AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

  1. #51
    Member Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune's Avatar
    Gil
    1,310.89
    Gender
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2014 05:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians


    The Asian cosplayer looks like in her teen while the western looks like in her 30's, not because Asian cosplayers who Cosplay Anime/Asian characters are younger by age but because Asians born with youthful genetics.

    This is 2 of the main reasons why almost all Anime fans prefer Asian cosplayers, other than look youthful or much younger than real age Asians are also cute, not simply cute but the same cuteness as Anime characters cuteness because Anime characters are made by Asians based on Asians so the cuteness also reflect Asians cuteness.
    Last edited by Kajune; 02-28-2014 at 11:42 PM.

  2. #52
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,589.68
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2014 01:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,647
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post

    The Asian cosplayer looks like in her teen while the western looks like in her 30's, not because Asian cosplayers who Cosplay Anime/Asian characters are younger by age but because Asians born with youthful genetics.

    This is 2 of the main reasons why almost all Anime fans prefer Asian cosplayers, other than look youthful or much younger than real age Asians are also cute, not simply cute but the same cuteness as Anime characters cuteness because Anime characters are made by Asians based on Asians so the cuteness also reflect Asians cuteness.
    I'd bang all 3 of those girls.

    End.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  3. #53
    Member Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune's Avatar
    Gil
    1,310.89
    Gender
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2014 05:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    I once doing the scientific method shown on the video on Yoruichi from Bleach and again the result turns out Asian cosplayers still preferred by Anime fans to Cosplay, that is logical because only her skin look dark while her appearance still look like other typical Anime characters which are based on Asians appearance.

    How about you? Have you done the method on any Anime/Asian characters you believe to be based on westerners?

  4. #54
    AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    91,589.68
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2014 01:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    450
    Posts
    8,647
    Blog Entries
    100
    Rep Power
    8193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    I once doing the scientific method shown on the video on Yoruichi from Bleach and again the result turns out Asian cosplayers still preferred by Anime fans to Cosplay, that is logical because only her skin look dark while her appearance still look like other typical Anime characters which are based on Asians appearance.

    How about you? Have you done the method on any Anime/Asian characters you believe to be based on westerners?
    I was too busy banging Miku Hatsune and those cosplayers.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

  5. #55
    Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    54,957,654,522.45
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2014 09:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akihabara
    Threads
    677
    Posts
    10,129
    Blog Entries
    81
    Rep Power
    6357
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Cosplaying is serious business.

    /thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Whatever happened to "don't feed the troll?"
    //thread

    Then again, I don't think he's trolling.

    Stupidity, elitism, racism, perfectionism, ignorance exist in the world anyway.
    Last edited by Kaitou+; 03-01-2014 at 01:04 AM.

    YT: | GameEmpireHD | KaitouVG | ShonenGameZ |
    Co-Founder of ShonenGameZ.com | Scan Translations & More!

    | PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 5258 - 0235 - 2295 |

  6. Likes Ωmega liked this post
  7. #56
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,456.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    2243
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    If opinion used on this, then it is western cosplayers the one who supposedly get the reason peoples still repost their Cosplay pictures is because it is super bad, which mean western cosplayers almost have no fans at all to support them on continuing cosplaying Anime/Asian characters so that they should stop cosplaying Anime/Asian characters because their action only hurting almost all Anime fans.
    It is a good thing I am not drinking at the moment; I would have spit beer all over my monitor. And please stop using hyperbole.

    Wasn't the assumption of opinions something that I just said? That Google can only tell you how many sites have posted a picture, not the reason why? Nice that you have figured this out. And when Google decides that a good Chii cosplayer is visually similar to a duck, there is nothing scientific about it.

    Also, no one cares. Look at this pic:

     


    Do you think he cares about your opinion? About anyone else's opinion? Of course he doesn't. You could make fun of him on a forum, but he will still dress up as Sailor Moon the next day. But I guess he gets brownie points for being Asian, right?

     
    If you say yes, in ANY way, you are officially a troll and we can close this thread here and now.


    How about this Faye Valentine cosplayer?



    Do you think he cares? If someone said that he was "ruining" Faye, would he care? Would he stop? Would Cowboy Bebop stop being good because of a few crappy cosplayers? Hell no.

    At the end of the day, anime is nothing but Japanese cartoons. They can still be enjoyed even if a bunch of people make crappy cosplay. When people decide that race is a factor in any fashion in what amounts to a public game of dress-up, then they have lost their minds. This type of bullying is usually only done in high schools, but I guess some people haven't grown up when they decide that only a certain group should dress up as bloody cartoon characters.

    While racist Asians laugh at Western cosplayers, Western cosplayers will continue to not give a damn. It is wasted energy, really.



    I wish that the only pain I felt in my life (one that was so strong that I would make a website about it) was the pain from looking at Westerners do bad cosplay. However, I am a grown woman, and as such, I bigger issues and problems in my life. I guess those kids are lucky if they only give a crap about cartoon character dress up. Seems important. Seems legit.
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  8. #57
    Member Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune is infamous around these parts Kajune's Avatar
    Gil
    1,310.89
    Gender
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2014 05:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians


    Over 80000 peoples have reposted this Asian cosplayer picture <--- the numbers come from science and not opinion.

    As for what google image search engine found, I have said it is reliable so that it can be used to prove something scientifically because all the images found by the search engine is exactly the same, 1 picture of a girl will never be mistaken as a picture of a boy or another girl by the search engine, prove this wrong if you can or keep trying to run away from the truth you don't like of Anime fans especially Japanese not like western cosplayers.

    The most dumbest thing about this is if google image search engine really did make mistake then should not the repost numbers for western cosplayers will be as high as Asian cosplayers? Mwahahaha some peoples just never think when they speak especially when they get jealous and angry about something.
    Last edited by Kajune; 03-01-2014 at 08:54 PM.

  9. #58
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,456.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    2243
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
    The most dumbest thing about this is if google image search engine really did make mistake then should not the repost numbers for western cosplayers will be as high as Asian cosplayers? Mwahahaha some peoples just never think when they speak especially when they get jealous and angry about something.


    /thread
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  10. #59
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    821,731.29
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2014 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    4,382
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1386
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: Anime made westerners realize and believe that they are ugly to Asians

    Clearly someone is missing the point on a lot of things here. I'm just gonna close this now and hopefully be done with it.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Scientifically proven Anime characters are based on Asians
    By Kajune2 in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Ugly girls in anime
    By Clayton_n in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 06:24 PM
  3. My Ugly Anime Drawings/CG
    By Shirobana in forum Traditional Art
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 09:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts