AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should I get a 64gb or 128gb ipad?

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2016 09:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Should I get a 64gb or 128gb ipad?

Currently, I own a 16gb iPad 2 for the past 2 years. It has been really excellent and I learn more and more about it as I progressively used it. I have iWorks, iLife, and many other great apps and movies and 1600 songs that takes up half of my iphone 4S. I use it for my personal life and for work and I travel a lot. My contract on my iphone 4S expires after March and I am already 100% set on getting the iPhone 5S and a 64gb one. I intend on giving my old ipad to my autistic relative when I visit Arizona next month for the holidays.

But I watch anime, movies, and do a lot of grozit with my iPad and the new iPad air is out. I also have HDMI connectors and all that. I really don't like windows 8 and I couldn't get into the surface so I know I am sticking with the iPad. I do have a lot of stuff and was wondering should I get a 128gb iPad? Or should I go for a 64 instead? I feel as the years go by, I will get more apps and movies and it could keep me occupied for lets say 5 years unless a 256gb one does come out. I mean, my iPad 2 is still very good but the memory capacity of my iPad does not fit my needs anymore.

Of course I could get a refurbished previous model at a cheaper price. I know that the air and the new ipad retina gives you iWorks and iLife for free on the app store but I already have them. I really like the hardware so I am strongly considering on getting my new iPad next month. Could fellow iPad users give their take?

Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Should I get a 64gb or 128gb ipad?

I 2nd the 128GB in you're going to need the space. The Ipads biggest downfall is its lack of expandable memory. The Airs are pretty sweet, and the retinas look amazing. It's a good tablet choice, especially if you're familiar with the interface.

PS. Reppin' AZ here.
    Last edited by FlashD; 12-13-2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Let's not ask private info in public. Use private messages fort that.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2016 09:01 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Should I get a 64gb or 128gb ipad?

I got a 128gb iPad retina refurbished in Akihabara last week for like $500.
    Last edited by FlashD; 12-13-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Sharing tracable info is not wise

Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information