AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 59

Thread: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

  1. #26
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    17,239,003,485.70
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 08:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    22
    Threads
    227
    Posts
    6,749
    Blog Entries
    106
    AW Wallpapers
    32
    Rep Power
    12252
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    Are you realizing what you posted only support this topic which I think you don't agree with?

    As for the western cosplayers you posted I only see 3 of them [ I turn my image option off ] and I only recognize one of the character which is Ayanami Rei so I can only comment about her, and my comment is she is another failure. She may look good to you but not for almost all other Anime especially Evangelion fans, if you need concrete evidence about this then just ask and I will prove it.
    If you don't know any of the others? Why are you even in this community?
    As for Rei, you don't know anything you're a moron and I now STRONGLY dislike you.

    All of these people look way better than that racist asian cosplayer you posted.

    Also; Most anime's, the characters do NOT look asian at all.. They are not animated or drawn to look 'asian' so why does it matter?
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 02-25-2014 at 07:42 AM.


    [Click on the image above to visit an Etsy art shop run in part by myself and fellow art mod Serated]

    今日...明日...永遠に...

    Personal Tumblr | Deviant Art | Artsy Tumblr
    >>>View AF's First Banner Contest RESULTS<<<
    Thanks to those who participated & voted


  2. #27
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    522.49
    Gender
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2014 01:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Threads
    41
    Posts
    1,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    1692

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Crash View Post
    Also; Most anime's, the characters do NOT look asian at all.. They are not animated or drawn to look 'asian' so why does it matter?
    Because OP is racist, and to him/her only the Jaρanese can properly do this. OP is butt devastated that some person is getting attention for a good cosplay, and the only reason for said anal devastation is that the cosplayer was white (western).
    Last edited by Anoleis; 02-25-2014 at 10:43 AM. Reason: give it a minute

  3. #28
    Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    30,458.28
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana Ice Cream Pocky
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 11:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    34
    Threads
    67
    Posts
    2,812
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    593

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Crash View Post
    If you don't know any of the others? Why are you even in this community?
    As for Rei, you don't know anything you're a moron and I now STRONGLY dislike you.

    All of these people look way better than that racist asian cosplayer you posted.

    Also; Most anime's, the characters do NOT look asian at all.. They are not animated or drawn to look 'asian' so why does it matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoleis View Post
    Because OP is racist,
    OP is like as not just a troll, and not even believe what they're writing. They just like ticking you off. The oddness of the thread and them not knowing many anime series seems to support that.

    There is some chance they're some sort of emotionally wounded Japanese or something, which I found interesting

    Though the premise seems odd. I mean there are over 3000 McDonalds in Japan (according to wiki and nationmaster). As an American I think that's awesome, as opposed to being offended and telling them that they're making them wrong.

    So probably just a boring sort of troll.

    Or I guess somebody from Stormfront that wants caucasians to feel racial animosity and stop cosplaying asian stuff.

    The interwebz are a weird place that way.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-26-2014 at 12:05 AM.

  4. #29
    AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    59,167.88
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia, South Australia
    Age
    23
    Threads
    55
    Posts
    3,886
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    1174
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Zainox-

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    She may look good to you but not for almost all other Anime especially Evangelion fans.


    I didn't realize you spoke for almost all other Anime, especially Evangelion fans.

  5. #30
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,862.21
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2014 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,661
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    Are you realizing what you posted only support this topic which I think you don't agree with?

    As for the western cosplayers you posted I only see 3 of them [ I turn my image option off ] and I only recognize one of the character which is Ayanami Rei so I can only comment about her, and my comment is she is another failure. She may look good to you but not for almost all other Anime especially Evangelion fans, if you need concrete evidence about this then just ask and I will prove it.

    "Almost all other" was a risky choice of words.

    I wanna hear this one. Please prove this.

    I want an official poll that supports your claim.

    ---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post


    I didn't realize you spoke for almost all other Anime, especially Evangelion fans.
    Dude like.. This guy may have an official poll of some sort. You may very well regret that facepalm!
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  6. #31
    The Meg Griffin of AF. Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    4,803.09
    Gender
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2014 07:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Threads
    337
    Posts
    793
    Blog Entries
    192
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Crash View Post
    Personal favorite western character cosplayed by an asian


    Personal favorite anime/manga/games originating for japan at least; cosplays done by westerners.









    You mean to tell me these are too ugly? Suuuuuuure

    Awesome post! By the way, it's hard to tell, which of those cosplayers are Japanese, which are non-Japanese Asians, and which are whites? I can't tell just looking at those pics. Can you tell me? I'm kinda curious.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

    My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com


  7. #32
    Member Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune's Avatar
    Gil
    1,310.89
    Gender
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2014 05:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    "Almost all other" was a risky choice of words.

    I wanna hear this one. Please prove this.

    I want an official poll that supports your claim.

    ---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------



    Dude like.. This guy may have an official poll of some sort. You may very well regret that facepalm!

    http://antiwesterncosplayers.blogspo...e-western.html

    Use all of the methods described on the blog so that you yourself can also prove it.

    Anyway, I can see many butthurt members in here especially who call me racist and a troll. First of all there no racism in what I said because what I said is what almost all Anime fans especially Japanese feels, and there is also no racism about what they feel because they don't like western cosplayers not simply because western cosplayers are being born as westerner, but because western cospalyers not look like Anime/Asian characters which end up ruining the Anime characters Anime fans especially Japanese love and respect.

    This is the kind of Cosplay which Anime fans especially Japanese will approve :



    As for calling me as a troll are only mean they want to run away from the "truth" they can't accept because while calling me as troll they keep replying to my topic. Which mean they themselves the one who don't believe what they said, if they truly believe me as troll then they will not keep replying to my topic because they will know it is useless to reply to a troll, they keep replying because deep inside they know I'm saying the truth and unfortunately for them that truth is something they don't like.

    If there is any of you want to prove there are good cosplayers then prove it by using the scientific method shown on this video . Posting random western cosplayers and claim them as good western cosplayers will not work to convince or other Anime fans like me. Me for example have used that scientific method and found out there is no western cosplayer who can outmatch Asian cosplayers in cosplaying Ayanami Rei for example.
    Last edited by Kajune; 02-26-2014 at 09:25 AM.

  8. #33
    Senior Member Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    1,915.32
    Gender
    My Mood
    sunshine
    Gifts Grapes
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2014 06:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    amsterdam
    Age
    19
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    46
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: tiptoeingtectonics

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    Are you realizing what you posted only support this topic which I think you don't agree with?

    As for the western cosplayers you posted I only see 3 of them [ I turn my image option off ] and I only recognize one of the character which is Ayanami Rei so I can only comment about her, and my comment is she is another failure. She may look good to you but not for almost all other Anime especially Evangelion fans, if you need concrete evidence about this then just ask and I will prove it.
    If you only recognized rei ayanami out of all those cosplayers (even though all of them dressed as characters from super popular anime) then youre a filthy casual and are not permitted to have any opinion about anime, cosplay or any other similar subject, Im sorry.

  9. #34
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    34,349.50
    Gender
    My Mood
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2014 07:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Age
    23
    Threads
    140
    Posts
    7,193
    Blog Entries
    59
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2258
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    OP is like as not just a troll, and not even believe what they're writing. They just like ticking you off. The oddness of the thread and them not knowing many anime series seems to support that.

    There is some chance they're some sort of emotionally wounded Japanese or something, which I found interesting

    Though the premise seems odd. I mean there are over 3000 McDonalds in Japan (according to wiki and nationmaster). As an American I think that's awesome, as opposed to being offended and telling them that they're making them wrong.

    So probably just a boring sort of troll.

    Or I guess somebody from Stormfront that wants caucasians to feel racial animosity and stop cosplaying asian stuff.

    The interwebz are a weird place that way.
    I'm inclined to agree there. There are some people who like ticking off other people. Why is this the case I'll never know. The world as we know it is slowing destroying itself with people like @Kajune and @Animedude5555 .

    This argument is really getting out of hand, which was pointless in the first place. I sense that this thread will be shut down really soon.

  10. #35
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    822,584.77
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    4,434
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1386
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    It is slightly out of hand, but it does touch base on an interesting topic of cosplaying by race. Should folks stick within their race when cosplaying? Personally I don't care if one does or doesn't, only that when they cosplay they do it with pride and quality. Otherwise it looks like trash and meme's are born.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  11. #36
    The Meg Griffin of AF. Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    4,803.09
    Gender
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2014 07:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Threads
    337
    Posts
    793
    Blog Entries
    192
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    I get a sense that this guy is just trolling.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

    My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com


  12. #37
    AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    59,167.88
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia, South Australia
    Age
    23
    Threads
    55
    Posts
    3,886
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    1174
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Zainox-

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    If there is any of you want to prove there are good cosplayers then prove it by using the scientific method shown on this video . Posting random western cosplayers and claim them as good western cosplayers will not work to convince or other Anime fans like me. Me for example have used that scientific method and found out there is no western cosplayer who can outmatch Asian cosplayers in cosplaying Ayanami Rei for example.
    Everyone should be free to have their own opinion, but I feel yours is very closed minded and ignorant. Firstly you claim that most other anime fans won't find western cosplayers appealing at all. Though if you were to go by the percentage from this topics posts alone you are already wrong.

    Also I watched the video.. Scientifically proven, eh...? Ahhh, no! All they did was go to Google images and click on professional photographed Asian cosplays and random/home photographed western cosplays. If your going to go by the videos comments, they do seem to agree with you. Though the likes and dislikes showed 20 likes compared to 209 dislikes. Clearly there is a 189 people difference there, and a much higher rate of people who don't agree with what you or the video were saying.

    You will find bad western cosplay and bad Asian cosplay. One is not better than the other, it's all how they go about it. Enough effort involved and anyone can look good.

  13. #38
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,489.92
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 04:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    2243
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    First of all there no racism in what I said because what I said is what almost all Anime fans especially Japanese feels, and there is also no racism about what they feel because they don't like western cosplayers not simply because western cosplayers are being born as westerner, but because western cospalyers not look like Anime/Asian characters which end up ruining the Anime characters Anime fans especially Japanese love and respect.
    First, you don't speak for a race nor a group of people, so please don't act as if you do. It doesn't help your argument one bit to act as if you know the opinions of all anime fans, even Japanese fans.

    Second, I don't know if you have realized this, but hating a group of people because you believe that they ruin a character based on their race is in fact racist (HA! "Ruin a character"...what a childish and idiotic notion). What did that picture say? "Dumb ugly western girls?" Oh that's not racist? Yeah....right.

    Apparently, in the most retarded way possible, western cosplayers can ruin even western anime characters simply because western cosplayers are western and, apparently, ALL anime characters are Asian. That is retarded. This is how retarded people think. If someone is going to blatantly say that a race of people shouldn't dress up as a certain character (hell, an entire freaking genre of characters) because of their race, regardless of the race of the character being portrayed, that is racist.

    I feel like dressing up as Garnet MacLaine from Dragonaut just to piss off someone.



    I wonder if one of those racist Asians would get pissed if my dark-skinned big boobed western self cosplayed as a dark-skinned big boobed dragon/alien....I mean, she IS an anime character, after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    As for calling me as a troll are only mean they want to run away from the "truth" they can't accept because while calling me as troll they keep replying to my topic.
    Well, I wouldn't really call you a troll...since you are presenting a divisive issue in a profoundly stupid fashion. Many trolls have passed through this forum, so nothing really surprises us now. Your argument (well, the presentation of it) is merely stupid.

    None of your arguments make any sense with the way that you have presented them. And the only "proof" that you have are the words of racist Asians in some underground racist cosplay forum, where people hold the childish and pathetic notion that a bloody cartoon character can be "ruined" because someone with the "wrong" race freaking DARED to dress up as an effing cartoon character (again, the notion is laughable). People with mindsets like this usually wear pointed white hoods, avoid "brown" people, and carry more venereal diseases on them than a back alley brothel. They are not worth listening to.

    And as long you think that there is no point in replying to a troll, you should know that that there is no point in continuing this racist tirade of yours since you aren't convincing anyone. So we are at an impasse. You won't believe that there are any good western cosplayers and we don't care about your opinion since it is idiotic.

    Your call to continue...not that it means anything.
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  14. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
  15. #39
    The Meg Griffin of AF. Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    4,803.09
    Gender
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2014 07:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Threads
    337
    Posts
    793
    Blog Entries
    192
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    To the OP of this thread @Kajune

    Click the banner to visit my website.

    My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com


  16. #40
    Senior Member Neptuneon has a reputation beyond repute Neptuneon has a reputation beyond repute Neptuneon has a reputation beyond repute Neptuneon has a reputation beyond repute Neptuneon has a reputation beyond repute Neptuneon has a reputation beyond repute Neptuneon has a reputation beyond repute Neptuneon has a reputation beyond repute Neptuneon has a reputation beyond repute Neptuneon has a reputation beyond repute Neptuneon has a reputation beyond repute Neptuneon's Avatar
    Gil
    4,122.38
    My Mood
    Woot
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 01:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    in my house in a city in a state in a country in a world in a galaxy in an universe
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    The only interesting thing about this thread are all the references being made. THANK YOU dummies who insist on racist topics concerning anime. Not really. Ha. Ugh.
    Wonderous

  17. #41
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    727,512.42
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2014 03:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alternia
    Age
    22
    Threads
    54
    Posts
    3,007
    Blog Entries
    91
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    4419

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    I don't give sh*ts of whoever cosplay. Cosplaying is for everyone. You can be Asian, white, black, whatever but by all means if you want to cosplay as any character, do it.


    I present you Dave Strider from the webcomic Homestuck. So, the cosplayer happens to be Asian. Canonically to most fans, Dave is white. However, Hussie did NOT give the kids of Homestuck their actual race. Followed by with the trolls body types, etc. In other words, why the hell would it matter of who will cosplay as who???

    Cosplayers are just out there to have fun and be whoever they want to be. Not just to meet your needs.

  18. Likes Zainox liked this post
  19. #42
    Member Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune's Avatar
    Gil
    1,310.89
    Gender
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2014 05:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    Everyone should be free to have their own opinion, but I feel yours is very closed minded and ignorant. Firstly you claim that most other anime fans won't find western cosplayers appealing at all. Though if you were to go by the percentage from this topics posts alone you are already wrong.

    Also I watched the video.. Scientifically proven, eh...? Ahhh, no! All they did was go to Google images and click on professional photographed Asian cosplays and random/home photographed western cosplays. If your going to go by the videos comments, they do seem to agree with you. Though the likes and dislikes showed 20 likes compared to 209 dislikes. Clearly there is a 189 people difference there, and a much higher rate of people who don't agree with what you or the video were saying.

    You will find bad western cosplay and bad Asian cosplay. One is not better than the other, it's all how they go about it. Enough effort involved and anyone can look good.
    First of all you don't know what scientific means. The method used on the video is using google image search engine which is a good image search engine who show its search results just the way they are without making its own opinion, as for its search results is based on how many x the image have been reposted and not based on how many x the keyword have been used. So the method is scientific and not an opinion based method that could be biased.

    So even only using google image search engine will suffice to make it scientific because the result google image search generate are not opinion and the engine is also reliable [ any peoples who use it will get the same conclusion ].

    As for the video with many dislikes is highly because the video posted in a western based site, if the video are to be posted in Asian based site then it would get more support.

    This is using the same method used in the video, you claimed that the video only pick the best Asian cosplayers while the bad one for western cosplayers so now prove what you said by showing your so called "best western cosplayers" using the same method in the video.

    This is one of the best Asian cosplayers cosplaying Chii I found using the scientific method in the video :

    Over 80000 peoples have reposted that Asian cosplayer picture


    Over 100000 peoples have reposted that Asian cosplayer picture

    Anime fans just don't want to see the uncute and look too old version of the Anime characters they love, such as this western cosplayer :

    Only around 30 peoples who are willing to repost her fail Cosplay picuture and I'm sure they are losers [ the minority lose to the majority ]
    Last edited by Kajune; 02-28-2014 at 01:36 PM.

  20. #43
    Senior Member DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    1,354.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Gifts Trollface Beer Cookie
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2014 11:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    35°41'38.05" N 51°24'41.45" E
    Age
    29
    Threads
    136
    Posts
    4,100
    Rep Power
    800

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Funny thing is: japs cant tell the difference between one westerner and the the other; we look all the same to them. And they're likewise to us.


  21. #44
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,489.92
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 04:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    2243
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    So the method is scientific and not an opinion based method that could be biased.
    True, it is not an opinion based method, however, it is not scientific and your opinions cloud your judgement. And since it is in short supply, I suggest you use it wisely.

    Using Google search in this manner is FAR from "scientific". Google Images is tracking how many times an image has been reposted, not how many people have reposted the image. The same thing applies for YouTube videos. The fact that an image has several views and reposts is not an indicator of how popular or unpopular that image is, as far as actual opinion. It can point a user to a valid website, but not much more than that. I can repost a picture of Justin Bieber without liking him. Hell, this video of a deer farting in the woods has 2.6 MILLION views; it doesn't mean that deer farting suddenly became popular.



    Google is a good search engine, but it is far from perfect and things that aren't even relevant are included in an image search. There is A FREAKING DUCK included in that scientific search of yours! Get a clue!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Chii search duck.PNG
Views:	8
Size:	452.1 KB
ID:	82124

    Such results. Very scientific. Much relevant. Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    Only around 30 peoples who are willing to repost her fail Cosplay picuture and I'm sure they are losers [ the minority lose to the majority
    Again, the amount of reposts is not a good indicator of how popular or unpopular a picture is, or rather, it doesn't indicate why that picture was reposted. It only means that it has been reposted a certain number of times or can be found in that many places. Okay, 30 "people" "reposted" her picture. Google can't tell you why 30 "people" "reposted" her picture, so you are making assumptions here.

    Almost 78,000 "people" "reposted" the other picture. Why? Because it is good? Because she is Asian? Because they needed a picture of Chii? Because they wanted ideas for their next costume? Because they needed an avatar for their Facebook page? Because someone needed a picture to fap to? You don't know and Google can't tell you why. When you have to make assumptions to fill in the blanks, you are not using any sort of scientific method. You are guessing, making your own opinion, throwing crap at the walls to see if it sticks. Monkeys at the zoo do that, not rational people.

    But ya know what? Let's step for a minute. Let me get philosophical for a moment. Everyone grab your thinking caps.....

    Let's say the first image is the better one. Let's say that the fact that she is Asian allows her to play Chii better (you haven't said anything about that "flawed" Erwin Smith cosplay from earlier, but I digress). Let's say that Westerners tend to make anime characters look older.

    ....So....what? Is dressing up as character that important to anyone that they need to disparage others? Does making Chii look older ruin her character? Does it ruin Chobits? Even better, does it ruin the efforts of cosplayers who can do it better? Who KNOW that they can do better? If this fact is so obvious to others, why prove it with "scientific methods" (*giggle* *snort*)? Just cosplay as the character and get it over with. This racist mentality is similar to snotty high school girls who make fun of nerdy girls because they don't have the latest purse. Why bother when you have you wanted? Any racist thoughts one might have on Westerners won't stop anyone from dressing up as their favorite characters, so it is wasted effort trying to prove anything.

    Also, those racist Asians can be proud of their race, they can make fun of Westerners, and have their own little underground forum to laugh. But I bet I can cosplay Urd from Ah! My Goddess better than they can.



    Why? Because of my FREAKING RACE!!

    Oh snap! Holla at your wolf! BOOM!
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  22. Thanks Token Black Guy thanked for this post
  23. #45
    AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    59,167.88
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia, South Australia
    Age
    23
    Threads
    55
    Posts
    3,886
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    1174
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Zainox-

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    @Kajune

    I could argue with you all week and it would be pointless, you're stuck on your close minded, racist views. Depending on what you have to say next, I may just end this here.

    While I was searching to show you how wrong you truly are I came across this site - http://www.puricute.com/answers/2470
    It's a site FULL of cosplays, both Asian and western. I scrolled through quite a bit and I would say a safe 95% of people there think both Asian and western cosplayers can look good. Despite of what you seem to think, your narrow minded thoughts are in the minority.

    As for reposts. You're doing exactly what they were doing in the video, pointing out all the good asian cosplays and searching for the bad western ones. There IS good western cosplay out there, you just may have to do more than a simple Google Image search to find it. Unless you were not aware, cosplaying is VERY popular in Asian countries, compared to the slowly rising in popularity western countries. I will agree, there are alot of bad western ones out there though. But I say any effort is a good effort. It seems westerners are more willing to have fun and cosplay who they want in despite any comments they may recieve compared to Asians.

    I have an image here of a western cosplaying Chii. Where I don't think she is as good as the one you have posted, (I am able to freely say this because I am not as closed minded as you) I do think she has done a damn good job in cosplaying this character.
    Here is the link to here page too ~ http://ryuux3.deviantart.com/art/Chi...hirt-312118466
    This one was only reposted 94 times.

     

    Also as a heads up, with big images, chuck them in a spoiler tag like I have. Helps scrolling through the thread easier and it's loading times. [spoiler*] text here [/spoiler*] Without the *

    I'm trying to be fair, being open minded and showing both sides of this argument while showing you how wrong you also are, but..

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    Only around 30 peoples who are willing to repost her fail Cosplay picuture and I'm sure they are losers [ the minority lose to the majority ]
    This comment here just proves how much of an bigot you are.


    In closing. Again, anyone can cosplay. It does help if you look the part, both by looks and physically. But I think cosplay is also about having fun, you shouldn't have to worry about people on hating on you. There are great cosplays of both, some easier to find than others, but they are out there.

  24. #46
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    727,512.42
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2014 03:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alternia
    Age
    22
    Threads
    54
    Posts
    3,007
    Blog Entries
    91
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    4419

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    Anime fans just don't want to see the uncute and look too old version of the Anime characters they love, such as this western cosplayer :

    Only around 30 peoples who are willing to repost her fail Cosplay picuture and I'm sure they are losers [ the minority lose to the majority ]
    jfc You're a joke. So we all have to be Asian to be cosplaying the characters that are supposed to be cannon? I... I need a moment. I can't even. The complete bull that you're telling me about this "scientific" crap or whatever is merely more of an opinion than "scientifically proven". If you just don't like how one cosplay, it's none of YOUR concern. Why??? Cosplayers, once again are not there to satisfy your one needs but just to have fun. Just who cares?


    Can you tell me the race of Yonejiro?

     

    That beautiful man is a western cosplayer!!

  25. Thanks Token Black Guy thanked for this post
    Likes Token Black Guy liked this post
  26. #47
    AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    59,167.88
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia, South Australia
    Age
    23
    Threads
    55
    Posts
    3,886
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    1174
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Zainox-

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    @Feferi

    Ahh, dammit! You said the western word, now you've ruined it for them. :P

  27. #48
    Member Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune's Avatar
    Gil
    1,310.89
    Gender
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2014 05:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Many peoples in here seem to think that argument using opinion will win against argument using scientific facts, they should learn how to accept reality.

    What posted in puricute is opinions and most of its members are westerners who are into Asian fashions, I can show much more opinion against that but I don't argue using opinion alone but facts which can be proved sceintifically.

    You can't prove the video wrong because all you can do is talk. No matter who the Anime characters is almost all Anime fans will only like Asian cosplayers, why else they prefer to post Asian cosplayers? Because they like western cosplayers and don't like Asian cosplayers? Mwahahaha

    There is only 2 main reason why something is popular :
    1. Because it is better, humans are born with the instinc to choose the best for them.
    2. Because it is super bad, that peoples keep using as an example of how bad it is. For example I found a western cosplayer who Cosplay as Ayanami Rei who's picture have been reposted over 100000 peoples, but after reading the comment of the picture are clearly show of how super bad it is.


    Over 100000 peoples have reposted that fail Cosplay picture, from all the comments I read on the first page all said how awful it is. Very different if you read the comments from the Asian cosplayers pictures I posted where that picture are put in good Cosplay, awesome Cosplay, real Anime characters, etc topic.

    If opinion used on this, then it is western cosplayers the one who supposedly get the reason peoples still repost their Cosplay pictures is because it is super bad, which mean western cosplayers almost have no fans at all to support them on continuing cosplaying Anime/Asian characters so that they should stop cosplaying Anime/Asian characters because their action only hurting almost all Anime fans.
    Last edited by Kajune; 02-28-2014 at 06:49 PM.

  28. #49
    AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    59,167.88
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia, South Australia
    Age
    23
    Threads
    55
    Posts
    3,886
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    1174
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Zainox-

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    Many peoples in here seem to think that argument using opinion will win against argument using scientific facts, they should learn how to accept reality.
    I find it funny that you seem to think that your side of this argument isn't opinionated theories. You are trying to argue with reposts and awful cosplays where the comment's clearly speak for themselves. The topic of this thread is based around peoples opinions, but you wont take into account of what opinions have to say because their opinionated and not 'scientific'? We come at you with evidence, but you brush it aside like your trying so hard to avoid the truth. There are good and bad cosplay of westerners out there, if you were able to pull your head out of your buttox you would notice this.

     


    But hey, you seem to be an ignorant, bigot with no swaying opinion, so I'm outtie. I'm better off talking to a wall..
    Have fun with the minority. o/

  29. #50
    Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    30,458.28
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana Ice Cream Pocky
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 11:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    34
    Threads
    67
    Posts
    2,812
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    593

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    And as long you think that there is no point in replying to a troll, you should know that that there is no point in continuing this racist tirade of yours since you aren't convincing anyone. So we are at an impasse. You won't believe that there are any good western cosplayers and we don't care about your opinion since it is idiotic.
    Um. Actually the point of most trolls is just to gain satisfaction by getting people worked up, upset, or ideally getting them to break forum rules and get banned. They may not even believe what they're posting.

    Continue if you find it interesting though, just FYI.

    if my dark-skinned big boobed western self cosplayed as a dark-skinned big boobed dragon/alien....I mean, she IS an anime character, after all.

    Then we all win

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Scientifically proven Anime characters are based on Asians
    By Kajune2 in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Ugly girls in anime
    By Clayton_n in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 06:24 PM
  3. My Ugly Anime Drawings/CG
    By Shirobana in forum Traditional Art
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 09:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts