AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [Resource - Windows] Nekyo's Anime Tracker

Junior Member nekyo is on a distinguished road nekyo's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2014 03:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: nekyobot

Default [Resource - Windows] Nekyo's Anime Tracker

Firstly : I know this looks like a shameless advertisement but I want to inform all mods that this application is entirely free and there are no ads forced on anyone. I make no revenue on this content, I just wish to share it and I believe that it'll be useful for a lot of people. Therefore I'd like to ask moderator to not remove this post. Thank you.
    Introduction
    So, hello everyone I guess?
    Little bit of introduction seems appropriate here... so here we go.
    I'm a college student (Game design & Development) and I'm big fan of Animus and Mangos, so while my
    course turned out to be dead easy I've figured I've got to keep myself busy with something... so I've made THIS!
    **What is THIS?**
    Well... as the name suggest this little piece of software will be checking anime websites for you and notice you when
    the episodes have been uploaded. It will give you video links straight away, and even allow you to download these straight away.
    **Why would you make this?**
    Well, first off : I was bored.
    Secondly I was getting pretty annoyed with all those websites putting an ad-block detecting scripts
    and asking you to turn your adblock off so they can bombard you with 10 ads at the same time.
    **How does it work**
    Well, it's a simple application at it's core.
    All it does is sitting in the background then every 5 / 10 / 15 minutes it checks the websites
    (at the moment it's only 3 websites : eyeonanime.com | kissanime.com | anime44.com . But if you know really good and reliable website please let me know, I'll add it.) and if the anime you're "Tracking" have been updated, you get a little message (Steam like notification)
    that your fav series have been updated. Then you can find it in the applications main interface, left clicking will open a "Source list" window, in which you can select, depending on a website either a source of a video (dailymotion etc.) or it's resolution (1280x720 etc.) .
    **Where to get it**
    So this morning when I've decided it's time to publish this "Thing", I've made simple website and dropped it into my hosting.
    [REMOVED]

**F.A.Q**

*It's not starting, what to do?*
    *If there's no error popping up, you should check if you've got .NET Framework 4.5 installed.
    *If there's an error, feel free to leave a comment either here or my websites "Disqus". I'll try to find the source of the problem as fast as possible.

*I've got a brilliant idea for your app...!*
    *Just let me know, if it's truly brilliant I'll add it!

*You've made a grammar error! Get good!*
    * Well, English is not my first language, but I'm doing my best so just let me know and I'll make changes. No need to make a big deal about it.

*Why should we trust you? I bet there are viruses on it!*
    * See for yourself, I wouldn't mind if someone else posted some scans.

*Those websites that you're getting links for are loosing their revenue! You're a bully!*
    * Well... those websites are not the rightful owners of the content (if you've ever read their disclaimers, all of them are like "We do not host the content, we just contain list or URLs, we therefore not share responsibility for illegal content etc.). So well... if you want to get rich on something you did not make, why should I care...

Please remember that it is the **alpha** version and many bugs are to be expected. I'll try to fix them as soon as you'll let me know.
    Also any kind of feedback is welcome. Feel free to praise / trash me.
    Last edited by FlashD; 04-06-2014 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Advertising and language

Copyright 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2016 02:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: [Resource - Windows] Nekyo's Anime Tracker

Downloading anime is illegal and this forum doesn't promote it. If you want to watch anime, support the artists and actually buy the DVDs.

*closed*

Closed Thread

Thread Information