Are you overweight? Have you ever thought "I want to lose this excess body fat, but I don't want to be inconvenienced with not eating as much or moving". Well then you're like most long-term fat people: lazy. This proven method is 100% guaranteed to work, and all you have to do is familiarize yourself with one word: effort.

Introducing the not-new-at-all weightloss method, the Stop Deluding Yourself And Actually Try system! This breakthrough ancient diet has been proven in clinical studies to be the *only* weightloss method that actually works! The Stop Deluding Yourself And Actually Try method is based on two steps:

1. Stop deluding yourself: This step involves realizing that fad diets, pills, 5-minute-a-day exercise routines and magic weightloss powders that you sprinkle on your food are bullsh*t, and you are a tool for even considering trying them. Once you've completed step 1, you can move on to:

2. Actually try. This step involves a) not being lazy, and b) not guiltily stuffing your gourd and promising yourself you'll eat less next time. That's right, just exercise and eat less f*ckin food! It's *proven* to work! Just listen to these testimonials:

"I had tried everything to lose my excess weight. Well, everything except actually trying. Then I found out about the Stop Deluding Yourself And Actually Try system, and after 6 months on the program, I went from 240 pounds to 160 pounds! Like the program said, all it took was effort!"

- Jay from New Hampshire

"I spent thousands of dollars on pre-packed weight loss meals and pills, and nothing worked. Then I read about the Stop Deluding Yourself And Actually Try method. It taught me that my body isn't a game of Tetris: I can't keep adding and adding until the blocks magically disappear. I've spent 3 months on the system and dropped 4 dress sizes! It really works!"

- Tabitha from Michigan

You too can experience this fundamental and obvious weight loss method for 3 easy payments of - just kidding, eating less actually *saves* you money, and exercising is free! Join the weight loss revolution today!

--

this post is inspired by my grandmother, who has spent literally thousands of dollars on exercise machines that she used once then gave away and diet books that she tried for a month before deciding it was too hard.