AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attack on Titans Dubbed

Junior Member Brock Obama is on a distinguished road Brock Obama's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2014 12:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Attack on Titans Dubbed

For those that watched attack on titans subbed would you watch it again dubbed also what is your favorite scene.

me yes i would re watch it dubbed but i would wait until the first season is finished then i would it again.

SPOILER ALERT BELOW:

favorite scene is when eren got eaten then transform into a titan for the first time inside the other titan body AMAZING.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: Attack on Titans Dubbed

At first I was drawn to AoT/SnK because of the artwork. The premise itself didn't really interest me. But eventually a friend convinced me to watch the first episode, and now I'm hooked lol. I'm already rewatching it again after reading the manga, and I've watched the OVA for Ilse's Journal, which was a chapter originally cut out of the anime. The Drama CD for Sasha's Cooking Battle had me laughing like a retard, too. I was giggle-snorting way too hard when Armin fell down the stairs. XD

*cough* Imo, the voice acting in the sub is probably the best I've heard from any anime so far. But I'd be willing to give the dub a chance. FUNimation usually does pretty decent jobs on their voice acting, so I'm actually kinda looking forward to it.

BTW: @Brock Obama to do proper spoiler tags you write it out like this:

HTML Code:
    [spoiler] TEXT [/spoiler]
    Which turns into this:

TEXT

That way people have to click on the tag to see the spoiler without accidentally reading it while just skimming through.

As for my favorite part in the anime, I'd say it was during Armin's speech in episode 10. It sent chills down my spine, and it's what made him my favorite character. =D

Now... as for the manga... ((only mild spoilers and a manga scan))

I'd say the battle between Eren, the Colossal Titan, and the Armored Titan by wall Sina. I won't mention any names, but just the way the Colossal Titan was half-transformed atop the wall, and how his ribcage was kept piercing into the side of the wall... wow dude. That was crazy.

This.

Holy crap son. I can't wait to see how they do that in the second season of the anime.

I just wanna hurry up and know what's in Eren's basement though dammit! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Junior Member Brock Obama is on a distinguished road Brock Obama's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2014 12:35 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Attack on Titans Dubbed

Thanks for the information will use it in the future

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information