AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I would like to create a shiny new account but...

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I would like to create a shiny new account but...

I understand that members aren't allowed to have multiple accounts on AF. However, if I were to create a new account and never use this one again, would this be okay?

I wish to create a new account and use that instead of this one; I have my reasons for wanting to do this, but they are very personal.

As far as I'm aware, I'm not being cyber-bullied, nor do I have bad rep, and I've been a member of AF for more than 3 years, and have made some great friends during my time here. I wish that I could have done more to contribute to AF besides making casual threads and uploading the odd bit of fan art here and there; and I still have many ideas for AF and so much more to give but...

My current account no longer represents me anymore--and now that I look back at it as a somewhat born again person, I feel depressed just looking at it. Changing my username would make no difference (though I've tried); for the issue lies with the content associated (which supposedly cannot be deleted) with my account, not its profile.

I have read on AF that staff cannot delete accounts; so I'm requesting permission to create a new account in exchange for never returning to this one. If granted, I will be sure to clean out my current account properly, so that any (authorised) member who wants to use it can do so. If otherwise denied, I will respect the staff's decision, but be prepared to say my goodbyes and never legitimately return to AF.

Should I not return, please understand that my decision to do this was not done out of spite for any staff or member; there is no "sympathy card" or "friendship test" here. For reasons I cannot fully explain, I just find my current account, and especially the content associated with it to be an ugly reminder of a person that I no longer want to associate with. With a new account, I would finally be able to wash my hands of this "person", once and for all.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Default Re: I would like to create a shiny new account but...

No, that's fine, you can certainly go ahead and do that, especially if you just don't want to be associated with the content from the current account.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Default Re: I would like to create a shiny new account but...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post
    No, that's fine, you can certainly go ahead and do that, especially if you just don't want to be associated with the content from the current account.
    Thanks for getting back to me quickly on this, and for answering my question. ^ ^

Closed Thread

Thread Information