AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why do you love Romance Anime/Manga? <3

Junior Member SoraHikari is on a distinguished road SoraHikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2014 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Why do you love Romance Anime/Manga? <3

I just wanted to hear everyone's reasons for loving romance anime and manga n.n

Personally, the reason for me would simply because I really like the interactions between the characters and the massive character development throughout each anime and or manga. The troubles they go through to eventually get to that wonderful and beautiful ending is absolutely fantastic! My top three romance anime would have to be Clannad (including after story of course n.n ), Toradora, and the third one is always being shifted but at the moment it's Anohana simply because I recently rewatched it :P

But yeah, i'd love to hear all of your reasons as to why you love romance anime so much n.n

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2015 04:20 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Why do you love Romance Anime/Manga? <3

I don't always. Kanon was good. As were those Milk Miranga series... but I always look for something extra like in Please Teacher.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member Paul Hopper is on a distinguished road Paul Hopper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2014 11:24 PM
    Threads

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty sure I watch it to fill a void. Although the strong emotions the plot stirs up like in Clannad, Waiting in the Summer, Say I Love You, Angel Beats, and even parts of what I considered a nice comedy/romance toradora.

Junior Member Lamthyr is on a distinguished road Lamthyr's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2014 10:21 AM
    Threads

I too, watch/read it because of the good stories, characters... I first started watching anime 'coz it just simply catched my eye, the colours and style, they're really special and different from what I used to watch. That's an important factor, as well. But now, it's 'coz the first reason mostly. The awesome stories that keeps us hooked. :3

Junior Member LunaNoshi is on a distinguished road LunaNoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LunaNoshi Steam ID: TunaFishi

I love romance because it makes me feel so bubbly >.<! And i have an imagination that can go wild and imagine my boyfriend and me as the characters instead!

Feeling bubbly and fluffy, and is easy to fangirl.

Junior Member michealdonaldson is on a distinguished road michealdonaldson's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 03:10 AM
    Threads

simpl because I'm a fan. Stories are alwas interesting, cute and funn! And the male characters are usuall oh so gorgeous.

fruitautomaat online gratis
    Last edited by michealdonaldson; 02-14-2014 at 12:18 AM.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 05:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

well because im a fan of anime drama which I concider romance anime is but real life drama I tend to not even touch with a 25 foot pole. heck il feel sorry for the pole that touches it
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Junior Member BarzahdSinFFL is on a distinguished road BarzahdSinFFL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2014 12:17 AM
    Threads

I like romance animes because i love too see character interactions and i love how beautiful they are and the light comedy adds to the overall emotion of the characters Romance is the best kinda anime

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 07:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

I'm a forever alone I haft to fill that void with something.
    And the happy feeling I get from watching it all work out for them is just a bonus. ^^
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Member dfwm20 is on a distinguished road dfwm20's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Dice D20 Purple Ribbon Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:45 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dfwm20

I like seeing all the characters have the courage to tell the people they like they "like/love" them it is really cute. Also makes me want to step up and tell my friend I like her I just dont have the guts :/ I even did art for her as us as anime characters (in the digital art section of this forum "hello kitty and roo)

Member Minion is on a distinguished road Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 10:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LushyPanda Steam ID: LushyPanda

Characters
    Plot
    It's a genre I can really feel and relate to.

Junior Member momo.chyann is on a distinguished road momo.chyann's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 02:14 PM
    Threads

I love romance manga simply because I'm a hopeless romantic. :P It's always been like that for me. I used to read every romance manga that I could find but there came a time when every romance manga was just the same to me.. I even had to drop reading some because of it. So I guess nowadays I've been on a hunt for good romance mangas with unique but good storylines. Also, I think that most romance mangas are just pretty *u*

Junior Member dropdead19 is on a distinguished road dropdead19's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 07:26 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SN0WND

Quote Originally Posted by LunaNoshi View Post

Feeling bubbly and fluffy, and is easy to fangirl.
    This...this is why. The bubbly, fluffy goodness and imminent swooning that ensues.

Member Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ice Cream Neko Tv Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2014 09:21 PM
    Threads

I love romance anime mangas because it fills in for what i cant get :' )

Member otakuuuu345 is on a distinguished road otakuuuu345's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2014 10:35 AM
    Threads

I just like them. Guess I'm just a daydreamer wishing relationship in real life can be like in anime and manga.

Member RedPandanCake is on a distinguished road RedPandanCake's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 06:36 AM
    Threads

I guess I just like it because it is so sweet and when they reach towards the actual confession (which might take time to get there) it is like you just completed the world's longest journey and climbed the biggest mountain and you are at the peak. Haha
    But when it comes to romance I am quite picky. I like romance but the the heroine should not be one of those crybaby characters who always somehow ends up getting weird thoughts in their head and starts making the relationship one whole unnecessary drama. I like the heroines who are strong in mind and (although there can be drama) funny as hell xx I'm not fond of romance manga/anime where crazy stuff happens like the rival goes crazy and bullies or kidnaps or whatever (unless it is meant to be for comedy like ranma 1/2) (seriously there are manga/anime like that).
    If it is harem then I don't mind the boy being surrounded by girls but not the girl being surrounded by boys xxx other than that I enjoy romance because it is interesting and you kinda wish you had that experience lol
    the romance I enjoy and currently reading:
    dengeki daisy
    yamada-kun to nana nin majo
    yay x

[witty remark] Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2015 06:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flostier View Post
    I love romance anime mangas because it fills in for what i cant get :' )
    Same here. Though you may have a better chance than me in real life.

Member Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier has a reputation beyond repute Flostier's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    Same here. Though you may have a better chance than me in real life.
    Well it honestly depends i guess, people in real life don't exactly find me appealing ,but i don't know how it is for you so ;w;"

[witty remark] Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well it honestly depends i guess, people in real life don't exactly find me appealing ,but i don't know how it is for you so ;w;"
    Appealing in what aspect? Looks? Personality?
    I'm guessing either looks or something else because your personality is swell. :3

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Appealing in what aspect? Looks? Personality?
    I'm guessing either looks or something else because your personality is swell. :3
    Actually it's a little bit of both, but it's mostly that I like anime and such. I kind of got used to it though so it honestly doesn't bother me anymore.
    You seem really nice though so i'm kinda shocked that you wouldn't have it i wouldn't say easy but that it wouldn't be difficult for you in real life.

Gil
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually it's a little bit of both, but it's mostly that I like anime and such. I kind of got used to it though so it honestly doesn't bother me anymore.
    You seem really nice though so i'm kinda shocked that you wouldn't have it i wouldn't say easy but that it wouldn't be difficult for you in real life.
    Well, I'm really crazy online, but in real life, I am a bit shy. Huehuehue.

Ok, we might get in trouble by going off topic, so I'll ask a question.... are there more reasons for you besides filling the missing piece in your life?

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I'm really crazy online, but in real life, I am a bit shy. Huehuehue.

Ok, we might get in trouble by going off topic, so I'll ask a question.... are there more reasons for you besides filling the missing piece in your life?
    mhm, I like them also for the cute and sappy stuff XD it's I guess what you would call heartwarming?? I hope that's the right word for it.
    wbu?

Gil
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

mhm, I like them also for the cute and sappy stuff XD it's I guess what you would call heartwarming?? I hope that's the right word for it.
    wbu?
    Yandere girls..... Errr lol I mean the interactions between the two main leads. The awkward situations are the funniest and cutest for me.

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yandere girls..... Errr lol I mean the interactions between the two main leads. The awkward situations are the funniest and cutest for me.
    Pff, yeah I know what you mean. Even during some animes/mangas that aren't supposed to have any romance I still hope for it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pff, yeah I know what you mean. Even during some animes/mangas If that aren't supposed to have any romance I still hope for it.
    Lol I like to ship certain characters in anime with no romance. They don't happen, but it's fun to think what if, you know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information