AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Campione"

Senior Member Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Mario ZStar Autobots 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2014 01:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: King Thrain Steam ID: Discade

Default "Campione"

So I decided to watch a new anime last night and I chose one called "Campione". In all honesty it was actually pretty good in my opinion. I didn't see much fan services in there either. Basically for a short summary it's about a kid who slays a god and becomes the "Seventh Campione" (King of Kings or God-Slayer). So if you're into mythology, action, drama, and romance then I'd recommend checking it out!

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default Re: "Campione"

I watched the first episode about a year ago and it was actually pretty good, so I would agree in that regard. What is somewhat troubling is that in the first episode she meets a girl that is dressed somewhat lewd and they really spend a lot of time in that. So hopefully it stays with the plot of the story and doesn't degenerate into some sort of weird harem/action style anime.

It seems like there is a lot more ecchi/harem style anime out there which is not bad if you're in the mood for it, but a lot of anime have fallen into using too much ecchi in order to get the views, which just makes the anime stale at the end.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock has a reputation beyond repute Grimlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Mario ZStar Autobots 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2014 01:02 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: King Thrain Steam ID: Discade

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    I watched the first episode about a year ago and it was actually pretty good, so I would agree in that regard. What is somewhat troubling is that in the first episode she meets a girl that is dressed somewhat lewd and they really spend a lot of time in that. So hopefully it stays with the plot of the story and doesn't degenerate into some sort of weird harem/action style anime.

It seems like there is a lot more ecchi/harem style anime out there which is not bad if you're in the mood for it, but a lot of anime have fallen into using too much ecchi in order to get the views, which just makes the anime stale at the end.
    Yeah, I finished the season today and I can say that it's kind of like that in a way but the action and story make up for that. Hopefully there will be a season 2 more focused on the story and plot not just all the girls.

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2014 04:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

I actually noticed this anime in my recently obtained anime magazine and was thinking about watching the series before the year is over with. I need to get through Kanon 2002 first and then I'll be hitting this title up.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information