AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A Girl

Desaparecido CrimsonButterflies is on a distinguished road CrimsonButterflies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2005 02:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

This is my 1st wallpaper with a backround, i used photoshop and made the sparkles and I tried to make a shadow of a fish in the water to fill it up a little more. So tell me what you think.
    sunrise is the perfect boundry between light and dark

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 01:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The background, or girl is poorly extracted, she doesn't look like she really belongs in the water; IE not wet around the skirt and whatnot. It's so small, I need a magnifying glass to see it. In other words nobody uses that resolution anymore... Least I don't think so.

Other than that; not too bad. Keep working on it. Photochop is the way to go if you wanna learn.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 03:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOOOOOOO i LOVE IT!!!!!!!! but it needs to be 1024 x 768 pixles and u need to add wet patches in the skirt when she is in water......but that is SOOOOO GOOD ^^ KEEP ON WORKING ON IT! ^_~....

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 07:21 PM
    Threads

im not sure if the others noticed this, but as im seeing it, he legs appear to be in the water, its very shallow bu your can tell that it comes up about 3/4 of the way up her legs, so obviously there would be no wetness of the skirt because it isnt touching the water

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by WeyrDragon@Jul 28 2004, 02:39 AM
    im not sure if the others noticed this, but as im seeing it, he legs appear to be in the water, its very shallow bu your can tell that it comes up about 3/4 of the way up her legs, so obviously there would be no wetness of the skirt because it isnt touching the water
    Yeah, but if you noticed that, you also noticed that the lower legs weren't IN the water. Therefore we can not judge just how much of her skirt would or would not be wet. Also, she didn't just primly sit down in the water; and if she did there still would be some type of splash and something on her outfit would get wet-- kinda inevitable.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 10:32 AM
    Threads

good extracting for a first time wp but the size is slightly small.. and it really seems like shes in the water

Desaparecido CrimsonButterflies is on a distinguished road CrimsonButterflies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks...Hard to make it look like shes in water, but ill keep at it

Senior Member ecchi_maker is on a distinguished road ecchi_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 12:36 AM
    Threads

I think it is fine the way it is. Good Job :lol:
    I wanna fly high so I can reach the highest of all the heavens
    Somebody will be waiting for me, so I have gotta fly higher

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*sigh*

HINT HINT

It's not her feet either...

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 08:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey she's that same girl from the advancedanime logo site. Anyways she is in water and the size should be at least 800 x 600 and up for wallpapers. Extraction needs to be fixed like Xian said. If you think in real life yes I think nobody can sit down in water without getting a few splashed places soo if you can add some like dripping from her shirt so that it gives the impression before she sat in the water she made herself wet hehehe.. :lol: anyways really start. I like it so far.

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 10:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yea basically what they all said, up the size, fix the extraction, make it look like she's somewhat in the water, and it'll be good ^^

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 07:21 PM
    Threads

lol xian, i saw those and was like.. is that extraction garbage or is that clothing? i couldnt really tell.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

its suppost to be a ribbion n her back and her foot lol

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 03:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

u should like make some of her skirt under water effic and make ripples for where she is sitting.....if u can

Closed Thread

Thread Information