AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate the review above you V1

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Default Rate the review above you V1

Pretty simple and an idea I just recently thought of. Just post a review of an anime you saw recently (At LEAST one paragraph with four sentences, but can be as long as you want) and then the user who replies next will then give your review a 1 - 10 and maybe offer advice on future reviews. The user who replied to the person will then review an anime they saw recently.. and so on!

GO!
    Last edited by Yoko Littner; 01-18-2014 at 02:16 AM.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

Junior Member daosan is on a distinguished road daosan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2014 08:13 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Rate the review above you V1

Hmm no replies yet, maybe I should give it a shot.

Fate/Zero Review

Release Date- April 2012
    Production Company- ufotable
    Genre- Action, Fantasy
    Episodes-25

The anime follows the event a of the 4th Holy Grail War taking place in Fuyuki city. The Holy Grail war is a battle between 7 mages (masters) where each master is in control of a spirit of a hero in history (heroic spirits) (servants). The winner obtains the Holy Grail, a special item/with/the ability to grant any wish.

Characters-

Kiritsugu Emiya-
    Kiritsugu is the master of the heroic spirit saber. Known as the magus killer, Emiya is a lethal killer and the representative of the Einzbern family. He is a very dark character choosing to keep many things to himself and willing to do anything to achieve his ideals and rid the world of evil. He is a very good main character and its truly a joy to see him in work with his tactics/and superior fighting skills.

Saber-
    The servant of Kiritsugu, saber is the heroic spirit of no other than King Arthur. He or she is the King of Knights and classified in the saber class, one of the strongest classes. She chooses to participate on the Holy Grail War to save England and her people. Her methods are much different to those of Kiritsugu causing much friction and conflict within the pair as they are forced to work together. She places high value on chivalry which in a war such as the Holy Grail War causes many problems for her. The fact that her ideals differ from Kiritsaugu although they share a common goal shows just how different two people's methods can be to achieve the same goal.

Fate/Zero features a very large cast where every master has their own reasons to fight. All the characters were very well done and a pleasure to watch. The servant Rider steals the spotlight as he is an extremely well executed character. His boldness puts him in center attention in which ever scene he is in. Although the show has a large cast after a couple of episodes you learn all the characters and shouldn't have any problems remembering then. The cast was all great but its a shame that more development couldn't be done on some of them.

9.7/10

Plot-

The story follows the masters and servants of the Holy Grail war. To me the plot was very/original and I have never seen anything like it. It was also executed extremely well. The plot explores many themes and ideals. Not only that but it explores them extremely well/and really makes you think about those things. There are not good or bad sides but simply people fighting for the ideals, dreams, wishes, wants and what they think is right. The way the wrap everything together is amazing. Its not simply one massive to the death brawl but a series of strategic moves and plans. Its less about the fighting bit the strategy behind the fights and the techniques used by each master whether it be upfront no frills fighting or secret behind the scene moves. All in all the plot is perfect I can't seem to find a single flaw with it, some hate the ending but I didn't mind it, I actually quite liked it.
    9.6/10

Music and Sound-

The soundtrack is Fate/Zero is amazing. It does a great job amplifying the drama and adding to the epicness and grand scape of the events. The opening and end themes are fantastic and I often find myself watching them instead of skipping them like I normally do. Background music also makes very good accompaniment when needed. The voicing is A1. There are absolutely no complaints from me in the voicing department. The voices are filled with depth and emotion and make the show all the more better to watch. Sound effects are stellar, from the clashing of weapons to the lighting of a cigarette, there is much attention to detail paid to make sure that/the sounds are accurate. You can really tell that the makers spent their time on the music, voices and the sound of the show.
    9.6/10

Graphics and Animation-

WOW. The quality is absolutely superb, attention to detail is there, fluidity of movement is there, everything is there. Everything is done so well. This makes the show a joy to watch, it is a real treat to the eyes. The quality animation in the fight scenes will make you drool and you'll find yourself replaying them again and again. It is some of the best animation I have ever seen in any anime, period. The animation alone is enough to warrant a recommendation to watch this show. There are no complaints from me in this department, however the animation can get a little bit slack at certain times but this is only the slightest decrease from the usual very high class animation the show has.
    9.8/10

Overall-

Overall this is an amazing anime with the best story, characters, sound, music and animation you can ask for. This is practically a perfect anime and its near impossible to find any faults with it. The show grabs your attention and never lets go as it takes you on an epic ride. The show is undoubtedly one of the greatest animes of all time. It'll leave you wanting more and more. So just go and watch it now.
    you won't be disappointment.
    9.7/10

3. Thanks Yoko Littner thanked for this post
    Likes Guildsumner, Yoko Littner liked this post
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

9/10. I really enjoyed reading it a second time over~ Ever think of writing articles for AG?

My review for Dragon Ball:

Kagami's View Review #1: Find those Dragonballs~. Ahh, the memories of my childhood and likely others who decide to read my debut review. Back in the 90s and early 2000s, the Dragonball franchise was at its absolute peak popularity in the States and probably other great locations around the world. It was a time when current popular anime such as Naruto, Fma: Brotherhood or even the brand new No Game No Life have yet to exist. I love new anime, but I also fancy the classics now and then and Dragonball is one of those classics. While the peak popularity of Dragonball has honestly died down, that should not stop you from giving this a whirl. Why? Its a great experience and fun adventure full of interesting characters and memories that will last you a lifetime.

Story: 10/10. Goku and Bulma, a chance meeting that will change the destiny of both and a meeting that will give Earth and the entire universe a chance to grow and not meet its destruction. Enter a story that will carve a young boy who lives in the mountains into a man. Enter Dragonball. Dragonball made its official debut in Japan in the 80s, so a story of adventuring around the globe was still fresh and interesting. The story begins with a young boy named Goku who lives his life in the mountains and maintains his deceased grandfather's small home. Small it is, though that and a shiny Four Star ball is his treasure. A treasure that holds the memories of the man who raised him. Though, Goku is completely unaware that his precious ball is actually a valuable piece of a seven piece puzzle which is near useless alone, but when gathered together will summon the massive Shenron that will grant the the lucky one a single wish if it be for pure intentions or not. Enter Bulma, just one of the many who search for these sacred treasues. Bulma, a young woman with blue hair from the rich Capsule Corp who has just one desire. A desire that plenty of girls reading this review or general her age would want.

A boyfriend. Upon meeting Goku and his dragonball for the first time, she quickly realizes he isn't a normal boy. Through everything, Goku agrees to be her partner on this fantastic journey full of mystery. This is Akira Toriyama's Dragonball.

Art: 8/10. Nowadays, the artstyle in Dragonball would look extremely dated and not as vibrant as newer anime, but it would not be fair to judge the 80s artstyle with anime made now. Let us not compare apples and oranges and let us pretend this review was being written back when Dragonball was still currently airing. The artstyle in Dragonball looks extremely good for the time it was animated and nowhere near makes the viewer gag from poor quality. The anime honestly is not perfect looking, but that is not intended to be a diss. Now, fast forward to 2014 or whenever you have to read this review. If you decide to take a stab at Dragonball, keep in mind the look of it has aged, but just do not let that stop you from watching this story.

Sound: 7/10. The sound found from Dragonball is certainly not the level of masterpiece or is the best, but it is still really good. You could say, it works. The actual OP / ED sounds rather good in Japanese or dubbed, so no complaints there. My 7/10 is simply due to there being better, but far worse. If you have the time and energy, listen to the OP / ED both in Japanese and dubbed, and tell me what you fancy more!

Character: 9/10. The characters in any anime can sometimes make or break an anime, but thankfully the characters in Dragonball nowhere near break it. Actually, the characters overall are fantastic and all play a role in telling the story of Goku Dragonball. The main character of Dragonball is Goku, a young boy who has a tail and is extremely gifted in martial arts. Goku loves to eat which is a bit cliche and has a pure heart and a strong sense of justice. Along his journey, he meets a number of interesting characters:

Bulma: Blue hair teenager who wants a boyfriend. She has a temper, but becomes one of Goku's closest friends.

Master Roshi: A pervert who lives on an island with a turtle. He awards Goku the flying nimbus for saving his friend turtle and becomes his teacher.

Pilaf: A blue creature who wants to obtain the dragonballs for world domination.

Oolong: A pig that can turn into any object.

Yamcha: A bandit that is extremely shy around girls and hangs around with the flying cat puar, who can also shapeshift.

Krillen: A bald and short boy who trains alongside Goku with Master Roshi. He begins as Goku's enemy, but soon after becomes his best friend.

Enjoyment: 8/10. I really enjoyed Dragonball and incredible story it told. It followed the manga really well which was enjoyable and nice. It is not my favorite in terms of enjoyment, but is up there in my ranking. No further information is needed, because I have indirectly already told you reasons I enjoyed this anime, and I certainly would hate to bore you.

Overall: 8/10. Dragonball, a legend in the anime industry is certainly worthy of my 8/10. It is truly an anime that will live on forever.

Find.. Those..

Dragonball~
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

Junior Member Guildsumner is on a distinguished road Guildsumner's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2014 08:03 AM
    Threads

Awesome review! ^_^
    8/10

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information