AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's that anime?

Junior Member Luxilo is on a distinguished road Luxilo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 08:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What's that anime?

Hey!
    Firstly I realize this isn't much to go on, but this has been nagging me for years!
    I remember when I was younger, might be about 10 years ago, back when Fox Kids UK was around.

Anyway! - There was an anime on TV, it was likely to be one of the kids channels and it was pretty much based on a group of heroic women, and their horse/pegasus/unicorn partners for magic and/or combat. They were able to go through portals sometimes and most of the areas had cheesy horse names, or were even in horse shapes (like a mountain was in a shape of a unicorns head).

I don't think it was massively popular, but all my friends and family members remember watching it, however no one remembers the name. Which sucks, because I really want to see it again for a nice cup of nostalgia.

Can anyone help me or at least re-direct me to other forum sites for help or any anime search sites? (preferably an anime description search).

Thankyou!

Junior Member JustThatOneGuy is on a distinguished road JustThatOneGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2014 09:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: What's that anime?

Hey!

So I've been trying to search for a while now.. and I'm not finding too much. I found one show that sort of followed your description, but it looks like it focused on a pretty young age group. Even so, it could have been "Princess Gwenevere (also known as Starla) and the Jewel Riders." I couldn't find anywhere in the summary about going into portals though. I'll leave some links that show lists of episodes that played on fox kids uk (jetix) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...dcast_by_Jetix ---- Here is a Disney Uk--- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...UK_and_Ireland ---- Most of the page isn't necessary, but there is one section that has former programs. That could help.. Also, I'll leave an American list of what fox kids played-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...st_by_Fox_Kids ---- They play a lot of the same stuff so it could be on that list... They are pretty long though.. sorry about that haha. Well I hope that helped!!

- JustThatOneGuy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information