AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

  1. #1
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    727,482.01
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alternia
    Age
    22
    Threads
    54
    Posts
    3,005
    Blog Entries
    91
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    4419

    Default Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school


    MILFORD, Conn. - Just hours before her junior prom, a 16-year-old girl was stabbed to death inside a Connecticut high school Friday morning. Police said that a 16-year-old boy has been taken into custody.
    Link: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/girl-16-...t-high-school/

    No.

    Why are they discussing how “great of a kid” he was? How he was strange, but never dangerous? How no one saw it coming even though he was obsessed with her for two freaking years.

    He brought a knife with him to school that day.

    He brought a knife with him that day, knowing good and damn well he would ask her to prom. He knew, when he brought that knife with him, that she would turn him down due to being in a relationship.
    You asked a girl in a committed relationship out on a date, and then got angry and “snapped” when she acted on the fact that she was in a committed relationship and said no, instead of miraculously going against it and saying yes to you.

    But we all know he didn’t really snap. No, not when he packed the murder weapon on you ahead of time. Not when he cornered her during a low traffic time. Not when he knew she was seeing someone. Not when he knew she’d say no. No, he knew what would happen, but felt so entitled to her and her body that when she dared to say no, he felt justified in taking her life so that no one else could have her.

    But the media talks about his model family? How he was strange but funny and happy and a class clown who enjoyed making others laugh? How he was a nice guy? How devastated his family is?

    His? The attacker? The murderer? The one who felt so entitled to someone just because he liked her that he felt justified in stabbing her because she dared to tell him no?

    What about her? What about her family, who has to live day in and day out with the fact that this boy felt so entitled to their child that he felt entitled to determine whether she lived or died? What about them, who have to move forward without seeing her because some rude, selfish, evil thing couldn’t take the word no and planned to kill her as soon as he heard it? What about them?

    You don’t get to stab an innocent girl in the neck and have the media humanize you. I don’t care if you were a little depressed now and then, I don’t care if you have ADD. No one cares that you seemed to be a well adjusted, cheerful kid and that your actions were “so unexpected.”

    You MURDERED someone for refusing your advances.

    The media needs to STOP humanizing this evil, dangerous, selfish thing. It’s what’s wrong with the world.

  2. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
  3. #2
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    96,150.05
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    433
    Posts
    8,377
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8148
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    He may of been "great" before the action of killing this poor girl, but now IMO he is just evil. Getting turned down is no excuse for stabbing anyone. Actually, there is no reason in this world to kill something else. Be it human OR animal. I can understand humans not getting along all the time, but can't we live in a more peaceful world?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Just my moe service to all of AF~

  4. #3
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    10,976,667.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    US
    Age
    20
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    1,065
    Blog Entries
    59
    Rep Power
    779

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school


  5. #4
    Senior Member Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami's Avatar
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream 025 - Pikachu V Guitar
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 08:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    848
    Rep Power
    235
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: KuraokamiPR

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Essentially, this kid is a psychopath. Psychopaths plan everything out before acting.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    522.49
    Gender
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2014 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    41
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    1692

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Meenah View Post
    But the media talks about his model family? How he was strange but funny and happy and a class clown who enjoyed making others laugh? How he was a nice guy? How devastated his family is?
    Oh gee, the media is showing media. What other horrors can they levy on the masses?
    Quote Originally Posted by Meenah View Post
    You don’t get to stab an innocent girl in the neck and have the media humanize you. I don’t care if you were a little depressed now and then, I don’t care if you have ADD. No one cares that you seemed to be a well adjusted, cheerful kid and that your actions were “so unexpected.”
    Oh, please, this isn't new. I don't see you complaining about all the "humanization" of moms that murder or attempt to murder their kids.

    And I don't know what OP was watching because it clearly isn't what she linked to. The linked story doesn't talk about the boy at all.

    Could you please provide some justification for your attitude because it looks like you're just looking for a reason to whine.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 05-02-2014 at 09:54 PM.

  7. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Dislikes Rainbow Crash, Yoko Littner, Kuraokami disliked this post
  8. #6
    Senior Member Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami's Avatar
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream 025 - Pikachu V Guitar
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 08:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    848
    Rep Power
    235
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: KuraokamiPR

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoleis View Post
    And I don't know what OP was watching because it clearly isn't what she linked to. The linked story doesn't talk about the boy at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Article
    Police said that a 16-year-old boy has been taken into custody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Article
    CBS New York reports that a boy stabbed Maren Sanchez because she wouldn't go to Friday night's prom with him, according to a student at the high school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Article
    The name of the arrested 16-year-old has not been released because of juvenile offender laws.
    Linked in that article there is another article.

    Quote Originally Posted by Other Article
    Sixteen-year-old Christopher Plaskon is charged with murdering fellow student Maren Sanchez, 16, just hours before prom on April 25 in a stairwell of Jonathan Law High School, in New Haven County.
    Quote Originally Posted by Other Article
    According to the station, Plaskon will be prosecuted as an adult. He was arraigned earlier this week as a juvenile while in an undisclosed hospital facility for a psychiatric evaluation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Other Article
    While no motive has been released in the stabbing, police are looking into speculation that Plaskon was upset after Sanchez refused his invitation to that night's prom, reports WFSB.
    Plaskon is being held on a $3 million bond, according to the station. He is on suicide watch.

  9. #7
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    96,150.05
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    433
    Posts
    8,377
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8148
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoleis View Post
    Oh gee, the media is showing media. What other horrors can they levy on the masses?

    Oh, please, this isn't new. I don't see you complaining about all the "humanization" of moms that murder or attempt to murder their kids.

    And I don't know what OP was watching because it clearly isn't what she linked to. The linked story doesn't talk about the boy at all.

    Could you please provide some justification for your attitude because it looks like you're just looking for a reason to whine.
    Ew. Such bad taste. Typical.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Just my moe service to all of AF~

  10. #8
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    522.49
    Gender
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2014 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    41
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    1692

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post
    Linked in that article there is another article.
    Which, again, doesn't describe anything the OP does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Ew. Such bad taste. Typical.
    Yeah, the negative reputation you gave me clearly justifies the OP's irrational response to a news story.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 05-02-2014 at 10:39 PM.

  11. #9
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    96,150.05
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    433
    Posts
    8,377
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8148
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoleis View Post
    Which, again, doesn't describe anything the OP does.


    Yeah, the negative reputation you gave me clearly justifies the OP's irrational response to news story.

    Incorrect. The negative reputation was much deserved action for you. I just don't like posts that are negative for no good reason. Its true the girl getting stabbed might not be new in anyway, but I just find the action of derailing a perfectly good thread.. ESPECIALLY one like this, gross. You may find my bad reputation and comment "petty", but I'm fine with petty. At least I don't wake up everyday with your gross attitude. Win for me.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Just my moe service to all of AF~

  12. #10
    Senior Member Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami's Avatar
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream 025 - Pikachu V Guitar
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 08:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    848
    Rep Power
    235
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: KuraokamiPR

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoleis View Post
    Which, again, doesn't describe anything the OP does.
    Then use Google. Here is another article.

  13. #11
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    522.49
    Gender
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2014 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    41
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    1692

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Incorrect. The negative reputation was much deserved action for you. I just don't like posts that are negative for no good reason. Its true the girl getting stabbed might not be new in anyway, but I just find the action of derailing a perfectly good thread.. ESPECIALLY one like this, gross. You may find my bad reputation and comment "petty", but I'm fine with petty. At least I don't wake up everyday with your gross attitude. Win for me.
    It's negative for a perfectly good reason; the OP is being a screaming ninny about nothing. There is no media desperately trying to say this was anything other than what is it was. How is it "derailing" a thread to disagree with the OP's point? The OP clearly states her main objection is to how the boy is being represented, not including said representation because we are just supposed to agree with her? No, I come to conclusions based on actual evidence, not unjustified word vomit.

    There's a charming level of hilarity when you're reasoning behind defending irrationality is as equally irrational.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrus View Post
    Then use Google. Here is another article.
    Then why not link to it? Why link to the story that isn't an example of what you're talking about? The OP rants about all this unreasonable "humanization" and not taking the victim's family into account, and she can't be bothered to link to it? I did find one story written specifically about the guy from the list you linked. I don't get how this translates to the collective media.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 05-02-2014 at 11:56 PM. Reason: list of stories makes me confus

  14. #12
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    819,431.98
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    55
    Posts
    4,245
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1363
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    As sad as it is to have to hear about such things happening, Anoleis is right. The media will just be the media on this. Now this is the first I've heard of anyone trying to support or say anything nice about the attacker, still how can I be surprised when people go to bat for anything if the price is right and/or they feel strongly enough. I mean seriously, have you seen have the crap people in the media stick up for or try to demonize? Hannity and Cliven Bundy, Coulter and 9/11 Victims' families, and that's not even the tip of iceberg. Anyone remember when Nancy Grace chastised a woman to the point of suicide, twice?


    As Yoko said, might have been a good kid before but somewhere along the lines the boy snapped. And that snap lead to a premeditated murder. Now, I can see him asking the girl out even with her dating someone else, but he should've known about the relationship and respected/known that he would turned down for that reason. It's not like high school relationships are all that secret. Now to what point it was premeditated is my question. Bringing a knife to school is nothing. I did that every day from 7th grade until I graduated. (Still didn't kill anyone.) Still he had to have been planning it at some point. You don't just stab people for turning you down, otherwise I'd be a serial killer on the run. There has to be more to it than that. I saw in one of the articles posted that they're looking into the possibility of boy being the girl's ex, but still it's a bit of a stretch. Psychopath or not, the only thing you can do with an ex is let them go, otherwise you're in jail for something.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  15. #13
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    96,150.05
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    433
    Posts
    8,377
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8148
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    As sad as it is to have to hear about such things happening, Anoleis is right. The media will just be the media on this. Now this is the first I've heard of anyone trying to support or say anything nice about the attacker, still how can I be surprised when people go to bat for anything if the price is right and/or they feel strongly enough. I mean seriously, have you seen have the crap people in the media stick up for or try to demonize? Hannity and Cliven Bundy, Coulter and 9/11 Victims' families, and that's not even the tip of iceberg. Anyone remember when Nancy Grace chastised a woman to the point of suicide, twice?


    As Yoko said, might have been a good kid before but somewhere along the lines the boy snapped. And that snap lead to a premeditated murder. Now, I can see him asking the girl out even with her dating someone else, but he should've known about the relationship and respected/known that he would turned down for that reason. It's not like high school relationships are all that secret. Now to what point it was premeditated is my question. Bringing a knife to school is nothing. I did that every day from 7th grade until I graduated. (Still didn't kill anyone.) Still he had to have been planning it at some point. You don't just stab people for turning you down, otherwise I'd be a serial killer on the run. There has to be more to it than that. I saw in one of the articles posted that they're looking into the possibility of boy being the girl's ex, but still it's a bit of a stretch. Psychopath or not, the only thing you can do with an ex is let them go, otherwise you're in jail for something.
    He may be right in terms of what he and you said, but I still don't think its right to attempt to derail a thread that focuses on a girl getting stabbed. Its gross to enter a thread like this with only debating on your mind. OP may of been wrong in terms of logic, but my first reply never directed a comment on that. I may get called petty, but its just who I am. There is a right time to debate and a wrong time. This IMO is a wrong time. Though, other than that. I can't disagree.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Just my moe service to all of AF~

  16. #14
    Member Nervous is on a distinguished road Nervous's Avatar
    Gil
    1,184.19
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2014 08:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fort Myer
    Age
    20
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ClassySefa PSN ID: N3ON_Sefa

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    He may of been "great" before the action of killing this poor girl, but now IMO he is just evil. Getting turned down is no excuse for stabbing anyone. Actually, there is no reason in this world to kill something else. Be it human OR animal. I can understand humans not getting along all the time, but can't we live in a more peaceful world?
    Being a military man, more specifically an infantryman I must disagree with you there. There are plenty of reasons to kill someone. Just think, some terrorist plot was foiled sometime this week because some high speed guys with some high speed equipment far far away put a bullet in someones head. There will always be people who will do crazy things just to hurt others be it on purpose or them being mentally unstable. You will never live in a "peaceful" world, and to be honest it pisses me off whenever I hear someone talk about such a stupid thing. It shows me they're extremely naive and have no idea the amount of work that goes into keeping the world as safe as it is already. No its not perfect, but it could be much much worse.

    Its a shame this happened.
    Last edited by Nervous; 05-03-2014 at 08:41 AM.

  17. #15
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    522.49
    Gender
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2014 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    41
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    1692

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    He may be right in terms of what he and you said, but I still don't think its right to attempt to derail a thread that focuses on a girl getting stabbed.
    I reiterate: How is it "derailing" to disagree with the OP? I do not agree that the boy is being unfairly "humanized" and I have evidence "the media" isn't unfairly humanizing him. Am I just supposed to accept what the OP says without evidence? Did you? Because it looks like you're upset that I used my brain to think for myself.

     

    spoiled for bickering
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Its gross to enter a thread like this with only debating on your mind.
    How do you know what was on my mind? How do my motives invalidate my post?
    Last edited by Anoleis; 05-03-2014 at 09:42 AM. Reason: spoiler

  18. #16
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    819,431.98
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    55
    Posts
    4,245
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1363
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    He may be right in terms of what he and you said, but I still don't think its right to attempt to derail a thread that focuses on a girl getting stabbed. Its gross to enter a thread like this with only debating on your mind. OP may of been wrong in terms of logic, but my first reply never directed a comment on that. I may get called petty, but its just who I am. There is a right time to debate and a wrong time. This IMO is a wrong time. Though, other than that. I can't disagree.
    And you successfully thwarted my attempt to rerail the topic at hand, a poor girl getting unnecessarily killed because of someone else and they're lust/insanity/loneliness/whateverhaveyou. Not a debate on how one should respond in a thread of this emotional significance.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  19. #17
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    727,482.01
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alternia
    Age
    22
    Threads
    54
    Posts
    3,005
    Blog Entries
    91
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    4419

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    @Anoleis thanks for sharing, but I don't really give sh*ts if you agree with me or not. I'm not asking you to agree with me. I'm only giving my say of what I personally feel about the victim.

    Oh, please, this isn't new. I don't see you complaining about all the "humanization" of moms that murder or attempt to murder their kids.
    Huh??? The f*ck are you talking about "complaining"? We're talking about a girl who is killed because this guy can't take rejection. A mother that murder or attempt to murder their children is already bad enough, I know. But so far (I don't recall) making a say about that kind of event going on.

    And I don't know what OP was watching because it clearly isn't what she linked to. The linked story doesn't talk about the boy at all.
    OKAY, fine sir! next time I will put in the right link. Go ahead, crucify me. But I do know what the hell is going on and I don't need a damn article to get the damn picture.

    Could you please provide some justification for your attitude because it looks like you're just looking for a reason to whine.
    looking for a reason to whine.
    looking for a reason to whine.
    For whose sakes??? Yours?

    So if this is whining, I don't f*cking care, I will "whine" and I don't give a sh*t if this will bother you or not.

  20. #18
    Just who the hell do you think I am!? Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya's Avatar
    Gil
    131,320,581.04
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Ice Cream 149 - Dragonite Gurren Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 03:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The surface
    Threads
    6
    Posts
    1,527
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    483

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    I honestly don't care much about the topic, but why does it bother y'all? A story she read piqued her interest and she felt like sharing it with us on Animeforum. I honestly think she should be allowed to do that, without being bombarded with burning bags of dog-poop. So go disembowel yourselves or whatever.


    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    ... Nick?

  21. #19
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,800.24
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    98
    Posts
    3,793
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Meenah View Post
    Why are they discussing how “great of a kid” he was? How he was strange, but never dangerous? How no one saw it coming even though he was obsessed with her for two freaking years.
    The reason people are saying this is because other people tend to say "there must have been signs", "this could have been avoided", and similar things to blame the community or the family of the perpetrator. So their defense is to say "well, no, we didn't really see this coming".

    And I can vouch for that. I have a family member who is mentally unstable, and while it is as clear as day that this is the case now, it was not obvious when I was growing up with this person. It is very easy to look back after the fact and try to find signs or symptoms, but you are really just speculating and using confirmation bias at this point. It only works if you treat everyone like a potential killer, and if you did operate in this fashion you will find a lot of false positives.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meenah View Post
    You MURDERED someone for refusing your advances.

    The media needs to STOP humanizing this evil, dangerous, selfish thing. It’s what’s wrong with the world.
    I'm not sure what you are talking about, because the article you linked doesn't try to humanize the perpetrator or his actions. It was focusing on the tragedy of losing a young student. Did you link the wrong article, or do you think the linked article does not sufficiently demonize the attacker?

    I believe the reason why the media is not trying to demonize the murderer is because it is bad journalistic form, and because the murderer is a juvenile.

  22. #20
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    522.49
    Gender
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2014 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    41
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    1692

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Meenah View Post
    thanks for sharing, but I don't really give sh*ts if you agree with me or not. I'm not asking you to agree with me. I'm only giving my say of what I personally feel about the victim.

    I'm guessing we are ignoring what you actually said in favor of specific parts, because you are not only giving your opinion on the victim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meenah View Post
    Huh??? The f*ck are you talking about "complaining"? We're talking about a girl who is killed because this guy can't take rejection. A mother that murder or attempt to murder their children is already bad enough, I know. But so far (I don't recall) making a say about that kind of event going on.
    You're ranting about unfair humanization of people who have done terrible things. Call me literate, but expressing dissatisfaction with something is complaining.


    Quote Originally Posted by Meenah View Post
    OKAY, fine sir! next time I will put in the right link. Go ahead, crucify me. But I do know what the hell is going on and I don't need a damn article to get the damn picture.
    A little melodramatic, don't you think? And obviously the article you read gave you a different "picture" than the one you linked to. If you want us to empathize, you must put in a bit more effort; especially over the internet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Meenah View Post
    For whose sakes??? Yours?
    Who is making the claim, and who is responsible for providing evidence for their claim? Screw my sake; evidence is provided so the provider doesn't look like a fool.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 05-03-2014 at 05:27 PM.

  23. #21
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,800.24
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    98
    Posts
    3,793
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoleis View Post
    I reiterate: How is it "derailing" to disagree with the OP? I do not agree that the boy is being unfairly "humanized" and I have evidence "the media" isn't unfairly humanizing him. Am I just supposed to accept what the OP says without evidence? Did you? Because it looks like you're upset that I used my brain to think for myself.
    Well, that's certainly an interesting question since it does seem like the real topic here is "The media shouldn't humanize criminals" and the article is meant to be case example of this happening and why it is wrong.

    I think that since you came into this topic with an argumentative "you're wrong" nature, it makes it easier for others to say "oh your a dick with an ax to grind" and have others sympathize with that sentiment..

  24. #22
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    96,150.05
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    433
    Posts
    8,377
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8148
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoleis View Post
    I reiterate: How is it "derailing" to disagree with the OP? I do not agree that the boy is being unfairly "humanized" and I have evidence "the media" isn't unfairly humanizing him. Am I just supposed to accept what the OP says without evidence? Did you? Because it looks like you're upset that I used my brain to think for myself.
    It isn't that you disagreed with the OP. Actually, feel free to disagree. I really don't care if the OP was right or wrong in this topic. You are most likely right, congratulations on your win! The fact of the matter is that you are often seen as being extremely "dickish" and all around gross person. I stand by that, sorry. Since you are often the forum "dick", it really is difficult to tell whether your just disagreeing with the OP, or just trying to derail a thread. Let's say you weren't trying to derail this thread. Fine, but damn how ugly of a poster do you need to be? Do you ever attempt to seem like a nice person? Its the internet, yes. Though, seriously. Its one thing to disagree. Its something else to post negative remarks towards the said OP.

    ---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    And you successfully thwarted my attempt to rerail the topic at hand, a poor girl getting unnecessarily killed because of someone else and they're lust/insanity/loneliness/whateverhaveyou. Not a debate on how one should respond in a thread of this emotional significance.
    I'm sorry. I don't often do that, but this time try to look past it. Pretty please.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Just my moe service to all of AF~

  25. #23
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    522.49
    Gender
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2014 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    41
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    1692

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Let's say you weren't trying to derail this thread.
    It is beyond clear that my responses were on topic. The only reason you're implying otherwise is because you don't want to admit you were wrong. I wasn't at any point derailing, and we are going to say I wasn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Fine, but damn how ugly of a poster do you need to be? Do you ever attempt to seem like a nice person? Its the internet, yes. Though, seriously. Its one thing to disagree. Its something else to post negative remarks towards the said OP.
    No, I am not going to gently tell the OP they're being ridiculous. I'm not sorry for calling the OP a screaming ninny (what a cruel slur) because there wasn't any evidence of what they were talking about.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 05-03-2014 at 06:23 PM. Reason: spoiled for bickering

  26. #24
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    96,150.05
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    433
    Posts
    8,377
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8148
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoleis View Post
     

    It is beyond clear that my responses were on topic. The only reason you're implying otherwise is because you don't want to admit you were wrong. I wasn't at any point derailing, and we are going to say I wasn't.


    No, I am not going to gently tell the OP they're being ridiculous. I'm not sorry for calling the OP a screaming ninny (what a cruel slur) because there wasn't any evidence of what they were talking about.
     
    ..Adds useless spoiler tag.. Now, before we get into the information you stored in your reply.. I must say I am truly amazed to realize you care more about about being right/wrong over being called a gross person. Actually, you have yet to deny it. It could be that you have an ego so strong about being right. It could simply be that you don't care what others think of you. That is fine, but don't expect me to reverse my opinion on that. Now, maybe your intention was not to derail this thread. Actually, at this point I'm no better. I continue to reply to a guy who obviously has issues. Now, don't lump me in with you. I have no problem being wrong. Heck, there are plenty of times I've been wrong. IMO you weren't just disagreeing with the OP though. You were derailing her opinion with your negative post. Am I wrong? Lol, blinded by an ego are we? By the way. There is a huge difference between a slur and being negative. I never even used the word slur.
    Last edited by Yoko Littner; 05-03-2014 at 07:27 PM.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Just my moe service to all of AF~

  27. #25
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    522.49
    Gender
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2014 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    41
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    1692

    Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    ..Adds useless spoiler tag..
    Eris requested bickering be spoilered a while ago. I attempted to find the post, but it was a long time ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    I must say I am truly amazed to realize you care more about about being right/wrong over being called a gross person. Actually, you have yet to deny it. It could be that you have an ego so strong about being right. It could simply be that you don't care what others think of you.
    What others think of me has little to do with the validity of my argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    That is fine, but don't expect me to reverse my opinion on that.
    If only it mattered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Now, maybe your intention was not to derail this thread. Actually, at this point I'm no better. I continue to reply to a guy who obviously has issues.
    Did you get your degree in internet psychology from Wikipedia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    IMO you weren't just disagreeing with the OP though. You were derailing her opinion with your negative post.
    Her opinion is what I was disagreeing with. You were the derailing factor when you decided to respond to my tone instead of my argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Am I wrong?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Lol, blinded by an ego are we?
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    By the way. There is a huge difference between a slur and being negative. I never even used the word slur.
    If ever there was a need for a sarcasm typeface.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. High School.
    By MirrorToTheMoon in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 07:21 PM
  2. Judge rules against forcing school to hold prom for lesbians
    By Daenerys in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 11:45 PM
  3. School Sued over canceling prom so Lesbian Couple couldn't attend.
    By Daenerys in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 03:32 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 02:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts