AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sailor Moon mod for Super Smash Bros Brawl

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sailor Moon mod for Super Smash Bros Brawl

You won't be finding non-Nintendo anime characters in any official SSB release, but now you can add Sailor Moon to SSBB. I found this Youtube video while searching for Sailor Moon and Super Smash Bros together in a Google search. There is a download link to a zip file that has the mod files, in the video's description on Youtube. You'll need to manually replace certain files in the game's ISO to apply the mod, then burn that modded version of the game to a DVD disk. The software you need to replace files in a Wii ISO is called WiiScrubber. You can find that easy enough with a Google search. I'm not gonna link you to any pirated ISOs, but if you've downloaded this kind of stuff before, you'll already know the websites that are likely to have the ISO.

Her model replaces the model of Princess Zelda, so at the character select screen, pick Zelda. You need to use softmodding on your Wii console before you can play any hacked games, or you'll need to use an emulator called Dolphin to play it on your computer.

This mod doesn't effect her Shiek model, so the Down+B transformation turns her into Shiek (not Super or Eternal Sailor Moon or something like that).

Check out the video I found that shows the mod here.

Last edited by Animedude5555; 12-06-2013 at 01:27 AM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Member marisauna is on a distinguished road marisauna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 01:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Marisauna

Default Re: Sailor Moon mod for Super Smash Bros Brawl

Ever heard of Brawl Vault?

PS: A model swap between Zero Suit Samus and Lyndis would be more interesting.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information