AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 07:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

is it just me or have the main character of the final fantasys getting progressionally worse over the years? i mean 1 through 8 had awesome main characters, but 9 and 10 and 10II, had realy bad ones, im just wondering if anyone else thinks that as well

theres a time to hide, and a time to hunt

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

yeah the main characters are getting worse but they have always been bad.

Member Tomo is an unknown quantity at this point Tomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2004 10:49 AM
    Threads

*nods* they&#39;re getting very.... donno how to put it. squall and cloud were all like "i don&#39;t care" and kick your butt . and then in 9 and 10 they get all "no please >.<". and in 10 every 5 minutes he goes "give me a break". how many breaks does this guy need? they&#39;ll never save the world at this rate. haha >.> not to mention he&#39;s good looking. but still...
    I'm always naked under my clothes! XD

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Yeah, in the earlier games their personalities weren&#39;t so frickin&#39; annoying. Cloud and Squall we cool, and didn&#39;t have the annoying way of acting that you want to strangle. Tidus is more annoying then Zidane, because he&#39;s always whining. (I for on think Cloud looks so much cuter then Tidus XD )

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah Cloud is alot better looking than Tidus >.o. i reeeallly wanna see Advent Children. >.o
    Advent Children

Desaparecido CrimsonButterflies is on a distinguished road CrimsonButterflies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2005 01:18 PM
    Threads

I think allmost everyone is waitn to see that^^^^

back on topic: Cloud was awsome, the "elite" soldier and he just had the attitude of dont look at me or ill kill you. and then Squall came and o man he was just so cool&#33; Then....Zidane i beleave was that "things" name...what was with the tail?? i mean..come on. Then Tidus, he was a step up but...he was still kinda stupid, but they had Auron to make up for him. then in X-2.......i dont even wanna comment...
    sunrise is the perfect boundry between light and dark

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2004 10:12 PM
    Threads

Cloud was the best main character....the main characters after that were just......
    I had this dream. Everything was so terribly dry. Even people&#39;s hearts...I kept wondering to myself, why people kept on living... -Vash-

Junior Member Rip ya a new one Rip ya a new one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2004 09:46 PM
    Threads

I get why Cloud was all dark and stuff that was cool but Squall was just not a good character.
    Zidane and Tidus are Kinda stupid but why don&#39;t we talk about the Characters in 1,2,4,5,and 6.
    Locke reminds me of Zidane.
    Cecil was a cool character.
    R.Y.N.O
    Rip ya a new one
    Get it?

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah cecil was cool

Senior Member Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: sarahstatic

Tomo...you need to get dressed under your clothes&#33; XD

Anyway, yeah, Zidane was kind of...well...ugly for one...^^; and Tidus&#39; english voice sounded soo stupid from what I&#39;ve heard of it. I can&#39;t wait for XII to come out so I can see the new main charrie&#33; ^^; he looks so awesome in the pics I&#39;ve seen of him. Also, Ashe looks totally cool. I think she&#39;ll be my new favorite(The old one being Rikku).

I loved Squall and Cloud...&#33; Although Squall&#39;s eyebrows belong to none other than the one and only Tomo ^^; *Hides from her* Cloud looks great in the trailers for Advent Children&#33; ^^;

You
    dare tell me who to be? Who died and made you king of anything?

f a c e b o o k .

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rena just so you know the main male for 12 is going to be gay.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2004 10:12 PM
    Threads

I agree, what is up with all these weird clothes?
    I had this dream. Everything was so terribly dry. Even people&#39;s hearts...I kept wondering to myself, why people kept on living... -Vash-

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

Judging by personality and how fun they are to play, I would say that Cloud is the best main character. Squall had no personality. He was cute, but that and an awesome sword don&#39;t make a good main character. Zidane had a personality. It was a little predictable at times, but it was still there. The tail was... odd, but that has nothing to do with the quality of his character. Tidus was 80% ANGST which, in my book, makes a good character. Yes, his English voice was annoying as hell and the battle cries or whatever they were supposed to be could use some serious work, but, again, that has nothing to do with his character. (That has to do with the dubbing team.) I think that in X-2, Yuna actually was a good main character because she grew as the story progressed, she had semi-intelligent thoughts, and it just makes sense to have Yuna as the main character. She was so popular as a secondary character, after all. I haven&#39;t played any of the others, really, so I can&#39;t comment.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Senior Member Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well I really dont care if he&#39;s gay&#33; He&#39;s still cute&#33; ^^; :lol:

Oh and I forgot to comment on Yuna in X-2 in my last post. She&#39;s awesome&#33; Although I like Rikku and Paine better, she still makes the top of the list. ^__^

You

f a c e b o o k .

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*smerks* yeah rena...like when you were
    stairing at that squall. and there was that very
    ..VERy good looking cloud. that Zadine sucked
    the kuja was very...scary looking...

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

as far as cool looking main characters go no one will ever beat dant in the cool depatment but for rpgs im going with no one i have never liked the main character in an rpg.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well Tomo you were staring too. O.o

You

f a c e b o o k .

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 11:42 PM
    Threads

yeah they are just getting dumber and dumber.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The strong wins the battle.. the clever wins the war.. i win both</span></span>

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I guess that was a good way to sum it all up...^^;

You

f a c e b o o k .

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2004 09:12 AM
    Threads

Yeah, that&#39;s the part that has always led me to believe that Final Fantasy can only go so far. I would think that the reason behind the character design is the fact that Square is running out of ideas. Haven&#39;t you noticed that they are only slowly going on to FFXII and instead working on sequels? They&#39;re out of ideas, in my opinion. I dunno, I could be wrong about this whole thing.

Sometimes companies like Square put out some bad characters then jump back in with a set of really good ones.

Who knows, hope to see good things from them in the future though~

-Nakkun-
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><span style='font-family:Arial Color=blue'>&#39;Tis Foolishness&#33;* If all were so easy, why, none would suffer in this world&#33;&quot;</span></td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Heeeey, Nakkun&#33; You are so right. I think they are too. My friend and I were talking about this kind of thing the other day, with the only diffenece being that she believes all of the Final Fantasies to be great. Personally, I think the most recent ones, like X-2 for instance, besides the fact that I loved the graphics, were crappy. Almost everyone I know says that the story wasnt very well put together, and my guy friends all did not like playing as Yuna. ::Shrug:: But, as you said, we could be wrong. ^^;

You

f a c e b o o k .

Member Forever_Love Forever_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2004 04:10 PM
    Threads

OMG. All ppl dat say Cloud is WAY hotter than Tidus are so so so WRONG&#33; U shud consider looking at the personality before u juj the how other ppl look. At least that&#39;s what I think , how about u guyz ? Anyways, now i fink Tidus AND Shuin r both hott &#33; :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I lift my hands up to you. With a little faith I see you, By my side, Day and night, All the time in my life...

&quot;And a thousand words
    Call out through the ages
    They&#39;ll cradle you
    Turning all of the lonely years to only days
    They&#39;ll hold you forever

A thousand words...&quot;

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

Squall is so much cooler than Cloud. Zidane is ok, but Tidus just sucks. I hope we get another "I don&#39;t care" and "Let&#39;s kick donkey" character soon.
    Those with wings, fly to your dreams

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know i hopr square starts makeing their characters more western. Rather then eastern because lets face it the west has plenty of bad asses and the east....not so mutch. I mean it would be sweet to see a FF character like i dont know say clint east wood in the man with no name movies. Hes skilled cool and wiity not whiney or wishy washy like most FF heroes.

Senior Member AngryYoungMan will become famous soon enough AngryYoungMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 05:58 PM
    Threads

they should make the hair less spikey.

Heeeey, Nakkun&#33; You are so right. I think they are too. My friend and I were talking about this kind of thing the other day, with the only diffenece being that she believes all of the Final Fantasies to be great. Personally, I think the most recent ones, like X-2 for instance, besides the fact that I loved the graphics, were crappy. Almost everyone I know says that the story wasnt very well put together, and my guy friends all did not like playing as Yuna. ::Shrug:: But, as you said, we could be wrong. ^^;
    I think all the newer ones sucked. Anything after 8 was bad in my opinion.

They should make a character in jeans and a black t-shirt all the time, that would certainly break the streak.

Cloud-Purple leotard
    Sephiroth&#39;s illicit affair?

Squall-all black leather
    ooo... dominatrix

Zidane-Bright carnival outfit
    I knew I smelled cabbage&#33;

Tidus-half shirt, chest wax, checkerboard pants
    watch out cloud&#33; It&#39;s the leader of the FF fab five&#33;

Yuna-hot pants, shirt split down middle
    Obvious ploy for horny teen boy audience.

Don&#39;t hate me because of what I said, in fact I think cloud would be cool without the purple and Squall looks good now anyway, even with the leather

a clint eastwood character would be cool, but it wouldn&#39;t allow for angst, which would be out of line in square&#39;s book. But hey, Square Enix is due for a good idea <coughKingdomHeartscough> <coughFFX-2cough>, aren&#39;t they?

Everytime you start whining for no reason, it costs you your weight in slipknot T-shirts.

Closed Thread

Thread Information