AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We need Animedude5555 back so Animeforum can live!

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 01:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default We need Animedude5555 back so Animeforum can live!

Don't you guys get it?! @Animedude5555 hasn't posted in well over a week and what happens?! We are threatened with the potential end of Animeforum...Guys... Guys... think about it. Animeforum needs a randomfool at all times for it to live. It's like a sacrifice to some weird cryptic animefurry god. Throw on your tinfoil hats folks. We got to dive deep. Regardless, Animedude5555 come back! Come back home! You are our only hope...

Senior Member Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: We need Animedude5555 back so Animeforum can live!

I'm back, after having a temp ban issued against me, for having demonstrated the power of my tracking server by gathering up the IP addresses of anime forum members. It used an old trick used by advertizing companies. I had a 1x1 pixel invisible (fully transparent) PNG image which was being served by my own custom webserver. When embedding the image on a thread in this forum with IMG BBcode tags, the online action of automatically accessing the PNG image would send an HTTP request to my server, which then recorded the IP address as well as the Referrer and User-Agent HTTP header tags to a file. I then bragged on here about how I was now a ub3r and 1337 hacker, on the level of the NSA with my own power to gather metadata from online users, including posting a log of my gathered metadata in the thread. The thread was deleted, and I created a thread complaining about its deletion. That thread was then deleted and I got banned.

That ban is over now.

Sorry guys that I was gone so long. It couldn't be helped. I don't have the power to make the admins not ban me.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com

3. Dislikes Ranshiin disliked this post
    Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 01:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SuperNerdHanji

He lives!

Praise the sun!
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 02:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

why were you collecting metadata? that's like arguably the most pointless thing ever
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

Senior Member Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darksky967 View Post
    why were you collecting metadata? that's like arguably the most pointless thing ever
    I did because I could, and because the NSA can and does, and that makes me like ub3r 1337 h4x0rz.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com

7. Dislikes Ranshiin disliked this post
    Ragequit Syndicate Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 01:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    I did because I could, and because the NSA can and does, and that makes me like ub3r 1337 h4x0rz.
    So, gathering information that anybody can gather and that is completely accessible to every member of staff on this forum is "ub3r 1337 h4x0rz."?

Oh look, this script that anybody can use knows your IP address!

You're welcome.

Oh, if someone has that little script that has the penguin with a sign telling you stuff about computers? Please send. I can't find it.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Holy crap. Hacking! Cracking! AKA Attempting to break open the original game's data.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

9. Thanks wolfgirl90 thanked for this post
    Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Animedude5555, The collector of peoples computer IPs

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Animedude5555, The collector of peoples computer IPs
    I also gathered User-Agent header from the HTTP request, which told me the browser, and sometimes even the OS or even the brand of mobile device being used to access the page. It also gathered the Referrer header, which gave me a bit of info at how the page was arrived at. Whether it was directly, or whether a reply to the thread had just been made, etc. And by correlating the times on the metadata gathered, by the times associated with when posts showed up on the forum, it could guess who's IP address was associated with various usernames on the forum. Also if I ever decided to go more widespread with my operation (posting my 1x1 pixel tracking pic in other places on the net that allowed users to embed pics directly like other forums), the referrer header would tell me which webpage on which website was accessed at a given time with the other info, I could tell who accessed it by IP address, and even what browser (and possibly OS and possibly even computer or mobile device brand and model) that person was using. By tracking what IP address visited what forums over a long period of time, I could eventually build profiles of many many many many online users, and determine the personal interests of whoever may be operating those computers tracked (a lot of visits to various fashion forums would tell me the user at that IP address was interested in fashion, and if there were a lot of visits to anime forums, it would tell me that they were really into anime).

You see it's more than just IP address gathered. My tracking server (a customized webserver I wrote in VB6) that is hosting the tracking pic (an old trick used by online ad companies to determine the interests of various internet users, that doesn't even require cookies to be used) is capable of building personal interest profiles based on IP address (if I ever used it to its full potential) just like the NSA has been doing (and many ad agencies before them). It's a LOT more powerful than "just getting IP addresses". The only thing it can't do that the NSA probably COULD do is to actually figure out the real person behind the computer at each IP address.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

It's a LOT more powerful than "just getting IP addresses". The only thing it can't do that the NSA probably COULD do is to actually figure out the real person behind the computer at each IP address.
    Then your ub3r 1337 h4x0rz status is pointless. The "skills" you have mentioned take a few hours to learn and learned by virtually any (high school) student involved in any way with cyber security. Buying 20 chicken nuggets is better than buying 5, but both are useless compared to cooking a roasted chicken.

It is 2014. Get a grip.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

13. Likes (_YvOnSo_) liked this post
    Senior Member Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami has a reputation beyond repute Kuraokami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KuraokamiPR

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    What is this sorcery?

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 11:28 PM
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Like this, @Ranshiin ?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 07:45 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

As it happens to be 'ugly.ted' has not posted yet in this thread, so in his honor 'Yo, I'm naked'.
    Other than that, I don't mind having animedude arround it's a nice change of pace here and there, not to fond of the metadata collecting though. Kind off useless and childish imo.
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

Ragequit Syndicate Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

tl;dr
    Wow, so you know what browser and OS I use? Congratulations for being a minefield of absolutely useless knowledge that nobody cares about.

You're like, the only person in the whole world that cares about whether someone uses Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Mac OS-X. And another thing - good luck tracing my IP address, because it doesn't even resolve anywhere remotely close to where I live. In fact, it doesn't even resolve to my own country. Oh, and on that note the IP address you POTENTIALLY got from me with your pathetic little embedded image php script? I'm on a dynamic lease. So that IP's going to resolve somewhere else, if it even gets anywhere near where it's meant to.

On the other hand, every time you post or are even online on this forum I can view your IP address, user agent, OS, browser version ... Oh, isn't that the -same- stuff that you're hyping yourself up about being able to get hold of? Stuff that makes you so 'uber leet haxors'?

As Doge would say. Wow. Such user. Much mainstream. So overrate.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Like this, @Ranshiin ?
    Nope. Wrong penguin.

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Holy crap. Hacking! Cracking! AKA Attempting to break open the original game's data.

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

you know you're a creeper when......

when you collect other peoples metadata lol

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

you know you're a creeper when......

when you collect other peoples metadata lol
    You know you're a creeper when.......

the mere act of someone walking near you causes you to explode.

20. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 11:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

He's back? Praise da lord mang!
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

shat out of hell horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 10:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sorry international, and most posters to this thread, gotta disagree. animedude isn't funny, his posts are pointless and his attempts to seem cool are laughable. i suppose some people get a kick out of railing on him for his attention-grabbing antics, but i could live without him.

have fun knowing what kind of phone i use, weirdo.
    hor·ren·dous
    adjective
    shockingly dreadful; horrible
    synonyms
    appalling, frightful, hideous

--

--

let us pitch to the seven year itch of the ultra-decadent

23. Likes HairyCockroach liked this post
    Everything is Upsy-Daisy!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Ice Cream Coffee Red 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    767 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 02:56 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

We all know he comes back eventually, even after a dozen (plus) bans. He's like an internet-savvy cockroach.

この壁の外の世界
                 一緒に見てみたい            
    いつか

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    We all know he comes back eventually, even after a dozen (plus) bans. He's like an internet-savvy cockroach.
    Except he's not internet-savvy. He's Google-savvy, and even my Nan is Google-savvy. Psh, puh-lease. It's nothing to get all bigged-up about, really.

Quote Of The Moment:

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 11:50 AM
    Threads

AnimeDude is gone? Let's party!
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Who said I was gone?

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 08:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Except he's not internet-savvy. He's Google-savvy, and even my Nan is Google-savvy. Psh, puh-lease. It's nothing to get all bigged-up about, really.
    But he is a cockroach.

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 11:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    sorry international, and most posters to this thread, gotta disagree. animedude isn't funny, his posts are pointless and his attempts to seem cool are laughable. i suppose some people get a kick out of railing on him for his attention-grabbing antics, but i could live without him.

have fun knowing what kind of phone i use, weirdo.
    His attempts to seem cool are laughable? Wouldn't that mean he is funny in one way?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

shat out of hell horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous has a reputation beyond repute horrendous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 10:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    His attempts to seem cool are laughable? Wouldn't that mean he is funny in one way?
    i thought someone might pick up on that. it's not a ha-ha funny, it's a derisive funny. like, not the kind of funny you look for in your daily life.

i don't understand people's support of ad, even if it's ironic. he's the most intentionally lame dude i've ever seen on a forum, and he goes out of his way to be a sh*tty poster. people seem to like him because they enjoy poking fun at him, but that bag of laughs died for me ages ago.

he's not even annoying or irritating, which is a troll's goal to be. he's just... pointless.
    hor·ren·dous
    adjective
    shockingly dreadful; horrible
    synonyms
    appalling, frightful, hideous

--

--

let us pitch to the seven year itch of the ultra-decadent

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 01:01 PM
    Threads

I regret everything for making this thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information