AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My 1st Wallpaper

Junior Member James-Dragon James-Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2004 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

well i was gonna put this in the sumer contest but i started making it late and didnt finsh....but im gonna finsh it any way...

and i know the extraction needs fixing im doing it :P...
    <span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='color:red'>&lt; James-Dragon &gt;
    ........Im New........
    Help Would Be Nice</span></span>

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

as you said, extraction needs work... the background is very basic, its pretty much just a color spectrum, try something a bit more complex, or see if you can find and ocean scene pic to use as a bg

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

like a ocean and beach bg...

is this better?
    ........Im New........

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

What program are you using? If Photochop, then I&#39;d run a film grain across that BG and a REAL subtle crosshatch filter. As for the girl: Grainy. Nasty extraction burrs. C&#39;mon, you can fix it. Really easy many, really easy. ^_^ Again, if you are using Photochop, then: Polygon lasso tool. Your lord and savior of the extraction.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Iv got psp7 and 8 and im getting Adobe Photoshop later 2day... and im fixing some of the problems now that pic was just to show my new background thx for the help tho...and i think your mean photoshop not chop or i might be miskaten
    ........Im New........

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

No, I know I said Photochop. I know I did...
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm, as Xian said, run some filters on the bg, and TAKE SOME TIME TO EXTRACT THE GIRL&#33;&#33;&#33; It&#39;s not as hard as you think, you just have to sit down and take your time&#33; And also as Xian said, the polygon lasso tool man, the polygon lasso tool. It&#39;s saved me maaaany times. Also try to clean up the image of the girl once you&#39;ve finished the extraction, it seems a bit dull in comparison with the background. Boost the saturation, or do an auto color.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

. . . And that&#39;s it? a badly extracted scan over a not even manipulated photo? . . . I wonder where is originality nowadays...

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

all of the above. hehe Nice bg a little plain..some more landscape and seascape...like trees...grains for the beach..ripples for the ocean..etc..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok then i went out came back and looked at my thread and found SO many posts.... iv read them all adn thanks all of you for your help

iv took Xian advice and used photoshop to help sort out my char... and btw iv done alot of work to my char and my stupid psp8 put the white BG on it without asking me Grrr... any way i aint finashed her but shes looking a bit better than before...i just thought id post my mod before i retire for the day/night

And Iv not decided if im useing that back ground because it think that it dont go with the char....please help me decide thx

and thx again for all your advice except dark death....
    ........Im New........

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I still like the first bg better because she&#39;s more animeish looking and your generated psp bg fits well with her colours more imo...it just needs a bit more tweaking..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*still awake editing picture*

I liked the first one better but i was told that a diffrent one would look better... but it dont seen to go...i might change it back and if i do i need to make it more exciting if you know what i mean.

*Zzzzzz...*
    ........Im New........

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Hahaha, if you think my advice was invalid, you&#39;re blind...
    Let me translate it to someway you&#39;d understand then:
    It LACKS originality - be more original, THINK more before just throwing random elements to it...
    The extraction needs MUCH more work - it won&#39;t kill you spending a few hours to get an image extracted with perfection...
    Your background is simply a photography... No real work was ever done with it...

Was I clear enough this time? Or do you need me to put it into "nice" words so that you&#39;ll consider it a helpful advice?
    A short note you&#39;d want to consider: most people improve with my constructive sarcasm...

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Better extraction, better background.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OK the bit more help full this time..... and NOW&#33; lissen to me&#33;... im working on the exctraction and im changing the back ground cause i hate it..cause its the worst backgroung eva.... now untill i upload my new picture can you stop sending messages saying better extraction adn background&#33;&#33;... i know you just trying to help like i asked and im gratfull really i am but im just reading the same thing over again...now can your please wait for atleast 12 hours before you send another message saying better extraction

Thank You... From Dragon
    ........Im New........

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Aside from the above, which I&#39;m sure you don&#39;t want to hear anymore lol, the picture is just a bit grainy, maybe guassian blur or recolor it jsut a tad, to get it out. Or maybe it&#39;s just my comp... h34r:

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i think it looks better them before, u just need to eddit the white spots around her and get rid some of the grain and she needs to be brighten and contrast.....(just mess with the brighten and contrast with PSP) but it looks verry good.....just keep working on it....^_~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok note iv not finshed yet so dont start saying extract again cause im just showing the changes of my char because ill wont be able to edit it for 2 days as i will not have time....

so here is my pic as it is now hope you think its getting better

oh and i have chnaged the bg back.. cause i think this one go&#39;s better
    ........Im New........

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

im not gonna say extract, dont want you flying off the handle, but i suggest that you do your work in full, after deciding what changes to make and posting when you&#39;ve completely finished the editing, so as not to junk up the threads to much.

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

extraction and background are better, but you should fade the char outline though. the sun is too yellowish, try something with orange nuances.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Desaparecido CrimsonButterflies is on a distinguished road CrimsonButterflies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2005 01:18 PM
    Threads

I def like that backroudn better than the one with the beach.
    sunrise is the perfect boundry between light and dark

Senior Member Obsidian Joy Obsidian Joy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 07:32 PM
    Threads

To me it kinda looks like shes in a desert :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Did someone piss on the scan? That&#39;s what it looks like to me... Bad sun, good idea. Extraction STILL NEEDS WORK&#33;&#33;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Fix her up 100% before you decide on other things. I find if I do the extraction first and clean it all up will give you more potential to fully work on the bg without badly don extraction blinding creativeity and saves you time from ppl keep on saying fix up the extraction..

Junior Member ^ALUCARD^ ^ALUCARD^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2004 10:13 PM
    Threads

try a hellsing desktop yeah

Closed Thread

Thread Information