AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Attack On Titan Wallpaper 1440x900

Senior Member Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2013 05:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Need Attack On Titan Wallpaper 1440x900

or ghost in the shell ARISE

something cool serated will give you an itunes gift card

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Need Attack On Titan Wallpaper 1440x900

@Serated giving out gift cards now?

Protip: I know hes not ;3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Need Attack On Titan Wallpaper 1440x900

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Outlaw View Post
    or ghost in the shell ARISE

something cool serated will give you an itunes gift card
    What the aesthetic did you just frelling say about me, you little novice? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Fine Arts program of a prestiges French art College, and I’ve been involved in numerous highly sophisticated art exhibitions, and I have over 300 pieces of personal work. I am trained in advanced graphics design and I’m the top illustrator and designer in several art cliques you dont know of. You are nothing to me but just another failed artist. I will wipe you out with precision brushes strokes the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my highly sophisticated and completely egregious words. You think you can get away with saying that nonesense to me over the Internet? Think again, novice. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pompus art colleagues across the USA and Europe your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, novice. The storm that brushes out the pathetic little thing you call your 'user profile on an obscure anime forum'. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can create more art in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in fine arts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the the most powerful graphics programs in the world and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your profile off the face of this particular forum of little meaning, you little novice. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your insipid tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you novice. I will spew pointless and highly obscure points all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, novice.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information