AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will this spell for repossession work?

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default Re: Will this spell for repossession work?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    The spell works, but not in the way you think. Neighbor did it 3 months ago and had his car repossessed.
    heh

Member UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2014 01:24 AM
    Threads

I'm going back to being painted Royal. I was so pretty and you CAN'T BE A -j*rk- TO ROYALTY! AM A PRINCESS.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  9.4 KB
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 12-14-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by UsukiGIRL Usul View Post
    I want to be repossessed like Region the zombie or the girl from that Emily Rose movie.
    Here's the spell I found.

Insouciant inclemency
    Redoubtable mediocracy
    Refutable humanity
    Make me what I wish to be
    REPOSSESSED
    Malevolent spirits of the deep,
    I would to spray unidentified green -cr!p-, and do a 360 degree turn, and more
    So give these powers to me.
    Okay, there are a lot of things wrong with this. But as the resident Witch of this site, let me help you out here (*snicker*):

1. The term you are looking for is "possessed". One isn't "repossessed". Unless you have a soul that was given to you by Satan (which you are not worthy enough to have) and he decided to take it away from you because you couldn't keep up with your monthly Hell payments. In which case, you have other problems going on, such as having enough Hell credit to get a Hell loan for Hell dollars because of your repossession.

2. Spirits won't do things for you just because you ask. You have to give them something in return. Just saying stuff isn't enough. I suggest that you walk into the middle of your ritual circle (which you must have made since you seem so eager for this) and cut of your arm. Like, the whole damn thing. This should appease the spirits. Also, I suggest making your ritual circle out of gunpowder and putting it in the middle of a highway.

3. You don't mix spells together. Do you even know what you are saying? The beginning and end to this spell of yours belongs to a very famous (fake) spell used to turn people into mermaids. Spirits tend to get pissed off when you do that. I mean, if you want Poseidon to pop your head off like a Pez dispenser and have Baal steal it to make himself an ashtray out of your skull, then be my guest.

This ends my tutorial. If you have any questions, you can reach me at 1-800-Get-A-Freaking-Life-You-Nutter. Its $13.13 for the first minute and $666 for each additional minute, up to 10 minutes. After that, I would be so sick of you, that I would have knocked myself out with cognac.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

4. Likes ChibiLovett liked this post
    Member UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul has a reputation beyond repute UsukiGIRL Usul's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2014 01:24 AM
    Threads

What about that second spell? And I made my circle out of sunflower seeds. I will not be cutting off my arm but I do have a dead deer i shot and killed. I will give it to Babith and his bros instead of making myself venison steaks.

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh sweet Jesus.
    Is she STILL at it?
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Ahhh @Eris
    I think you missed a thread.. D:

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Closed for lack of substance and it's just getting dumber by the minute.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

9. Likes Zainox liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information