posted in the last 12 hours...

ಠ_ಠ

@ZombieWolf2508 What I meant was, if the silenced person posts, are they modblocked/killed? Or are they just not allowed to vote?

Okay well... seeing as how Shinobu's role is hidden (not that I really expected any different, but still...), I guess we can just consider this "Schrödinger's Role". :B I.E. He's either a wolf or a townie, but we won't know until we finally lynch a wolf.

So far the only person that I saw teaming up with Shinobu was Omega, which makes me a bit more wary of her, but, I really haven't seen anything from her that holds my actual suspicion...

@Ωmega I asked Shinobu this question before he dropped out, and I'd like you to answer it instead:

You and Shinobu were both hellbent on Hydrus because he didn't want to answer Denja's townie question. I actually believe his reasoning to refuse, since he is a new player, and being cautious of the role-revealing rule isn't exactly a bad thing. Besides, I'm not really buying the whole "oh he didn't answer because he was afraid of the lie detector", because 1) as has been stated multiple times, Hydrus is a new player and most likely didn't even know what a lie detector was, and 2) this game is Vanilla, so I'm not even sure there's an LD to begin with.

Now, you're voting for Hydrus because he refused to answer the question. What about the people that didn't even acknowledge the question in the first place? That would be... everyone except Shinobu. Yourself included, if I recall correctly.

Aside from this one argument you have against Hydrus, is there anything other reason you're convinced he's scum?

And.. people have been talking a bit since your last post. Do you really have no other opinions at all? Only Hydrus? o_O That would be a really bad case of tunnel-vision lol.

@CrimsonMoon I think... if Hydrus is innocent, then you're a wolf. :3

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

The only people that have yet to post this phase are @The Jester and @Aries ... I see Aries in the thread right now, actually. I would like you to post (if you can). We can use the extra input.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Oh wait Jester is dead. I'm retarded. >_> So I guess Aries is silenced then...

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    -Death: I thought I made my vote more obvious. Den asked if he was town, he -refused- to answer. Why? Its a simple question.
    I already answered that. At this point you are just looping around, bringing back what has already been debated and answered. Neither you or Yoko have been able to respond to what I said about working together, forming a following against members, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I am saying that I play it safe. I never played this game before, it was day one, phase one and DenjaX was asking questions relating to what I am. The rules clearly state not to claim what I am, so I felt like it was a trick to get me out of the game. You guys keep coming onto me about lie detectors and other stuff like if I were to be a pro at this or something.
    He claims Shinobu [sorry to hear youre leaving] and I are wolves, but we didnt vote off a town [or at least I didnt] he did.
    Except that he did. He voted DenjaX off too, then when it was too late he tried to play it cool by saying that he would have switched to me. I also find it fishy how his role in the game is censored, it makes me doubt you even more.

[vote: Lynch Ωmega]

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RyuTama
    :3 Nope, he did a thing and that's all I know.

@Albear :3 You know, the thing you did.

Deathblade - ): I don't feel like poking at Hydrus.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post

@Ωmega I asked Shinobu this question before he dropped out, and I'd like you to answer it instead:

You and Shinobu were both hellbent on Hydrus because he didn't want to answer Denja's townie question. I actually believe his reasoning to refuse, since he is a new player, and being cautious of the role-revealing rule isn't exactly a bad thing. Besides, I'm not really buying the whole "oh he didn't answer because he was afraid of the lie detector", because 1) as has been stated multiple times, Hydrus is a new player and most likely didn't even know what a lie detector was, and 2) this game is Vanilla, so I'm not even sure there's an LD to begin with.

Now, you're voting for Hydrus because he refused to answer the question. What about the people that didn't even acknowledge the question in the first place? That would be... everyone except Shinobu. Yourself included, if I recall correctly.

Aside from this one argument you have against Hydrus, is there anything other reason you're convinced he's scum?

Is he a new player? I assumed it was someone with a name change.
    And I did answer Den and stated I was town. Youre welcome to go back and look

Again, my logic was that he was an older player who didnt want to be checked by the LD. We had a jester, so why not a LD? But if he is a new player that simply didnt understand what role revealing means, that that changes a lot of things...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama The person cannot vote. As far as the use of the action...'tis a secret x3

I swear I had something else to say but if I did I completely forgot.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Vote Count:

Albear (2): RyuTama, Syaoran
    Hydrus (2): Omega, CrimsonMoon
    Omega (2): DeathBlade, Hydrus

Well isn't this interesting. We may have another Alice situation here. Will three players be lynched? Will anyone change any votes? Find out in thirty minutes!

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Just in time, I just woke up and still groggy, I hope I get this straight.

@RyuTama
    What makes you think that? I know I vote for Hydrus for some reasons. Until I see anyone even more suspicious than him or he can convince me that he's town, I'll hold onto my vote. I don't see him defending himself too.

I want to see @Albear post more. Next to Hydrus, he's on my watch list. It's just off that he'd vote for the host, then himself. He still doesn't cast his vote either. Makes me feel like he's not voting because he's lying low and he's guilty. Anything to say?

>>Enter My World<<

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Is he a new player? I assumed it was someone with a name change.
    And I did answer Den and stated I was town. Youre welcome to go back and look

Again, my logic was that he was an older player who didnt want to be checked by the LD. We had a jester, so why not a LD? But if he is a new player that simply didnt understand what role revealing means, that that changes a lot of things...
    Ah, I see it now. It wasn't around the same time Denja and Shinobu were discussing it in the beginning so I must have skipped over it. @@ Sorry. And was there a jester? The Jester (the player) was just a generic townie. I guess you got thrown off lol.

How exactly does it change things? You seem kinda... apathetic. Especially since Hydrus kept mentioning his inexperience since the beginning of the game, and you only now decide to finally acknowledge it...

What do you think about @Syaoran 's vote on Albear? It seems like Sya has some sort of ability, and if so, don't you think it's pretty clear who one of the wolves is? Or are you avoiding that development on purpose?

@ZombieWolf2508 The Alice game was epic yes, but PLEASE don't let this be a triple townie lynch. (ノ°Д°)ノ彡 ┻━┻ I will rage lol.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    What makes you think that? I know I vote for Hydrus for some reasons. Until I see anyone even more suspicious than him or he can convince me that he's town, I'll hold onto my vote. I don't see him defending himself too.

I want to see post more. Next to Hydrus, he's on my watch list. It's just off that he'd vote for the host, then himself. He still doesn't cast his vote either. Makes me feel like he's not voting because he's lying low and he's guilty. Anything to say?
    Well, for one reason you explained your suspicions of Albear in greater detail than you did of Hydrus. Twice. In which case, why would you vote for Hydrus instead? Furthermore, you even admitted you doubted Hydrus's slip-up here, when you wondered aloud if he was just an inexperienced townie making a few derpy moves.

So why the sudden switch from Albear to Hydrus? It makes it sound like you're a wolf trying to protect Albear by shifting some last-minute attention onto Hydrus.

Also, what do you think about Syaoran's post about Albear? You and Omega seem to be ignoring that pretty big hint. Any reason why?
    Last edited by RyuTama; 05-09-2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: i can't grammer

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:3 People need a lot of time to think, after all you've thrown a lot at a select few.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama

I don't decide who is lynched. Votes and power roles that may or may not exist do ΛΛ

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
    :3 People need a lot of time to think, after all you've thrown a lot at a select few.
    I've thrown a lot at everyone. Because I'm not just trying to look for wolves, I'm trying to find townies too. So I'm talking to as many people as possible. D:

Closed Thread

Thread Information