AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's the strongest Magical Girl ever?

Senior Member Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 02:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Who's the strongest Magical Girl ever?

In anime, in non-Japanese cartoons, in anything at all. Who is the absolutely strongest Magical Girl. This question is completely open ended, only limited by the number of magical girls that have been written about, drawn, animated, or in some way created by people who create these works of fiction. Fan-originated characters based on actual known characters (derivative works) or original characters created individuals don't count. Only characters created by actual animation/movie/TV/book companies count.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 07:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Who's the strongest Magical Girl ever?

Soooooo who do you think is the strongest?

Personally id go for Eucliwood Hellscythe. Look her up, and you'll undestand why.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd go with Sailor Saturn. She has the power of the Death Star, the ability to vaporize an entire planet, by merely touching the ground with her Silence Glaive! No special charge up, no spell or ritual that needs to be performed. All she needs to do is make a simple motion with her hand to cause her Silence Glaive to touch the ground. If she DID use some special spell or charge up her powers, WHO KNOWS how powerful her attack might be! Maybe it could destroy the universe!

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 06:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I dunno, Madoka rewrote the world and became a God.

Numbah One Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    I dunno, Madoka rewrote the world and became a God.
    Exactly why I vote for her. By the end of it she was OP as hell.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 11:21 PM
    Threads

The Lord of Nightmares.

Belldandy and her sisters are tied for third when they work together.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bigro MA 05 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sailor moon
    she did became like a god in the end of the manga
    has the power to shield chaos and bring the world back to life

8. Thanks Miss Electric Moonlight thanked for this post
    Likes Miss Electric Moonlight liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 11:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That would be Sailor Moon.

"Fighting evil by moonlight!" Sorry, I had to. lol
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

ATTENTION: New members wanted for a brand new DIGIMON forum!! It's called MEGITZ: an unfiltered DIGIMON Source . . .

If you are interested in registering and joining, the link is http://www.entermegitz.boards.net

10. Thanks Miss Electric Moonlight thanked for this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sailor Moon's four year old daughter kicked her donkey. before she was even born.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 03-25-2014 at 08:49 PM. Reason: image not needed
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

The Librarian of Brave Magic Nodoka Miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka Miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka Miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka Miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka Miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka Miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka Miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka Miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka Miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka Miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka Miyazaki has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka Miyazaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Pocky Hello Kitty 2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd definitely have to go with Zakuro Fujiwara ( a.k.a. Mew Zakuro ) from Tokyo Mew Mew. In episode 10, she defeated a ton of Chimera Animals single-handedly. In fact, if Mew Ichigo wasn't around, Zakuro would have been the most powerful Mew Mew on the team.
    Last edited by Nodoka Miyazaki; 07-17-2014 at 12:46 PM.
    Currently watching:

Shugo Chara

Squid Girl

Yami to Boshi to Hon no Tabibito
    Awesome GIFs by me. <3

I see all, I know all.

Senior Member Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 08:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: JohnTazukura

The strongest magical girl is Witchcraft main protagonist

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

I vote Homura Akemi (because of the 3rd movie) then Madoka Kaname.

Homura first because she was strong enough to take out a God.

Eucliwood Hellscythe is pretty strong too.

Senior Member Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 11:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Behind Sailor Moon, it's Sailor Mars; behind her, it's Sailor Jupiter; behind her it's Sailor Mercury; and behind her it's Sailor Venus.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

ATTENTION: New members wanted for a brand new DIGIMON forum!! It's called MEGITZ: an unfiltered DIGIMON Source . . .

If you are interested in registering and joining, the link is http://www.entermegitz.boards.net

Senior Member Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 08:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: JohnTazukura

Maken-Ki Aki the nurse senpai

Junior Member Minion is on a distinguished road Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2014 12:16 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LushyPanda

Nanoha Takamachi

Just attempt to ignore that thumbnail lol!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	139487.jpg‎
Views:	4
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	82892  
    Last edited by Minion; 04-24-2014 at 05:27 PM.

Gil
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    Nanoha Takamachi

Just attempt to ignore that thumbnail lol!

Who's the cute pink haired girl in your attachment?

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    Who's the cute pink haired girl in your attachment?
    Its Madoka from the hit anime Madoka Magica.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Junior Member vern0813 is on a distinguished road vern0813's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads

http://goo.gl/ysTBR8

Girls on Soul Eater Not!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 01:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nanoha. She combines high tech with magic.

Junior Member Minion is on a distinguished road Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2014 12:16 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LushyPanda

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Nanoha. She combines high tech with magic.
    Yess

Junior Member DMurphy is on a distinguished road DMurphy's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads

Surely it has to be Kaname Madoka.

She transcends time and space and literally becomes God.

Gil
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The wielder of the witchblade

Member RedPandanCake is on a distinguished road RedPandanCake's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 05:36 AM
    Threads

Probaby haruna and eucliwood hellscythe lol

Who the hell do you think I am!? Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 07:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Definitely Satsuki Kiryuin with her sexy eyebrows
    Quote Originally Posted by horrendous
    I'm proud of you, son

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information