AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well if I die.. I'd rather burst into pyreflies.. hmm must be painless death I think, seeing how once one is fataly injured his body gets covered in pyreflies much like the monsters that are defeated.

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

Really......i thought it would.....but it's true ya know!

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Ha ha.

I'd rather be in the Lifestream.

Knowledge of the Ancients pwns.

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sure......ohk........ why have the knowledge of the ancients when you beat the crap out of them with their own power!.........oh but wait.......never mind!....good point!

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course. Besides, Aeris is so cool.

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm just imagining what it's like to be running through in a glow in the dark gooi type of river.

That would be sort of fun.. exept you're suppose to be dead.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, that's good for me - I happen to adore glow-in-the-dark things.

I even have glow-in-the-dark nail polish. :]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That would be cool!........man i wanna do that so bad now........yea it sucks that aeris had to die....er became part of the life force

^..By Bman....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm, might as well post some pics of your glow in the dark Nails Calintz.

As for me, I rather not take a dip in the green pool. Green things are scary.. exept eyes.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, but she had to in order to summon Holy.

Actually, you know she was supposed to be resurrected.

I'm not lying.

Of course, there is now way to resurrect her, simply because the game wasn't finished. That's why you get her last limit even though it's fairly useless.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow.......thats cool.....but still dosen't change the fact that she died.....

^..By Bman....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, it doesn't.

That was such a sad scene.... ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz
    Yeah, but she had to in order to summon Holy.

Actually, you know she was supposed to be resurrected.

I'm not lying.

Of course, there is now way to resurrect her, simply because the game wasn't finished. That's why you get her last limit even though it's fairly useless.
    Of course there's a way to resurrect her, it's called game shark

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well........i am a no game shark user!........i don't use cheats!.....ok so what i've used a couple....but yea.....why couldn't it be tifa instead of aeris?

^..By Bman....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ha ha, my sentiments exactly, Haratakumi. Tifa was annoying. Aeris was cool.

Bah. Gameshark can lick my boots for all I care - I never use cheats on RPG's.

But, what I was talking about was a legitimate way to bring her back. No cheating involved.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm good point, must be because there's nothing special about her. Besides being more bulky than Aeris.. I figured they'd keep her alive.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey isn't that what happens at the end of ff7 anyway?

^..By Bman....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, what happens at the end is Tifa hanging onto the edge of a cliff. She could have let go and been supported by her breasts.

Yep. Nothing special about Tifa - her limit breaks sucked.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Haratakumi
    Hey isn't that what happens at the end of ff7 anyway?
    A quick question if I may, it appears that we have the same amount of post count. yet I still don't have a custom avatar...

Anyways I was an Aeris fan, but that theme they had for her was pretty sad.. makes you remember everything you've did/didn't with Aeris.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You'd have to go to your avatar settings.

Change it there.

And, yeah, her theme was very sad.

I went on a spree and downloaded remixes from the game. There was a rather neat Aeris remix.

And about six or so One Winged Angel remixes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL........thats too..funny!

^..By Bman....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea.....at least i thought so........

^..By Bman....

This Guy Are Sick Zackiroth is on a distinguished road Zackiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2005 02:29 PM
    Threads

Final Fantasy 7 is one of my favorite games... I've played it so many times...

Advent Children is gonna rock... And so is Dirge of Cerberus.
    I really wish I never read anything about AC, though... then it would be more exiting.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm lucky to have never read anything =3

All I did was make avatars.

I can't wait until it comes out, it's not going to be until the spring, huh?
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Closed Thread

Thread Information