AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you think Naruto will end?

Member Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 05:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeeHammy94 PSN ID: Wee-Hammy-94

Default How do you think Naruto will end?

As Kishimoto has said, Naruto will be ending this year...

So how does all the Naruto fans out there think it's going to end going by whats happend in the manga so far?

Junior Member MangekyouKakashi is on a distinguished road MangekyouKakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2014 01:30 AM
    Threads

Default Re: How do you think Naruto will end?

It's ending this year?! grozit..

I don't read the manga but I watch the anime & play the games.

Personally, I think that Naruto becomes hokage, hopefully gets with Hinata somehow (I say somehow due to how he doesn't seem to notice or return her feelings), and Sasuke probably becomes good again. If not, he dies by Naruto's hand.

My opinion tho :3 I know the anime isn't as updated as the manga.

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 09:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Sasuke tries to become hokage, but fails. Naruto becomes hokage and we get a happy ending.

Then we get Naruto GT.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

4. Likes Nesh, Asseroya liked this post
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

... How much you wanna bet Kishimoto is gonna make a sequel or something to Naruto.. Guaranteed.

Junior Member MangekyouKakashi is on a distinguished road MangekyouKakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2014 01:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    ... How much you wanna bet Kishimoto is gonna make a sequel or something to Naruto.. Guaranteed.
    Probably a very high chance. It's a popular anime and I supposed it can be milked a bit.

Member RedPandanCake is on a distinguished road RedPandanCake's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 05:36 AM
    Threads

Hopefully Ssauke fails in becoming hokage since itachi said that to become hokage you are supported by people and not through his/her power alone. Naruto basically has the whole ninja world fighting with and for him so it's kinda guaranteed unlike sasuke who betrayed and killed a lot of people for his revenge. But i hope sasuke becomes good… or at least do the less killing business haha

Junior Member Geekigurumi is on a distinguished road Geekigurumi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 01:04 PM
    Threads

I highly doubt it is going to end this year, there are too many unanswered questions, I mean Orochimaru has only just returned, Naruto and Sasuke still have major differences to resolve and more, and you expect them to resolve all of this in the 46 chapters they release a year? Unless Obito and Madara actually destroy the world and it's game over.

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

naruto and hinata wil be

Wanna play? Nowi has a reputation beyond repute Nowi has a reputation beyond repute Nowi has a reputation beyond repute Nowi has a reputation beyond repute Nowi has a reputation beyond repute Nowi has a reputation beyond repute Nowi has a reputation beyond repute Nowi has a reputation beyond repute Nowi has a reputation beyond repute Nowi has a reputation beyond repute Nowi has a reputation beyond repute Nowi's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Alice Pocket Watch Cheshire Cat
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2015 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: niggabytes

They somehow seal Kaguya, black Zetsu has some sort of last stand and dies.
    Madara sees his mistakes and disappears (if he's still alive. maybe a cliffhanger)
    Naruto makes peace with Sasuke. Sasuke can't stay in the village but tries to revive the Uchiha clan somewhere else.
    Naruto becomes the Hokage and probably marries Sakura. ;_;
    Hinata becomes head of the Hyuuga clan.
    New jinchuriki are either appointed, or the tailed beasts are released as allies. OR, they disappear altogether together with all chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555
    Who's the sexy green haired anime chick in your sig and avatar?

Member Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 05:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeeHammy94 PSN ID: Wee-Hammy-94

Quote Originally Posted by Geekigurumi View Post
    I highly doubt it is going to end this year, there are too many unanswered questions, I mean Orochimaru has only just returned, Naruto and Sasuke still have major differences to resolve and more, and you expect them to resolve all of this in the 46 chapters they release a year? Unless Obito and Madara actually destroy the world and it's game over.
    The anime wont end this year but the manga is ment to, from what is happening right now in the manga it feels like its going to end before 2015.

Senior Member Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2015 02:43 PM
    Threads

I think that Sasuke becomes the Hokage and Naruto becomes the supreme Hokage (Hokage of all Villages)
    Kaguyas is going to be sealed away with the knowledge from the Sage of the six paths, Sakura weds Sasuke and Hinata is pregnant with narutos child.

I hope that in the end the chakra is goin to vanish, and that the naruto world lives without chakra and slowly transformes into our current world (plot twiiiiiiist)

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2015 11:52 AM
    Threads

After they beat the bad guys we'll see them ten years down the line watching their kids getting into trouble.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    After they beat the bad guys we'll see them ten years down the line watching their kids getting into trouble.
    Which is like 1/4 of the fanfiction that exists of Naruto.

Junior Member kimngoc0526 is on a distinguished road kimngoc0526's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2014 03:23 AM
    Threads

I want it'll end as soon,
    waiting so long!
    viem lo chan long

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

Been following both manga and anime for somewhat over 7 years now o.O
    Kind off weird to think it's going to end! I do kind off feel like it should at least wait a full year or more to even start on making some sort of sequel to the series, I would enjoy that.
    However as to why they should wait a year as I said before to have people kind off craving for it? Not sure how else to put it:P
    So that there will be an enthousiastic audience for it, it feels like they've been milking it for so long with not that much happening and all of a sudden there is all this stuff happening in the manga that it sometimes feels a bit rushed? How can one even rush an anime that's been going this long o.O

As for what I believe (hope) will happen:
    Kaguya will need to be sealed as it's the only way to stop her, the sage is leading the hokage's to her. So I believe they will distract her so that sasuke and Naruto can deliver the needed blow/seal to make her go screaming like (I wish I never ate that stupid chakra fruit! wasn't even that tasty!) or something like that.
    Wich would mean the end of the war obviously.
    Then Sasuke would say some arrogant grozit like 'yeah, nailed that lady! #yoloswag # emothuglife' and just go frell up some grozit somewhere else.

Maybe he'll have a change in character now that he knows more Uchiga facts, who really knows.
    I do kind off see the possibility of him being somewhat back in the villages good fortune and indeed reviving the Uchiha by having lots of intimate relationships with gullible badboy attracted fangirls.

As for Naruto he simple has to survive this grozit and become like the best hokage ever, it's just his ninja way and you've gotta respect that grozit.
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Spoiler alert!

Hinata Hyuga[edit]
    Hinata Hyuga (日向 ヒナタ Hyūga Hinata) is a member of Team 8 who suffers from a lack of self-confidence. Though born of the Hyuga clan's main house and raised to become the successor, Hinata's shyness and inability to stand up for herself resulted in her father's strong disapproval, leaving her in the care of Kurenai Yuhi.[ch. 78] Under Kurenai's guidance, Hinata began training to strengthen, both to overcome her own weaknesses and to prove her worth to her father.[ch. 238] Hinata's growing self-confidence mainly comes from her long-standing admiration for Naruto, as she is inspired by his enthusiasm and his unyielding determination to never give up. As the series progresses, her admiration towards Naruto grows into genuine care and affection, eventually leading her to fall in love with him. During Part II, Hinata confesses her love to Naruto while protecting him from Pain and later assists him during the Allied Ninjas' battle with the Ten-Tails.[ch. 437, 615] Following the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War, Hinata eventually marries Naruto and they have two children by the series epilogue. Her voice actress in the Japanese anime is Nana Mizuki, and her English voice actress is Stephanie Sheh.[40][41]
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

Member Minion is on a distinguished road Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 09:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LushyPanda Steam ID: LushyPanda

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Sasuke tries to become hokage, but fails. Naruto becomes hokage and we get a happy ending.

Then we get Naruto GT.
    I thought the exact same thing

Owned By Trinity Muse 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng has a reputation beyond repute 1nterest1ng's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Binoculars Telescope
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2015 04:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    I thought the exact same thing
    Now that the series is over what were you thoughts? I read somewhere that someone had been reading the story for 7 years. I started this manga when I was 12 and am now 27. I have been a loyal week by week reader quietly anticipating each new chapter. Now I have to find a way to fill my Naruto Void. I think it ended very well. I just want the in-between of when they had children and what not.

Gil
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Pen Electric Piano Pocky
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2015 01:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've read the manga so it should end that way. I was happy with the way it ended, since I've been holding my fingers crossed with this outcome ever since I first started watching this anime. And I've read online that Masashi Kishimoto is planning to start writing a new manga that will feature the next generation of oddball characters.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Gil
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True.

Though I wonder if his and Hinata's kid will turn evil... cause the whiskers scream "I'm possessed by a fox"

Junior Member IzayaOrihara13 has a brilliant future IzayaOrihara13 has a brilliant future IzayaOrihara13 has a brilliant future IzayaOrihara13 has a brilliant future IzayaOrihara13 has a brilliant future IzayaOrihara13 has a brilliant future IzayaOrihara13 has a brilliant future IzayaOrihara13 has a brilliant future IzayaOrihara13 has a brilliant future IzayaOrihara13 has a brilliant future IzayaOrihara13 has a brilliant future IzayaOrihara13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2015 02:42 AM
    Threads

Naruto should become hokage.
    Sasuke should die. Seriously. It would be very unrealistic if Sasuke becomes good again. He needs to die.
    Sakura should become a teacher, or enter the government council.

Naruto will NOT get together with anyone. Tell me, guys, when exactly was romance a thing in this anime? The best romantic relationship between Asuma and Kurenai happened off screen, and we all know how that one ended. Unrequited love everywhere. Friendship and family relationships are in the spotlight. It would be weird if suddenly the hero gets a girl.

Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2015 12:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How it will end? With a happy ending.
    New members wanted for a DIGIMON site called Megitz: an unfiltered DIGIMON Source . . .

Please consider joining here: http://www.megitzworld.boards.net

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information