AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you think Naruto will end?

Member Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 05:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeeHammy94 PSN ID: Wee-Hammy-94

Default How do you think Naruto will end?

As Kishimoto has said, Naruto will be ending this year...

So how does all the Naruto fans out there think it's going to end going by whats happend in the manga so far?

Junior Member MangekyouKakashi is on a distinguished road MangekyouKakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2014 01:30 AM
    Threads

Default Re: How do you think Naruto will end?

It's ending this year?! grozit..

I don't read the manga but I watch the anime & play the games.

Personally, I think that Naruto becomes hokage, hopefully gets with Hinata somehow (I say somehow due to how he doesn't seem to notice or return her feelings), and Sasuke probably becomes good again. If not, he dies by Naruto's hand.

My opinion tho :3 I know the anime isn't as updated as the manga.

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 11:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Sasuke tries to become hokage, but fails. Naruto becomes hokage and we get a happy ending.

Then we get Naruto GT.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

4. Likes Asseroya liked this post
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 06:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

... How much you wanna bet Kishimoto is gonna make a sequel or something to Naruto.. Guaranteed.

Junior Member MangekyouKakashi is on a distinguished road MangekyouKakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2014 01:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    ... How much you wanna bet Kishimoto is gonna make a sequel or something to Naruto.. Guaranteed.
    Probably a very high chance. It's a popular anime and I supposed it can be milked a bit.

Member RedPandanCake is on a distinguished road RedPandanCake's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 09:51 AM
    Threads

Hopefully Ssauke fails in becoming hokage since itachi said that to become hokage you are supported by people and not through his/her power alone. Naruto basically has the whole ninja world fighting with and for him so it's kinda guaranteed unlike sasuke who betrayed and killed a lot of people for his revenge. But i hope sasuke becomes good… or at least do the less killing business haha

Junior Member Geekigurumi is on a distinguished road Geekigurumi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 01:04 PM
    Threads

I highly doubt it is going to end this year, there are too many unanswered questions, I mean Orochimaru has only just returned, Naruto and Sasuke still have major differences to resolve and more, and you expect them to resolve all of this in the 46 chapters they release a year? Unless Obito and Madara actually destroy the world and it's game over.

Senior Member Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: JohnTazukura

naruto and hinata wil be

World's most annoying brat Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Electric Guitar Ice Cream Taurus
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 12:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: niggabytes

They somehow seal Kaguya, black Zetsu has some sort of last stand and dies.
    Madara sees his mistakes and disappears (if he's still alive. maybe a cliffhanger)
    Naruto makes peace with Sasuke. Sasuke can't stay in the village but tries to revive the Uchiha clan somewhere else.
    Naruto becomes the Hokage and probably marries Sakura. ;_;
    Hinata becomes head of the Hyuuga clan.
    New jinchuriki are either appointed, or the tailed beasts are released as allies. OR, they disappear altogether together with all chakra.

Member Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy is infamous around these parts Wee-Hammy's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 05:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeeHammy94 PSN ID: Wee-Hammy-94

Quote Originally Posted by Geekigurumi View Post
    I highly doubt it is going to end this year, there are too many unanswered questions, I mean Orochimaru has only just returned, Naruto and Sasuke still have major differences to resolve and more, and you expect them to resolve all of this in the 46 chapters they release a year? Unless Obito and Madara actually destroy the world and it's game over.
    The anime wont end this year but the manga is ment to, from what is happening right now in the manga it feels like its going to end before 2015.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information