AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Could Someone Do Me A Favor?

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I think this is in the right place, but anyways, could someone do me a favor?

I want to make a wallpaper out of the picture I'm posting below, and I was wondering if someone could make the picture look more clear (just look better)?

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

this topic should be moved at animewallpapers.com forum....they will help u there (and theres more ppl there too).....but that is a verry good wallpaper ^^

Senior Member Obsidian Joy Obsidian Joy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 07:32 PM
    Threads

ill try making it less grainy but I dont know how the words will be effected. Here it is, if any of it is to grainy or to blurred tell me and ill try to change it.

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

On mine it still looks the same. Btw, I didn't make that wallpaper, incase you were wondering, I just want to use the picture of the person.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I did what I could, hopefully it's half way decent? *shrug* Anyways I've got it in two different sizes for ya.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

And number 2.

Like I said, I hope this is okay. I did what I could, and if anyone can do better-- feel free.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

:P

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

Senior Member Kelvin Wenas Kelvin Wenas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2004 08:14 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

like this?
    What is the meaning of life...
    to live? if you live does it mean you exist?

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Yeah, MuZ0NaZ got the right one XD

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

MuZ0NaZ you got it perfect and I saw that wallpaper in advancedanime.com just last night and I was going to use i for my desktop, but I figured it was really low quality and too lazy to fix it... but man MuZ0Naz did it perfect.

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

LOL! i had the scan from moeboards.net so just uploaded it instead. and that wall(higher quality) is on MT i think, too.
    edit: same wp, WAY better quality: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/33/

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

Closed Thread

Thread Information