AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXXVIII: The Return. [Game Thread]

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXXVIII: The Return. [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    ...I'm not sure how that's supposed to be relevant... o.O

Although since you're so eager for us to know, why don't you just tell us yourself? Who were you wanting to vote for last phase?
    Well, I was silenced last phase, so I couldn't have put up a vote even if I had wanted to :P I was to vote for CrimsonMoon.

:3

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Hydrus It's funny that you're trying to use DenjaX's lynch against me, because you voted him off as well. Furthermore, you didn't even give a reason for it until someone pressured you about it.

Again, you're looping. I never went against DeathBlade. I've known he was town ever since he was protected by the wolves. Please point me to a post where I doubted him. Just because I'm going a different route than he did, does NOT mean I'm going against him.

Here's some logic for you: Ryu is trying to say that Syaoran and I are the last wolves. Both Syaoran and I have been silenced. CrimsonMoon is the only wolf that has been killed, and he wasn't exactly the most active player. Now, why would we silence ourselves when we would have already had a very low influence on the game?

Furthermore... Why haven't you or Ryu been silenced? You both talk far more than Syaoran or I do.
    I did vote for DenjaX, yes. So did Deathblade, Yoko and you. But it disproves my theory. The wolves have been laying low while all the active townies killed each other. I talked alot throughout the game, true. But so have Omega, DenjaX during the start of the game, etc. Did the people that talk a lot in the game and died end up being wolves? No. Only one person has so far and that person was the least that one would expect to be a wolf. Supposedly, not even you knew.

Moon, similar to you, was always trying to prove that I was a wolf. Moon voted for me throughout the game. If I were to be a wolf, would it make sense for my ally to vote for me and make me, another wolf and more than that a new player, look bad during the whole game? I fail to see the logic behind that.

I linked it in the post above. You tried to derail people's votes from the wolf. If you were certain that Deathblade was town and you supposedly protected him, why did you want to risk losing the death of a wolf just to go by what you thought and not what you knew? That is like having a bird in your hand but also having the will to let it go just to catch another 'bird' that might or might not be one.

I honestly have no idea about Ryu, but I do know about you. You claim to be the protector, the saviour of the townies and the one who saved Deathblade. Is there such thing as a wolf protector in these games? You just snitched on yourself, wolfy.

I've known he was town ever since he was protected by the wolves.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RyuTama

:3 I forgot to add, do you not think I'd be signing my own death warrant if I was agreeing with Aries as a supposed furry fellow?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
    Well, I was silenced last phase, so I couldn't have put up a vote even if I had wanted to :P I was to vote for CrimsonMoon.

:3
    The wolf that Aries tried to steer votes away from even though he supposedly knew that Deathblade was townie since he supposedly protected him? Aries makes it seem like he knew that Deathblade was of importance, but when Deathblade said to go for CrimsonMoon and to trust him, Aries demonstrated otherwise. You approve of this?

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post
    The wolf that Aries tried to steer votes away from even though he supposedly knew that Deathblade was townie since he supposedly protected him? Aries makes it seem like he knew that Deathblade was of importance, but when Deathblade said to go for CrimsonMoon and to trust him, Aries demonstrated otherwise. You approve of this?
    :3 Not a bit.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Votes closed.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Woo yah!! We townies got this.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Aries (3): Hydrus, RyuTama, Albear
    Hydrus (2): Aries, Syaoran.

"The Town surrounded @Aries . 'You're a liar, and you're scum!' Aries broke away. 'You're wrong! I've done absolutely nothing wrong. I'm just another innocent victim of mass hysteria.' But none would hear what he had to say, and he was lead to the gallows and hanged. Upon searching his body, the Town made a schocking discovery: a small, silver shield inside of his coat."

Aries was The Protector! (TOWN)
    (
    [Protect] Choose one player ach night to protect from death.

Night Phase 4 has begun!

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

The Final Action has been sent in and my god you guys won't believe this.

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Space post? x:

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"@Syaoran was walking down the street. A cold and dark night, most of her friends are dead. Who is there left to trust? Who is there to turn to? Is there any hope left for her town? Suddenly, a sharp pain explodes throughout her back. She hits the ground, and turns to see a dark figure staring at her. She looks down to see the tip of a dagger sticking out of her stomach. She looks back at the figure that stabbed her, and quickly extended her arm forward. There was no chance for @Hydrus to react as a single black butterfly-shaped shurikan sank deep into his neck. He hit the ground, instantly dead. Syaoran smiled, and with her last breathe, she let out a small chuckle as she said 'Stupid furry.'"

Syaoran was..

The Vengeful Townie (TOWN)
    [Vengeance] You're always armed. Should the Town lynch you, a random townie will die. Should the Wolves target you, a random Wolf will die.

Hydrus was...

The Silencer (WOLF)
    [Silence] Silence 1 player each night. (3 shot)

@Albear and @RyuTama are the last two players. The game is a DRAW.

Albear was...

The Mayor (Town)
    [Power] You may stop or redirect a lynch. You may also lynch the two players with the highest amount of votes once. (NORMALIZED)

RyuTama was...
    The Alpha Wolf (WOLF)
    [Boss] You're in charge of the Wolf kill.
    [Charisma] Appears innocent to the Seer.

I've honestly never seen this happen before. I guess technically the Wolves won? But then again, both players would die if another lynch were held. I don't know, I'm saying it's a draw.

Reaction time!!!

RyuTama get that QT link up STAT!

My mood on a daily basis

11. Thanks Albear, RyuTama thanked for this post
    Likes RyuTama liked this post
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

I knew it.

BTW, wolf still won I think.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

HOLY CRAP SON.

CLOSEST GAME EVER.

I'VE NEVER BEEN IN A DRAW BEFORE YOU GUYS OMG.

AAAAAH This is too awesome.

Thank you @ZombieWolf2508 for hosting, and for bringing this awesome game back. This was too epic.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/27Vqgy2acYS

14. Likes Albear, ZombieWolf2508 liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:3 You chose to murder the wrong person.

16. Likes ZombieWolf2508 liked this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Syaoran was..

The Vengeful Townie (TOWN)
    [Vengeance] You're always armed. Should the Town lynch you, a random townie will die. Should the Wolves target you, a random Wolf will die.
    Wow, that really is handy dandy... If used right.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I was talking to ZW before the game, and he was iffy about adding a Vengeful townie, so I didn't think he actually did it.

Oh you sly ZombieWolf you. XD

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

I'm sorry I'm still spazzing out over this result. I even had a video ready for if we won lol. :c

It's this btw:

Kinda sad I didn't get to use it. xD

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kaitou+ The game is over, so it's your turn now.

My mood on a daily basis

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

@Hydrus so how was your first game in wolf? xDD I was hell bent on you and I really was desperate on saving my own back. I lied by fake claiming a lie detector but good thing no one counter-claimed xDD I overlooked your "I am new" trump card because I thought everyone knew you have played wolf since you mentioned it during the sign ups. Well played! xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, that really is handy dandy... If used right.
    :3 Hehe, good game.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

This was so much fun to host and I really hope this game is the start of many more. Now I'm ready to play rather than host >=D

My mood on a daily basis

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

>Lie Detector
    >Vanilla Game

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Not really into Mafia as a player but willing to host just one more game for old times sake soo...

Members II (Roles based on the members), Favorites II (Roles based on the member's favorite character) or Game of Trolls II (troll roles)?

Members and Favorites won't be Role Madness due to the amount of players, just some high-tier roles here and there.
    ^^^^

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    @Hydrus so how was your first game in wolf? xDD I was hell bent on you and I really was desperate on saving my own back. I lied by fake claiming a lie detector but good thing no one counter-claimed xDD I overlooked your "I am new" trump card because I thought everyone knew you have played wolf since you mentioned it during the sign ups. Well played! xDD
    I liked it. I want to play again, actually. Too bad the noob card needs to be disposed of. Every phase felt like it was my last one with people trying to vote me off >.>

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Every phase felt like it was my last one with people trying to vote me off >.>
    That just makes it more intense lol. >;D It was fun convincing people to redirect their votes from you though~

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

@Kaitou+ I say Favorites.

JUST SO LONG AS I'M NOT LYNCHED DAY 1 AGAIN.

26. Likes Qoco liked this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, Ryu managed to get people to change their votes lol. The part where me and CrimsonMoon were being voted for the lynch was also funny. Either option was a wolf.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kaitou+ Troll looked amazing, but that seems impossible to play on this crappy phone. So, my vote goes for Faves.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wanna do favourites tooo

Closed Thread

Thread Information