AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    17,631.07
    Gender
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2014 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Threads
    258
    Posts
    660
    Blog Entries
    119
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    They've got their own trading card RPG. It's called The Mystic Warlords of Ka'a. It doesn't actually exist in real life, but I've heard that some real companies are looking to make a real version of this game. It looks it would be an interesting game to play in real life.

    Read about the in-show game at http://bigbangtheory.wikia.com/wiki/...ords_of_Ka%27a



    And here's tons of card pics. Not sure where these high quality card pics came from, as this is not a real game. Maybe the art department at the studio that made the designs for the cards for the TBBT show got ripped off? No matter, here the pics are for your entertainment.

    Card Backside with Logo


    Cards














    And here's a couple webpages that have a ton of high quality card pics, some overlapping what I've already posted, and some new ones.

    Page 1: http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/th...20Ka%27a/Cards
    Page 2: http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/th.../Cards/page/2/
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 02-26-2014 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Added card backside with logo
    Click the banner to visit my website.

    My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com


  2. #2
    Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    105.56
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2014 04:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    185
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    Looks cool, but I wonder how the game would work really.
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

  3. #3
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,762,857.91
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2014 07:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    338
    Posts
    14,727
    Blog Entries
    839
    AW Wallpapers
    26
    Rep Power
    10164
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    Wrong section, this is for actual RP games on the forum. Moving.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    17,631.07
    Gender
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2014 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Threads
    258
    Posts
    660
    Blog Entries
    119
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    I found a diagram that shows the different parts of the card. Unfortunately it's in Spanish, but I know a bit of Spanish, and with the help of Google Translate I was able to translate the whole thing. The one word I'm not sure about is "iniciativa" which according to Google Translate means "initiative", but I'm not sure how that word has anything to do with a card RPG.

    Here's a link to the original diagram.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-p6qOrz5b4L...ujo1-Model.jpg

    Here's an embedded copy of the translated version I made.




    From my understanding, Life Points is the original amount of health or HP (hit points) that the character starts with. The Attack Points shows both a shield and swords so I assume it may represent both a defensive and offensive number. Not sure how damage is calculated during an attack but I'm guessing that damage done by my card to your card is calculated by my card's Attack Points minus your card's Attack Points. If the damage is positive, then the person who initiated the attack causes that much damage to the opponent's card. If it is exactly a zero difference then the attack was repelled. I'm not sure if it is negative, but it may be that this means the attack was repelled, or it may mean that the positive equivalent of this negative number is a damage number, and that the damage is received by the card that initiated the attack. A card's initial HP is the Life Points shown on the card. After an attack, the card that receives damage calculates HP after the attack by subtracting the damage points done by the attack from the HP that the card had from just before being hit by the attack. The Special Abilities section can determine any additional attack, defense, damage that may occur when playing the card or other strange effects that might change the rules of how that card or any other card is to be handled, depending on just what the Special Abilities section says. The card description is just something that explains the purpose of the card within the context of the plot of the game. The Card Type simply says if it is a character, or device, or spell, etc, and if it is a character what type of character it is.

    The two parts I can't figure out at all are the Rune and the Initiative parts. I don't know how they work at all. My hunch with Initiative is that the values of the initiatives of all the cards a player starts with, compared to the Initiative values of all the cards that all the other players start with may determine who gets to make the first move in the game, second, third, etc. My guess would be that smaller numbers get to start sooner, but I'm not sure. Of course maybe it has nothing to do with who starts first. Maybe it has to do with who's attack gets priority of somehow two cards end up attacking each other at the same time in the game (similar to attack-priority in video games that determines if you and your opponent attack at the same time, who's attack is considered to land, and who's is considered to have been canceled by the attack from the other guy). As for the Rune indicator, I have no idea. I have not even a slight as to what it's for.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

    My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com


  5. #5
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    96,150.05
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    433
    Posts
    8,377
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8148
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    I found a diagram that shows the different parts of the card. Unfortunately it's in Spanish, but I know a bit of Spanish, and with the help of Google Translate I was able to translate the whole thing. The one word I'm not sure about is "iniciativa" which according to Google Translate means "initiative", but I'm not sure how that word has anything to do with a card RPG.

    Here's a link to the original diagram.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-p6qOrz5b4L...ujo1-Model.jpg

    Here's an embedded copy of the translated version I made.




    From my understanding, Life Points is the original amount of health or HP (hit points) that the character starts with. The Attack Points shows both a shield and swords so I assume it may represent both a defensive and offensive number. Not sure how damage is calculated during an attack but I'm guessing that damage done by my card to your card is calculated by my card's Attack Points minus your card's Attack Points. If the damage is positive, then the person who initiated the attack causes that much damage to the opponent's card. If it is exactly a zero difference then the attack was repelled. I'm not sure if it is negative, but it may be that this means the attack was repelled, or it may mean that the positive equivalent of this negative number is a damage number, and that the damage is received by the card that initiated the attack. A card's initial HP is the Life Points shown on the card. After an attack, the card that receives damage calculates HP after the attack by subtracting the damage points done by the attack from the HP that the card had from just before being hit by the attack. The Special Abilities section can determine any additional attack, defense, damage that may occur when playing the card or other strange effects that might change the rules of how that card or any other card is to be handled, depending on just what the Special Abilities section says. The card description is just something that explains the purpose of the card within the context of the plot of the game. The Card Type simply says if it is a character, or device, or spell, etc, and if it is a character what type of character it is.

    The two parts I can't figure out at all are the Rune and the Initiative parts. I don't know how they work at all. My hunch with Initiative is that the values of the initiatives of all the cards a player starts with, compared to the Initiative values of all the cards that all the other players start with may determine who gets to make the first move in the game, second, third, etc. My guess would be that smaller numbers get to start sooner, but I'm not sure. Of course maybe it has nothing to do with who starts first. Maybe it has to do with who's attack gets priority of somehow two cards end up attacking each other at the same time in the game (similar to attack-priority in video games that determines if you and your opponent attack at the same time, who's attack is considered to land, and who's is considered to have been canceled by the attack from the other guy). As for the Rune indicator, I have no idea. I have not even a slight as to what it's for.
    1 Attack point?

    I play one card face down and I use the spell card "Cost Down"! I can now summon "Dark Magician Girl"! Attack!

    Yoko Littner: 8000
    Anime Dude: 6001

    I end my turn.

    On a serious note. It reminds me of those Magic cards.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Just my moe service to all of AF~

  6. #6
    Senior Member Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    17,631.07
    Gender
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2014 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Threads
    258
    Posts
    660
    Blog Entries
    119
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    1 Attack point?

    I play one card face down and I use the spell card "Cost Down"! I can now summon "Dark Magician Girl"! Attack!

    Yoko Littner: 8000
    Anime Dude: 6001

    I end my turn.

    On a serious note. It reminds me of those Magic cards.
    You mean Magic the Gathering?
    Click the banner to visit my website.

    My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com


  7. #7
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    96,150.05
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    433
    Posts
    8,377
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8148
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    You mean Magic the Gathering?
    Yeah. Kain (the mod) told me to try it out sometime.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Just my moe service to all of AF~

  8. #8
    Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    28,886.86
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana Ice Cream Pocky
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2014 09:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    34
    Threads
    64
    Posts
    2,730
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    580

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Yeah. Kain (the mod) told me to try it out sometime.
    You should. I'd quite enjoyed it (and might play it still if I had time and knew people here who were into it).

    This game does rather seem to be a simple version of Magic the Gathering. Although maybe it has more unique aspects and the sample cards are mostly just simple creature cards, or maybe some of the underlying mechanics differ more than it appears.

  9. #9
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    10,976,667.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    US
    Age
    20
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    1,065
    Blog Entries
    59
    Rep Power
    779

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    Yu-Gi-Oh for life.

  10. #10
    Senior Member DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    1,293.73
    Gender
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Gifts Trollface Beer Cookie
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    3541'38.05" N 5124'41.45" E
    Age
    29
    Threads
    136
    Posts
    4,096
    Rep Power
    799

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    Lame!


  11. #11
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    819,318.64
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    55
    Posts
    4,241
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1363
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    1 Attack point?

    I play one card face down and I use the spell card "Cost Down"! I can now summon "Dark Magician Girl"! Attack!

    Yoko Littner: 8000
    Anime Dude: 6001

    I end my turn.

    On a serious note. It reminds me of those Magic cards.
    Maybe because it's a parody of Munchkin, which itself is a parody on Role-Playing games and TCGs.
    MTG is still better though.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  12. #12
    Senior Member Lord Xasthur is a splendid one to behold Lord Xasthur is a splendid one to behold Lord Xasthur is a splendid one to behold Lord Xasthur is a splendid one to behold Lord Xasthur is a splendid one to behold Lord Xasthur is a splendid one to behold Lord Xasthur is a splendid one to behold Lord Xasthur's Avatar
    Gil
    2,169.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Nerdy
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2014 03:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Gorgoroth
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    9
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Lord Xasthur PSN ID: LordXasthur

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    I would maybe play it.

  13. #13
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    100,992.67
    Gender
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2014 10:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Tau Ceti V
    Age
    27
    Threads
    616
    Posts
    19,642
    Blog Entries
    619
    Rep Power
    14700

    Default Re: Ever seen The Big Bang Theory?

    Closing a few low quality threads.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Big Bang/THEORY {Showcase}
    By ❣Theory in forum Signatures and Avatars
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 12:55 PM
  2. Bang, Bang!~Miss A's Graphics X3
    By .fnhvmnvmv in forum Signatures and Avatars
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 02:32 PM
  3. Big Bang
    By Brian323 in forum J-pop/rock (and other music)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 02:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts