So we have all watched anime that we are unhappy with the endings. Whether it is due to the anime being cancelled, manga being finished, companies going bankrupt, etc; there is nothing worse than getting deeply involved with one just to find out the ending is not quite wrapping it up.

Obviously this kinda of thread will contain many spoilers so please read at your own risk.

For my OP I'll use spoiler tags as a precaution but noone else should feel the need to unless they want to.

First One that I want to mention is Pumpkin Scissors. There were so many open questions when the first season ended that were never answered. How'd the war start? Who were these random people? What were those special soldiers really? Unfortunately the company went belly up and so did any possibility of the show continuing.

Next, Trinity Blood. This ending was left so open it was not funny. It literally gave the perfect opening for a season 2 to follow up...unfortunately the original writer died. Yes the manga is still running from what I hear, but I have not seen any rumors whatsoever of the manga picking back up.

Lastly, for now at least, is Black Blood Brothers. This one literally made me rage as I finished it. The anime ended with the enemies they were fighting fleeing from the city an a maniacal laugh being heard thundering in the background....Last I heard the anime did not have much support in Japan so they weren't going to continue it...Hopefully that changes sometimes because the characters and story line were great.

feel free to rage all you want, and yes, there will be refreshments after the meeting

Click image for larger version

Name:	black-butler-melee-tanaka-img.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	81833