AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I HAVE FINALLY LANDED! HELLO, HUMANS! S( ̄へ ̄ )z

Member OhMyAmethyst is on a distinguished road OhMyAmethyst's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2013 05:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face I HAVE FINALLY LANDED! HELLO, HUMANS! S( ̄へ ̄ )z

Hello, nothing fancy or anything, but I'm new believe it or not, lol. No, I'm not begging for friends, 'cause I like to do my own thing, but I dont mind getting to know some of you. I like interacting anf sharing things I have in common with others.

First off, How do you do? Are you well? How's your day? Blah blah blah.

Please repond to the following questions:

Anime (who doesn't)

J-rock J-pop

Do you know or are learning Japanese?

What's special about you?

Do you have a Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram? (We could connect even deeper if you'd like.)

Are you an Otaku?

Are you cultured with the Japanese, Koream, Chinese (mainly Japanese.)

Do you cosplay?

What kinda life do you have? (Hopfully, not a crummy one, decent?)

What influenced you to like Anime?

FEEL FREE TO ANSWER, I'LL BE HERE ALL DAY! I'd like to connect at least with sone of you, there's some cool people out there! Hopefully, you're one of 'em!

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I HAVE FINALLY LANDED! HELLO, HUMANS! S( ̄へ ̄ )z

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyAmethyst View Post
    Hello, nothing fancy or anything, but I'm new believe it or not, lol. No, I'm not begging for friends, 'cause I like to do my own thing, but I dont mind getting to know some of you. I like interacting anf sharing things I have in common with others.

Anime (who doesn't)

J-rock J-pop

Do you have a Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram? (We could connect even deeper if you'd like.)

Are you an Otaku?

Do you cosplay?

FEEL FREE TO ANSWER, I'LL BE HERE ALL DAY! I'd like to connect at least with sone of you, there's some cool people out there! Hopefully, you're one of 'em!

Welcome to AF man! Hope you decide to post often and make friends here!

Yes, I'm a huge anime fan with a growing collection of DVDs/Blurays, plushes, figurines, etc. My current favorite anime is EF a Tale of Memories and is well worth the watch. I don't know any Japanese, but I would love to learn some in the near future.

I have a twitter, but only use that for special xat contests where I give away prizes. Though, I retired that around 2011.

I don't cosplay, but I know someone that does. I have liked anime for a while now and I'd say the culture has always been an interest to me!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

3. Thanks OhMyAmethyst thanked for this post
    Member marisauna is on a distinguished road marisauna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 01:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Marisauna

Hello. I presume you've come from Minerva 172.5 with the Tellurium we need? Oh, you haven't? Well, hi anyway.

I'm doing fine. I just saw Frozen today, and after that I got pizza. Otherwise nothing special.

I got into anime because I wanted to expand my taste in media. I would consider myself a casual fan, but I know enough to discuss it. I currently have Spice And Wolf on my wish list, and it looks like a great series.

I personally do not like either J-rock or J-pop because 1. I can't understand it, and 2. it sounds annoying as ****.

I am not learning Japanese at the moment, but when I do, the main reason will be to interact with other people, not watch anime that never came out of the Land Of The Rising Sun.

Er... I don't know. I'm very considerate and empathetic for others and would take a bullet for a friend.

I've got a YouTube account named marisauna. What's yours?

I'm a literature otaku. Is that what you were looking for when you said otaku? The term is just pretty much Japanese for "closed-in nerd".

I have a Korean that lives on my block whom I am friends with. Otherwise, not really.

No. I am impressed by many who do, though.

My life is on a good path.

When I finished Cowboy Bebop, I wanted to watch more. The ending was so beautiful.

I hope I can connect with you on the site, Ame-chan! Also, sorry for the robotic responses. I'm too left-brained.
    Last edited by marisauna; 12-07-2013 at 11:28 PM.

5. Thanks OhMyAmethyst thanked for this post
    Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Threads

Anime (who doesn't): I do. :P

J-rock J-pop: wat?

Do you know or are learning Japanese?: Negative.

What's special about you?: I can drink more beer than anyone on this forum.

Do you have a Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram? (We could connect even deeper if you'd like.): I do, message me. I don't want these other weirdo's getting my info.

Are you an Otaku?
    : I don't think so.

Are you cultured with the Japanese, Koream, Chinese (mainly Japanese.): I eat sushi, does that count?

Do you cosplay?
    : No

What kinda life do you have? (Hopfully, not a crummy one, decent?): It's pretty sweet. I watch sports, anime, and drink. I also work...sometimes.

What influenced you to like Anime?: My buds and I got into DBZ and Gundam Wing back in the last 90's, been a fan ever since.

I like this interactive stuff. More newbies should take the initiative to do this.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.

As for this questionnaire thingy...

Today's bleh. Then again it's Sunday.

Okay.

Anime (who doesn't)
    That's not a question :V

J-rock J-pop
    That's not a question either :V

Nope. I know only very basic lingual Japanese, and no written whatsoever.

Absolutely nothing!

I don't feel like giving my YouTube channel out.

Are you an Otaku?

I haven't watched anime in a few years, so no.

Not really. I was friends with a few at college and I know a half-Chinese dude who kicks my donkey at Smash Bros, but that's about it.

Do you cosplay?
    This town would shank me if I cosplayed. So, no.

A crummy one. :V

Dragonball Z, basically. The idea of 'cartoons' that were violent or not suitable for children was what got me into it. The first time my parents saw me watching Outlaw Star and heard Gene swear is still a classic gem. Blew their minds.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

8. Thanks OhMyAmethyst thanked for this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Yo. I like you already. With your Flippy avatar and Invader Zim-ish intro. ようこそ、インターネットで一番フォーラムへ!

First off, How do you do? Are you well? How's your day? Blah blah blah. I'm snazzy as usual. Not doing anything special right now, seeing as how it's 5AM and I have yet to go to sleep for the night.

Anime (who doesn't):
    Yes yes, I loves me some animu. And manga. Lately I've been watching Fairy Tail with some friends. Can't believe it took me so long to check it out. Some of my fave anime are Deathnote, Kuroshitsuji, and Ouran. I read a lot more manga than I watch anime though.

J-rock J-pop: Alice Nine, Flumpool, various Vocaloid, Orange Range, lots more.

Do you know or are learning Japanese? I'd say I'm an upper beginner or intermediate speaker. たしかに、日本語は時々むずかしい。

What's special about you? Everything. I am a special cupcake that writes, plays D&D, and, oddly enough, just discovered that they have a JRPG named after them.

Do you have a Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram? (We could connect even deeper if you'd like.) Indeed, I have a few of those. But social networking still sucks.

Are you an Otaku? My otaku-ish-ness is on hold until I can find more anime and manga to shamefully obsess over.

Are you cultured with the Japanese, Koream, Chinese (mainly Japanese.) To an extent.

Do you cosplay? Nope, all of my money and resources goes to videogames and books.

What kinda life do you have? (Hopfully, not a crummy one, decent?) Decent enough. Pretty slow and uneventful at the moment though. Oh well.

What influenced you to like Anime? Pokémon. Probably the most generic and uninteresting answer you could ever get. Deal with it.

Now tell us a bit more about yourself by replying to your own questionnaire, eh? Welcome again, and I hope you enjoy yourself here~.

10. Thanks OhMyAmethyst thanked for this post
    Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

I haven't actually been to any intro topics for a while, but your title caught my eye. It made me laugh. And now I am intrigued by the fact you did the questionnaire thingy. Welcome to AF, newbie! ;D

I'm fine. Watching a movie.

Anime (who doesn't)?
    Of course! Otherwise I wouldn't be here, duh. :P lol Rozen Maiden is my favorite. Then Black Butler and Trinity Blood.

J-rock J-pop?
    Yep. Some, at least. Ali Project is my absolute favorite. ^.^

No. I would like to if I ever got the chance, though.

Nothing. No one is special. You and I are both the same decaying organic matter as everyone else. (Okay not really. I'm just watching Fight Club right now. xD)

http://itsmyurls.com/chibilovett

Are you an Otaku?
    Not as big as I used to be in some aspects, but an even bigger one in others.

They interest me, mostly Japanese, but I don't claim to be an expert.

Do you cosplay?
    I'm fairly new to it, but yes.

It's never boring for too long.

Technically it started with Pokemon and Digimon way back in the day, but I didn't actually watch it knowingly until Naruto and InuYasha a bit later on. I just thought they were cool and slowly started finding new ones. Both the art styles and the stories dragged me in.
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

12. Thanks OhMyAmethyst thanked for this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, sweet! And I most say, I'm loving your signature banner, *lol*. I see you're a fan of Kill la Kill, very mind blowing show. I hope to we get along fine。Tell me, what do you recommend that I haven't already seen? :3(^_^)

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Oh, great to know! Frozen, huh? Interesting. You like anime, that's all that matters, really. My YouTube is xXPurpleLoliTranceXx (don't ask, made it when I was 16.) Oh, I love CowBoy BeBop, one of the best animes, in my opinion. yes, I am kinda a nerd, for sure, lol I hope we interact more, you seem charming. :3
    Talking to me or somebody else? Anyways, Kill La Kill is a show that started off iffy IMO, but is becoming a must watch for any anime fan!

Btw, what anime have you seen? May provide me with help on some suggestions for you.

I like you. Very interesting new member.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 12-09-2013 at 01:23 AM.

14. Thanks OhMyAmethyst thanked for this post
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, my apologies! It appears that I have replied to quickly to the wrong user! Oopsies. Gomen! \(//∇//)/
    Anyways, I giggled when you said that you find me interesting already. I almost blushed! Anyways, I like you t-- I mean! You're interesting too! XD I've seen/and in the process of watching Attack on Titans (Amazing!) Golden Time (very different and new), Diabolik Lovers (kinda like vampire knight, but waaaycrazier.) RWBY (that computer generation anime with a character by the name 'Ruby'.) My mental choices are interfering with my romantic school (what is this, I don't even 'anime'. But interesting, check it out!) Beyond The Boundary (caught my eye! Live the concept!) at the moment. ^_^;

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

HA! You called me 'newbie', people still use that as far as a term? Anyways, thanks a bunch, lol! Glad I got your attention, it's been a while since I joined any forums involving anime. Omg, I live Black Butler as well, there's a click! As far as my favorite J-rock group, I'd have to say The Pillows and Stereophony. Great stuff, if you don't of em check em out. Here's my YouTube http://m.youtube.com/channel/UC3V5BBvu6i0JRmRyuXGs4NA, currently relearning Japanese cause I need to know as much as I can, I stopped for a bit, gonna relearn it again! Thanks for replying! Hope to get to know you some more, hehe
    Meh. Whether they do or not, I don't claim to be current. I'm always the last to learn about things. xD This is actually the only anime forum I'm on anymore. Used to be on a lot. This is the only one I ever came back to. Great place it is, here. I honestly don't really know how to do the social aspect of YouTube much anymore. ^^; lol Well you've gone farther than I have! I always wanted to learn both Japanese and German. Maybe Russian. :3 hehe Now if I could actually get off my lazy butt and start learning, I'd be all set. xD And feel free to step by my profile or send me a pm anytime! Always happy to make a new friend. ;D

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, my apologies! It appears that I have replied to quickly to the wrong user! Oopsies. Gomen! \(//∇//)/
    Anyways, I giggled when you said that you find me interesting already. I almost blushed! Anyways, I like you t-- I mean! You're interesting too! XD I've seen/and in the process of watching Attack on Titans (Amazing!) Golden Time (very different and new), Diabolik Lovers (kinda like vampire knight, but waaaycrazier.) RWBY (that computer generation anime with a character by the name 'Ruby'.) My mental choices are interfering with my romantic school (what is this, I don't even 'anime'. But interesting, check it out!) Beyond The Boundary (caught my eye! Live the concept!) at the moment. ^_^;
    Haha. Diabolik Lovers is an anime I'll probably never watch, but I can see why you might like it! Mental Choices is amazing and NEEDS a second season. Golden Time is my 2nd least favorite anime of the season and Beyond the Boundary is my least favorite. Hmm, try watching the currently airing Ars Nova? It has gotten estremely better.

I find you interesting due to most new members making generic intro posts which leads to them getting lost in the crowd. You aren't one of those people!

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

If I see that word one more time.... XD

I'll have you know I do thank the time to think before I write certain things, and thank you. (^_^)
    I'm not totally sure who you were talking to with this one, possibly because it's late and I'm half asleep so I could be missing an obvious connection. lol But a quick tip, when you reply to someone, it's best to quote them so they know you're talking to them. Or address them directly if you don't quote. Otherwise it gets really confusing really fast. o.o lol

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know what's going on either, but every time I hit reply, it goes to someone completely unrelated,". My apologies....
    Last edited by OhMyAmethyst; 12-09-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

There should be a button next to "reply" on the post you're replying to that says "reply with quote". Try using that one instead. Unless you're using the quick reply at the bottom, in which case, reply directly from the post you're replying to instead. Or, as I said, address them in the part of the post that's for them. Tag them or even just mention a nickname or something so they know it's directed at them.

And I hope I don't sound rude. I wasn't meaning to.

Wow I don't think I have ever used the word "reply" so many times at once. o.o
    Last edited by ChibiLovett; 12-09-2013 at 02:21 AM.

21. Thanks OhMyAmethyst thanked for this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

xD Oh hush, you. If you're using the one on the specific post you're replying to, then use the one just next to it. There should be three different reply buttons on the post itself, and you would want the 2nd one in the middle. Hit "reply with quote" and keep the quote, then it should work just fine. :3

And I will shut up now before I get too annoying. lol
    Last edited by ChibiLovett; 12-09-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.

As for this questionnaire thingy...

Today's bleh. Then again it's Sunday.

Okay.

Anime (who doesn't)
    That's not a question :V

J-rock J-pop
    That's not a question either :V

Nope. I know only very basic lingual Japanese, and no written whatsoever.

Absolutely nothing!

I don't feel like giving my YouTube channel out.

Are you an Otaku?

I haven't watched anime in a few years, so no.

Not really. I was friends with a few at college and I know a half-Chinese dude who kicks my donkey at Smash Bros, but that's about it.

Do you cosplay?
    This town would shank me if I cosplayed. So, no.

A crummy one. :V

Dragonball Z, basically. The idea of 'cartoons' that were violent or not suitable for children was what got me into it. The first time my parents saw me watching Outlaw Star and heard Gene swear is still a classic gem. Blew their minds.
    How.... inspirational...of you. Uhh, nice to meet you, Rashiin. First moderator to approach me, lol. Wow! You haven't watched anime in years?? Then what're you-- nevermind. It's just a shock, I guess.O_o

[SIZE=1]------

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiLovett View Post
    There should be a button next to "reply" on the post you're replying to that says "reply with quote". Try using that one instead. Unless you're using the quick reply at the bottom, in which case, reply directly from the post you're replying to instead. Or, as I said, address them in the part of the post that's for them. Tag them or even just mention a nickname or something so they know it's directed at them.

And I hope I don't sound rude. I wasn't meaning to.

Wow I don't think I have ever used the word "reply" so many times at once. o.o
    Thanks for the tip. I haven't been on a forum in, god knows how long. Anyways, you weren't being rude in the slightest, lol
    Last edited by OhMyAmethyst; 12-09-2013 at 03:19 AM.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for the tip. I haven't been on a forum in, god knows how long. Anyways, you weren't being rude in the slightest, lol
    Woot! You got it! ;D You're welcome! And good. I hoped I wasn't, but some people take offense to strange things. lol

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by marisauna View Post
    Hello. I presume you've come from Minerva 172.5 with the Tellurium we need? Oh, you haven't? Well, hi anyway.

I'm doing fine. I just saw Frozen today, and after that I got pizza. Otherwise nothing special.

I got into anime because I wanted to expand my taste in media. I would consider myself a casual fan, but I know enough to discuss it. I currently have Spice And Wolf on my wish list, and it looks like a great series.

I personally do not like either J-rock or J-pop because 1. I can't understand it, and 2. it sounds annoying as ****.

I am not learning Japanese at the moment, but when I do, the main reason will be to interact with other people, not watch anime that never came out of the Land Of The Rising Sun.

Er... I don't know. I'm very considerate and empathetic for others and would take a bullet for a friend.

I've got a YouTube account named marisauna. What's yours?

I'm a literature otaku. Is that what you were looking for when you said otaku? The term is just pretty much Japanese for "closed-in nerd".

I have a Korean that lives on my block whom I am friends with. Otherwise, not really.

No. I am impressed by many who do, though.

My life is on a good path.

When I finished Cowboy Bebop, I wanted to watch more. The ending was so beautiful.

I hope I can connect with you on the site, Ame-chan! Also, sorry for the robotic responses. I'm too left-brained.
    Oh, hello there! What the heck's Frozen? lol. Y U NO LIKE J-ROCK/POP?? I've never met anyone who watched anime, but didn't like J-rock/pop! Oh, say it ain't so! (ι´Д`)ノ

Well, anyways your choice, lol interesting fact of the day, actually. Lol, I hope you eventually you'll learn Japanese, it's a great language, truly. Sweet, Cowboy Bepop, one of the greatest animes out there, and one of my first. Oh, here's my Youtube, hon https://www.youtube.com/user/xXPurpleLoliTranceXx

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiLovett View Post
    Woot! You got it! ;D You're welcome! And good. I hoped I wasn't, but some people take offense to strange things. lol
    Well, that's either because they're over-sensitive or f*ckin' idiots, lol
    Last edited by OhMyAmethyst; 12-09-2013 at 04:03 AM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Yo. I like you already. With your Flippy avatar and Invader Zim-ish intro. ようこそ、インターネットで一番フォーラムへ!

First off, How do you do? Are you well? How's your day? Blah blah blah. I'm snazzy as usual. Not doing anything special right now, seeing as how it's 5AM and I have yet to go to sleep for the night.

Anime (who doesn't):
    Yes yes, I loves me some animu. And manga. Lately I've been watching Fairy Tail with some friends. Can't believe it took me so long to check it out. Some of my fave anime are Deathnote, Kuroshitsuji, and Ouran. I read a lot more manga than I watch anime though.

J-rock J-pop: Alice Nine, Flumpool, various Vocaloid, Orange Range, lots more.

Do you know or are learning Japanese? I'd say I'm an upper beginner or intermediate speaker. たしかに、日本語は時々むずかしい。

What's special about you? Everything. I am a special cupcake that writes, plays D&D, and, oddly enough, just discovered that they have a JRPG named after them.

Do you have a Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram? (We could connect even deeper if you'd like.) Indeed, I have a few of those. But social networking still sucks.

Are you an Otaku? My otaku-ish-ness is on hold until I can find more anime and manga to shamefully obsess over.

Are you cultured with the Japanese, Koream, Chinese (mainly Japanese.) To an extent.

Do you cosplay? Nope, all of my money and resources goes to videogames and books.

What kinda life do you have? (Hopfully, not a crummy one, decent?) Decent enough. Pretty slow and uneventful at the moment though. Oh well.

What influenced you to like Anime? Pokémon. Probably the most generic and uninteresting answer you could ever get. Deal with it.

Now tell us a bit more about yourself by replying to your own questionnaire, eh? Welcome again, and I hope you enjoy yourself here~.
    Your post made me lol, "invader zim-ish intro" Hehehe! Sweet of you to notice! Yes, I am a fan of Flippy, lol he's badass, and what? Respect for for the psychotic war veteran (●`з´●)

Fairy Tail, huh? I swear, you're like the 4th person I came across who's said they've watch that, I think I might have to watch it now, heh. , nice taste in J-rock, I like you already. I'm currently studying japanese again bbecause I quit in the past, due to stress and crap, but I intend to continue to go further, lol! Thanks for the response to this post! Cx

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeInEclipse View Post
    I like this interactive stuff. More newbies should take the initiative to do this.

Lmao, what the hell?? XD Chugging beer, mmm that's some talent, are you the regular consumer? Anyways, nice to meet ya, and Thanks! :3
    Last edited by OhMyAmethyst; 12-09-2013 at 10:21 AM.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OhMyAmethyst: Welcome, newcomer, to the Greatest Anime Forum on Earth: AF!!

Enjoy yourself, and have a great week!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon__Sommelier View Post
    OhMyAmethyst: Welcome, newcomer, to the Greatest Anime Forum on Earth: AF!!

Enjoy yourself, and have a great week!

Oh, cheers. Happy to have stumbled upon it, lol

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Threads

Lmao, what the hell?? XD Chugging beer, mmm that's some talent, are you the regular consumer? Anyways, nice to meet ya, and Thanks! :3
    Meeting the Coors knight is bittersweet. He is pretty awesome, but he can't spell. For the record, I've been sober for almost 48 hours lol. #winning

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Your post made me lol, "invader zim-ish intro" Hehehe! Sweet of you to notice! Yes, I am a fan of Flippy, lol he's badass, and what? Respect for for the psychotic war veteran (●`з´●)

Fairy Tail, huh? I swear, you're like the 4th person I came across who's said they've watch that, I think I might have to watch it now, heh. , nice taste in J-rock, I like you already. I'm currently studying japanese again bbecause I quit in the past, due to stress and crap, but I intend to continue to go further, lol! Thanks for the response to this post! Cx
    Of course! =) HTF and Invader Zim took up a good chunk of my childhood/teenage time lol. Flippy and Flaky were my favorite characters. Oh and Nutty. And Buddhist Monkey. And the rest of them. Rofl.

Yes! Respect the veteran! If that means I get to keep my organs intact, then RESPECT INDEED. TAKE ALL OF MY RESPECT xD

Yeah, FairyTail really is an awesome anime. At least as far as I've gotten (about 40 episodes). At first I wasn't really interested because the art style made me think of One Piece, which I didn't really care for. But a couple friends managed to make me watch a few episodes, and I got hooked real fast lol.

What J-Pop/Rock are you into? Got any that I might have not heard of before? I've been meaning to expand my library a bit~. And I know how you feel about the studying thing. I tend to study several languages at a time, so I get thrown off easily; it's a bad habit of mine lol. (Plus I have a horrible attention span, so I just slack off a lot x~x ). I've learned that reading through lyrics (both romaji and kanji) can help with vocabulary. Tis why I submit some transliterations on this site now and then. Maybe that can help you a bit too, once you get a bit more comfortable with the alphabets? =)

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol lol lol
    Last edited by OhMyAmethyst; 12-11-2013 at 02:06 AM.

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF! Post a lot and if you want to talk, PM me anytime!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information